Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes · No (11)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (11) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (9)
Joanne Harrison

Joanne HarrisonPerth, WA

Not good for my baby

My grandson was on this formulae and we had to change it as his bowel movements were loose and green. He was always unsettled. Since changing the formula he now settles and his bowel motion has returned to normal. Why would this happen?

Purchased in October 2020 for A$28.00.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes
David C from Mosman

David C from MosmanCHATSWOOD

Brilliant Formula, Worth the extra price for sure!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.49.

Anna Ng

Anna NgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Boy loves it but he has poor weigh gain!

Over one month ago my little boy refused breast milk from bottle ( his average breast milk volume was 550 ml a day although his weigh was 6.59 kilo; but he gained good weigh with breast milk) and I had to search for new formula for him. This was recommended by my GP to give a try. He loved the milk instantly and demanded for more very fast, two weeks after first introduced A2 stage 1 he reached volume 900-1000 ml a day and now his kilo is 6.80. His bowels movement is better after one month drinking A2, now is about 2 days. But! He is not gaining good weigh despite of the volume intake and he is losing his cheeks and double chin. So We are looking for new formula now!

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.99.

Baby Formulas

Find out how A2 Platinum Premium compares to other Baby Formulas

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

hands to the great formula

This product didn't made my baby's tummy sick after I switched to this product. It has a good formula that made my baby less fussy than she was before! A2 Platinum is already stepping up their game.

Purchased in July 2020.

dongxuan xu

dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD

best baby formular

this is the best best baby formular, stage 1 for new kids, stage 2 can be used until 1 year old, and we used stage 3 for our babies until 3,4 years old. very good

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$32.00.

dongxuan xu

dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD

best formular

best formular, We used A2 formular for 2 kids for the last 4years, no problem at all. THey all loved it. good quality and price, will keep using a2 formular.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$32.00.

Katie

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great formula

After seeing my friends suffer with colic and constipation with other formulas I was so grateful that I had chosen A2 Platinum from the start and continue to do so without any side effects for my baby

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for A$37.00.

LoveToShop

LoveToShopVictoria

Excellent formula- light on the tummy

My bubba has been on formals since day 1 , the initial formula she was on gave the poor thing constipation and hard poo . within a weeks time we immediately switched to A2 platinum and she has taken to it so well. My DD is thriving and I couldnt recommend the formula enough.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.00.

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

My babies LOVE it

After trying different formulas with my first we found A2 and never looked back. Both my kids love it and it’s super easy to prepare with instructions on the tin.

Baby Formulas

Find out how A2 Platinum Premium compares to other Baby Formulas

YING

YINGSydney, NSW

Kids like it

Started A2 stage 3 from 1.5 years old while the breastfeeding stopped. Very smooth change for the kid, digested normally and kid enjoyed it. Just not easy to get it in supermarket and too expensive online.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$30.00.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Settled on A2 after trying 4 or 5 other brands

Our Bub moved onto formula at 6 months.
We found that a number of other formulas we tried seemed to cause a lot of reflux/gas. For a while we went to a lactose free NAN formula and it caused less gas. We tried the A2 by gradually introducing it and we haven’t looked back since.

Made from Australian milk either in au or nz is a big bonus (we used Aptimal Lactose free sometimes until we found out it was made in Mexico!).

It is a popular milk, so we always need to ensure we have a spare tin. However if that gets low and supplies are still bad I can order 3 tins direct from A2 website and it’s delivered in a couple of days.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for A$26.00.

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Ann L.

Ann L.asked

A2 Platinum Premium

Are they good for eczema baby?

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

Pain points for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Points to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$35.60A$35.60A$30.00A$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234