A2 Milk Platinum Premium Infant

A2 Milk Platinum Premium Infant

• Breastfed Child Yes (4) · No (6)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (10) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (8)
Joanne Harrison

Joanne HarrisonPerth, WA

Not good for my baby

My grandson was on this formulae and we had to change it as his bowel movements were loose and green. He was always unsettled. Since changing the formula he now settles and his bowel motion has returned to normal. Why would this happen?

Purchased in October 2020 for A$28.00.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes
David C from Mosman

David C from MosmanCHATSWOOD

Brilliant Formula, Worth the extra price for sure!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.49.

Anna Ng

Anna NgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Boy loves it but he has poor weigh gain!

Over one month ago my little boy refused breast milk from bottle ( his average breast milk volume was 550 ml a day although his weigh was 6.59 kilo; but he gained good weigh with breast milk) and I had to search for new formula for him. This was recommended by my GP to give a try. He loved the milk instantly and demanded for more very fast, two weeks after first introduced A2 stage 1 he reached volume 900-1000 ml a day and now his kilo is 6.80. His bowels movement is better after one month drinking A2, now is about 2 days. But! He is not gaining good weigh despite of the volume intake and he is losing his cheeks and double chin. So We are looking for new formula now!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.99.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

hands to the great formula

This product didn't made my baby's tummy sick after I switched to this product. It has a good formula that made my baby less fussy than she was before! A2 Platinum is already stepping up their game.

Purchased in July 2020.

dongxuan xu

dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD

best brand, love it

a2 stage 1 for my newly born baby, 37 dollar per tin, it is the best formular in Australia and New Zealand, we used for both kids, love them, no problem at all.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$37.00.

Katie

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great formula

After seeing my friends suffer with colic and constipation with other formulas I was so grateful that I had chosen A2 Platinum from the start and continue to do so without any side effects for my baby

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for A$37.00.

LoveToShop

LoveToShopVictoria

Excellent formula- light on the tummy

My bubba has been on formals since day 1 , the initial formula she was on gave the poor thing constipation and hard poo . within a weeks time we immediately switched to A2 platinum and she has taken to it so well. My DD is thriving and I couldnt recommend the formula enough.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.00.

Ola S.

Ola S.Sydney, NSW

Good for KIDS.

My little Man feels so happy drinking the A2 milk. No allergies, no reactions. It's a good buy with high quality. Recommended for anyone who is considering an alternate. Try it out.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$33.00.

Sin Hwa Ng

Sin Hwa NgSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is amazing but expensive formula

Very good quality, but for its price, I don't think it is good for value.

Flavour is very good, my bay is liking it and it is q\easy to dissolve in water without shaking.

In the long term, you might see good value in your baby health but if you are tight on budget, you might want to give this a skip.

Purchased in January 2019.

coco

cocoPerth, WA

It‘s popluar in China and many mon tend to choose it.

enjoying drinking
no side effects
yep easy to prepare
So it is good for baby within 6 months to eat and it is very popluar in China,many mum tend to buy A2,it is very good compared with other brands baby formula

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$35.60.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

Baby constipated badly

Our newborn it’s 17 days old
And we start him on a2 platinum infant formula. He’s constipated and not very happy. I thought with the high price this product it’s good
But not good at all very disappointed!

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$35.60.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes

Great formula not easy to find

I was giving A2-1 formula for Bub starting 3 months old and found it easy to prepare and gives a peaceful night
But unfortunately we found it hard to find in a supermarkets and we forced to use another formulas

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$38.00.

Yan Z.

Yan Z.ACT

Smells very fragrant

The texture of the milk powder is more delicate. It is heated to 55 °C by the purified drinking water, and there is no obvious hanging cup phenomenon, which is quite soluble. It feels lighter, but it smells very sweet. Compared with other brands, the baby prefers some.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$35.60.

Easy to PrepareNo
Maki

MakiMelbourne

It's ok

My baby enjoys the formula but then again he has a big appetite. He doesn't have any reactions and it's obviously easy to use. It doesn't smell like the other formulas but you do need to use it within 3 weeks then it starts to smell. But it gets really lumpy even after mixing it for quite some time so I'm not sure if that's ok. Also it does make baby gassy sometimes.

Kate R

Kate RBrisbane

Great quality, very thin, little pricey.

We have used A2 to supplement for all our babies. Despite being aware of the questions around the scientific validity of A2 milks, we couldn’t deny the large amount of people claiming it makes a difference and wanted something gentle for our bubs. As first time parents, in the absence of any other real information on where to start with formula, this seemed like a good start.

We compared to others along the way, but found they were thicker, more bubbly, or gave our bub painful wind and reflux. It’s a little more expensive than others, but it worked for our bub, so for us it’s worth it.

Leonard

LeonardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best baby formula

I bought stage 3 formula of this brand for my little girl, she enjoys this one. Some friend told me that product of other brands may cause allergy, so they recommend this one to me. Up to so far, my little is fine with this brand. It's easy to prepare and my little seems doesn't like other products.

Becs

BecsSydney

Terrific for baby

Reflux baby responded well to this formula. No clunks and mixed well with water. Always seemed content after bottle. Super easy to prepare. Loved this formula but two downfalls. One is that is rather costly and I never saw it on special. Second is that it was stressful experience finding it stocked on supermarket/chemist shelf. Sometimes I would go through up to 6 different stores before I could locate a tin.

Jee

JeeSydney

Baby loved it

I started my daughter on this formula from 3 months old. She loved it. It is sooo easy to prepare. It is quite a popular formula. The only downside is that it is very hard to find at times. Which is understandable due to the fact that it is a really good formula. It also was not hard to wean her off the formula to ordinary cows milk. Which was great !

Cohen

CohenMIDDLESEX

suitable is the best ~

A2 main is rich in a2-β casein, this protein is closer to the protein of breast milk, more closely fit the human digestive system, more natural care of the baby's belly, and does not contain a1-β casein, reducing the baby's constipation, diarrhea, bloating and other conditions, conducive to the long-term development of the baby. Very good of a formula. In fact, the choice of milk powder is safe first, followed by whether the baby likes, absorption effect how. As long as the baby does not repel, absorption effect is good, then normal, no constipation diarrhea situation, is very good choice, suitable is the best ~

Rabi

RabiAdelaide

Will recommend everyone

I just love this formula. Easy to prepare and dissolves very quickly. My baby just loved it. Apart from this my baby just had a constipation with it but he usually have the poo every 3rd day. So overall i would suggest this to everyone after trying 3 formulas before it, i wish i would have try it at first.

MaRLeY B.

MaRLeY B.asked

How to transition from Aptamil to a2

Nav Dhillon

Nav Dhillonasked

Platinum Premium Infant

My daughter is 2.5 months old she is not gai Ning much weight .Does a2 platinum formula helps in gaining weight?

Samasked

Platinum Premium Infant

My baby is 3 weeks of age and is a formula fed baby... once I left the hospital I was advised by the nurse to get s26 formula which I did but then my baby got constipated and got some wind too! ... I changed the formula to A2 platinum stage 1 but my baby is still constipated and pooing every 2 days or so which is better than the s26 where he didn’t go at all... I got advised by my nurse to get infacol and colic drops to help but I don’t feel it’s doing much ... any extra advise on what to do? change formula? Use a formula for constipation just until he gets better than go back to A2? First baby so very new to it all!!
Thanks in advance

3923M
3923M

Hi Sam, congratulations on your new bub!
I wouldn't be too concerned about the frequency of his poo as long as it is coming out reasonably soft. I would consider trying another formula if he was experiencing any pain when trying to go, and it was only coming out in hard little pellets. You could try a gentle massage with lotion on his belly after a bath or if you notice he is trying to go, while he is on his back, gently encourage his knees towards his belly (kind of like a squat), makes it easier for him to push.
Each baby is different so trying to find the right formula is just trial and patience. I have four babes and none of them were the same. I am currently using S26 Gold but I would stick to what you are using if you find it is better than the last. We all want the best start for our babies but don't be fooled by the words 'premium, platinum or gold'. The most important thing is that your baby sleeps well and gains weight well, this makes for a happy mamma. All the best.

Shelly
Shelly

Hi Sam,

My pediatrician advised me that “Gold” formulas tend to constipate babies so I would steer clear of those. Personally, I would stick to the A2 and get some Coloxyl drops. These drops combined with the A2 really helped my baby girl. She was a bit older though so I would check with your Doctor first and make sure your bub can have them. I'm not sure why the nurse suggested colic drops and infacol for constipation, I wouldn’t expect them to make a difference.
I hope your bub is feeling better soon. It’s horrible to watch them constipated and in pain. Best of luck.

Sam

Hi ladies thank you for your advise I’ll be sure to take it on board ... Shelly I had a auto correct moment happen i am currently using coloxyl drops not colic drops along with infacol as advised by nurse and it’s not really doing much

Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium