Gentle on your child's tummy
More expensive than most formulas
- Platinum Premium Infant
- Verified purchase
Smells very fragrant
The texture of the milk powder is more delicate. It is heated to 55 °C by the purified drinking water, and there is no obvious hanging cup phenomenon, which is quite soluble. It feels lighter, but it smells very sweet. Compared with other brands, the baby prefers some.
Questions & Answers
Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.
My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.
Are they good for eczema baby?
- Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
- As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
- Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
- An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.
Points of praise:
- Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
- Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
- For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.
Pain points for A2 Platinum Premium:
- The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.
Points to consider:
- Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
|Category||Baby Formulas||Baby Formulas||Baby Formulas||Baby Formulas|
|Age||Infant (0-6 months)||Follow-On (6-12 Months)||Toddler (1+ year)|
|Contains Cow's Milk||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Contains Goat's Milk||No||No||No||No|
|Contains GOS prebiotics||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- GTIN13: 9421902960031
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.