A2 Light

A2 Light

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for A2 Milk? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sunshinexox
sunshinexoxNSW, 2264

It has a weird taste

A2 milk just doesn't taste as good as regular milk. That A2 / A1 protein marketing rubbish means nothing and doesn't really mean anything IMHO. I will drink any milk except for this product.

• Incentivised Review No
Tray
TrayNSW

Great taste

This milk tastes better the other milk brands I used. Mixes well in coffee. It made be a bit more expensive but I feel its worth the extra cost.

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
Sean
Sean

good taste and ease stomach problems

great product. this milk really ease stomachache when drinking milk and recommend other to have a try. also, it taste good.

Erikhanson
ErikhansonMelbourne

Could drink until the cows come home…

Normally, I stick to the home brand milk from Woolies or Coles – this time, however, I thought I’d try A2 milk. I can’t fault the taste and health benefits - it is an easy, smooth milk to drink. On the contrary, $4.70 for 2L is more than double the price of the supermarkets’ own versions, and if it weren’t for that, this would be a regular purchase.

Milk

Find out how A2 Light compares to other Milk

CashBurger
CashBurgerAdelaide

Ok

Milk is ok. Tastes fine. Fine on stomach, although I don't really have a problem with regular milk.
Seemed to go bad very quickly, which was annoying given the price.
I would buy it again, but throwing out half a bottle each time because it smelled bad isn't worth the wasted money for me.
Tastes good, easy on stomach.
Expensive, goes bad very quickly.

Excellent !!!! Excellent !!! I really love milk, but i get really sick when i drink it. I spoke to a friend and she suggested a2, but i was too scared to try it. So one day i thought no i have to try a2 and if u get sick... i get sick.
Thank god I didn't get sick I was so happy
I Thank u a2 for this milk Thank u! thank u! please don't change!!!
I do t get sick yeah

dowant
dowantAU

Good

Overall, this is a delicious tasting milk which is great for those watching their weight and for those who just need a good start to the day. Great taste, and a good amount of protein and calcium without much fat.
This is my favourite milk out there - it's light milk but doesn't taste watery at all like so many of the rest do. It tastes like genuine milk and it has only the A2 strand of protein, which is good if you're suffering from eczema or other rashes like I do sometimes.
It's a bit too expensive and I don't really understand why. Freedom Foods seem to overprice everything so I'm very cautious about buying from them, and this is really the only product from them that I buy regularly. I avoid them in other regards.