Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No
  • Easy to PrepareYes (6) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (1) · No (5)
dongxuan xu

dongxuan xuFar North Queensland, QLD

best brand, love it

a2 stage 1 for my newly born baby, 37 dollar per tin, it is the best formular in Australia and New Zealand, we used for both kids, love them, no problem at all.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$37.00.

Ola S.

Ola S.Sydney, NSW

Good for KIDS.

My little Man feels so happy drinking the A2 milk. No allergies, no reactions. It's a good buy with high quality. Recommended for anyone who is considering an alternate. Try it out.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$33.00.

Zeven

ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time initially with having formula but from the moment we started with A2 Platinum he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops and a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby!

Purchased in June 2019.

Baby Formulas

Find out how A2 Platinum Premium compares to other Baby Formulas

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Good Baby Formula

I am giving A2-1 formula for my newborn when we hang out. It is easy to prepare. However, sometimes my newborn refused the baby formula because she is exclusively breastfed.

Purchased in February 2019.

Katrina

KatrinaSydney, NSW

Baby constipated badly

Our newborn it’s 17 days old
And we start him on a2 platinum infant formula. He’s constipated and not very happy. I thought with the high price this product it’s good
But not good at all very disappointed!

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$35.60.

Caused Unease / SicknessYes

Great formula not easy to find

I was giving A2-1 formula for Bub starting 3 months old and found it easy to prepare and gives a peaceful night
But unfortunately we found it hard to find in a supermarkets and we forced to use another formulas

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$38.00.

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Ann L.

Ann L.asked

A2 Platinum Premium

Are they good for eczema baby?

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

Pain points for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Points to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$35.60A$35.60A$30.00A$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234