4a2 Nutrition Platinum Premium Junior

Wilbert
Wilbert
  Fair Incentive Verified Junior

Average product

Received product for impartial review. Opinions expressed are my own.

I liked the product it was easy to make and my toddler usually drank most of it without any fuss. Theres no where to put the spoon and usually gets left in the container. Show details ·  1

dongxuan xu
dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Junior

best baby formular

this is the best best baby formular, stage 1 for new kids, stage 2 can be used until 1 year old, and we used stage 3 for our babies until 3,4 years old. very good Show details
Zeven
ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time initially with having formula but from the moment we started with A2 Platinum he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops and a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby! Show details
LQQ
LQQ4 posts

Easy to prepare

Quick to prepare, with minimal time spent preparing it. My baby has no side effects to drinking the formula. My baby seems to enjoy drinking it as she drinks a lot of it, compared to other formulas that I've used in which she drinks less of it. Show details
Boyang B
Boyang BAU4 posts

Good for Kids

The formula is easy to prepare. And my kid loves it. There is no side effects in my kid. But I do not know why it is more expensive than A2 Stage 3. As my kids have been drinking A2 formula, I do not want to change to another brand.

hi12055
hi12055Sydney13 posts

Great formula for +2 years old

I have been using A2 formula all the way from my daughters birth and am very happy with it (so is she). Easy to prepare and she likes it.

I was quite happy when this stage 4 formula was launched as it covers juniors with all the nutrients for this age, it can be hard to have a perfect diet so that gives me peace of mind.

I had no trouble sourcing this as well, whereas stage 3 and the others can be hard to get.

I recommend this product.

SteveA
SteveABrisbane4 posts

Very good

Kids just love it. A2 never let me down. Easy to dissolve in warm or just cold water. I didn't give too much to the kids as they eat normal food well. Unlike some other brand, the poo is normal and did not make the tummy bubbling all day. I would recommend it if you can afford few bucks more than the other brands.

Woody
WoodyBrisbane4 posts

Good for Juniors

Very easy to prepare. Dissolves quickly without sticking it to the cup. We were trying to find a formula for my 4 year old but only fortunate to find this brand as other brands normally does not cover this age group.

This is the only product available in my store and cannot compare with other products. Kid seems enjoying the formula in first months but now he only drinks half a bottle. Not sure he does not like the taste anymore.

Oleh
OlehNSW, 20886 posts

Best for juniors

If to take a look into range of baby formulas we can see a huge amount for infants, many for toddlers. But it is really a problem to find something for kids after 2 years old. This junior formula is the best for my 3 years old grandson especially he is not easy going with milk. It tastes better than milk and has much more nutritional benefits. We're are really lucky to find this formula and highly recommend to all families with juniors to include it into the diet.