4a2 Nutrition Platinum Premium Follow-On

4.3

80% · 375 · 11%

Diana
DianaMelbourne, Victoria2 posts

I love it and my little one as well

My little one was born premature, since my milk supply was not enough I had to use formulat to top up, I first try S26 which gave him constipation, then I switched to NAN HA Gold with non only didn't help with constipation but also made his poopies very green and smelly. The only way how he could poo was using supository. After reading good reviews about A2 formula I decided to try and it was the best decision every, my baby is not constipated anymore, his poopie sare soft and yellow.

Libby75
Libby75QueenslandAustralia3 posts

So glad I made the switch!

My 9 week old bub was on Nan Comfort and very windy, constantly straining to poo and just generally unsettled. I had drs tell me that she was lactose intolerant (she wasn't) and that she had silent reflux (she didn't) and after reviewing A2 online I decided to give it a try. So happy with it!! After a few days bub is much more settled
Much happier and settled baby
Much more expensive than other formulas but so worth it
Brisbanite
BrisbaniteSouth East Queensland, QLD25 posts
K. Mieko
K. Mieko7 posts

Very good

I have tried nan goldl, nan comfort, s26 gold, aptamil gold, and all of them left my baby constipated and very unsettled. After the first bottle of A2 he pooped, I was so happy cause he didn't do it for 4 days! Iwas really upset, cause I could see that he was in pain.Overall its really good, baby poops every day, poop doesnt stink like with other formulas, baby likes the taste and is more settle.
gentle on babies tummy
Very expensive
Babblenj
BabblenjNoosa2 posts

Love this formula!

I have tried nearly every formula, except lactose free and AR for my little boy who is now 4 months and this is the best. I first tried it when it was on special as it is expensive, but I am willing to pay the extra! My baby went from gassy and unsettled to really happy! Nutritionally it is one of the best as I have compared lots of brands! It smells great, mixes well and tastes good! It is only stocked in limited places ( Coles and my local IGA ). I emailed the company to find other sellers in the area but the customer service rep couldn't really tell me any, which was disappointing!

Show reply

karenn.elizabeth
karenn.elizabethPerth, WA35 posts

Good!

I was a bit scared trying this formula because i hardly saw any reviews on it and lets just say i was glad i did try it on bub. He's 11 months old and always got upset tummy and gassy after the other formula's but this one is so gentle and gives him normal bowl movements and no pain. Happy baby and a Happy mumma.
Gentle on tummies