4a2 Nutrition Platinum Premium Follow-On

a2 Nutrition Platinum Premium Follow-On Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Sheeren H.
Sheeren H. · Platinum Premium Follow-On

what is the scoop size in ml please

joyce g.
joyce g. · Platinum Premium Follow-On

I have just transitioned my son to stage 2 follow-on formula and he almost always never finish a bottle. He spews up and cries after feeding halfway through. There were times where he would just drink 30ml-50ml every 4 hours. So, I wait it out for 2 weeks, see how he goes. Still the same. So, I went to see our local nurse and she told me to stay on A2 stage1 as he was happy with it. Is this something you'd recommend? Or should I wait a bit longer for him to get used to it?

Courtney B.
Courtney B.

So what the doctor recommends!!!

Maria Stefanie · Platinum Premium Follow-On

Is the supply for Stage 2 ok? I used the stage 1 and now move to Bellamy's as I'm so trauma with the poor supply (stage 1). If it's not a problem then I might go back again...

SandraD

I have been buying this formula once a week for the past six months and only once have they been out of stock. I get it from either the chemist or supermarket, depending what is convenient at the time, and supply has always been plentiful except the one time mentioned above (the next store I went in had plenty of stock FYI).

My daughter has just turned one and we are currently moving from formula to cows milk- I've just started doing half/half in her bottles and there has been no issues so far.

Maria Stefanie

Sounds good :) Thanks Sandra. So excited to finally see bub turns 1 and can grab anything. I will try to let my baby use Bellamy for a week to see whether he still struggling to poop... if so I will go.back to A2 again.

Aruna
Aruna · Platinum Premium Follow-On

Does it taste/ smell like fish?

SandraD

Not at all! I haven't tried many formulas but the ones I have tried have had very strong smells (they've had that gross cupboard milk smell) and just seem very thick and heavy. The a2 formula (stage 2- this is the only one I've tried) is very light and hardly smells at all- and definately not like fish! Even the taste is non-offensive.

Every baby is different but a2 is perfect for my baby and I highly recommend it.

Evie0503 · Platinum Premium Follow-On

Is the scoop on the stage two meant to be bigger than the stage 1 scoop?

T. I.

Yep! I wasnt sure at first too.

Evie0503

Thank u [name removed]. I've since checked the back of the tin for the scoop measurements. It looked like it hadn't been cut properly and my little boy spewed!! Thanks again

No problem :) x

winnien
winnien

Same with my daughter when she transited from stage1 to stage2, the scoops much bigger and I am wondering if that is the reason she spews? same 50ml water but with a larger scoop?

Charlie mai
Charlie mai · Platinum Premium Follow-On

How I order the a2 formula stage 2?

bbsb007

You can purchase it in Coles or Woolworths.

Danny

You can't order it you can only buy it from normal retailers, we found the cheapest at Chemist warehouse, but at the moment stocks are low and we haven't found any stage 2 for 2 weeks.

jenstar
jenstar · Platinum Premium Follow-On

Hi my baby has a milk protein intolerance. .. i used aller pro obtamil but now she is using stage 2 but i think is making her gassi. So i would like to know if this formula has any milk in it? And if its recommend it for baby's allergies.? I would like to chsnge her formula so she can start pooping normal .. her poops are so green it looks like she eat seaweed for months and so smelly ...

bbsb007

I think you're best directing these sort of questions at the manufacturer.

WinKieu
WinKieu · Platinum Premium Follow-On

Where is the product made?

Danny

According to the description on the Can it is made from NewZealand.

Get an answer from our members and The a2 Milk Company representatives

Select a listing for your question
a2 Nutrition Platinum Premium Follow-On

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

a2 Nutrition Platinum Premium Follow-On is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more