A2 Platinum Premium

A2 Platinum Premium (page 2 of 20)

Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No (11)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (17) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (15)

Great formula not easy to find

I was giving A2-1 formula for Bub starting 3 months old and found it easy to prepare and gives a peaceful night
But unfortunately we found it hard to find in a supermarkets and we forced to use another formulas

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for A$38.00.

Breastfed ChildYes
Easy to PrepareYes
Yan Z.

Yan Z.ACT

Smells very fragrant

The texture of the milk powder is more delicate. It is heated to 55 °C by the purified drinking water, and there is no obvious hanging cup phenomenon, which is quite soluble. It feels lighter, but it smells very sweet. Compared with other brands, the baby prefers some.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$35.60.

Easy to PrepareNo
Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Settled on A2 after trying 4 or 5 other brands

Our Bub moved onto formula at 6 months.
We found that a number of other formulas we tried seemed to cause a lot of reflux/gas. For a while we went to a lactose free NAN formula and it caused less gas. We tried the A2 by gradually introducing it and we haven’t looked back since.

Made from Australian milk either in au or nz is a big bonus (we used Aptimal Lactose free sometimes until we found out it was made in Mexico!).

It is a popular milk, so we always need to ensure we have a spare tin. However if that gets low and supplies are still bad I can order 3 tins direct from A2 website and it’s delivered in a couple of days.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for A$26.00.

Breastfed ChildNo
Easy to PrepareYes

dheeun

dheeunSydney, NSW

Best formula Hard to get

My now 13 old months baby has been drinking A2 exclusively from when he was born...he is such a healthy and smart bub. I believe the milk contributes these. It is just so hard to buy this at the supermarket!

Purchased in February 2019.

Maki

MakiMelbourne

It's ok

My baby enjoys the formula but then again he has a big appetite. He doesn't have any reactions and it's obviously easy to use. It doesn't smell like the other formulas but you do need to use it within 3 weeks then it starts to smell. But it gets really lumpy even after mixing it for quite some time so I'm not sure if that's ok. Also it does make baby gassy sometimes.

Kate R

Kate RBrisbane

Great quality, very thin, little pricey.

We have used A2 to supplement for all our babies. Despite being aware of the questions around the scientific validity of A2 milks, we couldn’t deny the large amount of people claiming it makes a difference and wanted something gentle for our bubs. As first time parents, in the absence of any other real information on where to start with formula, this seemed like a good start.

We compared to others along the way, but found they were thicker, more bubbly, or gave our bub painful wind and reflux. It’s a little more expensive than others, but it worked for our bub, so for us it’s worth it.

Vickyness

VickynessClarinda

Kinda strange

My baby didn’t like it because it was watery and smelt a bit fishy from the fish oil. Didn’t cause any issues but I don’t think it was worth the price. I will stick to goats milk which is easy to digest as well, that seems to be alot more creamier.

Leonard

LeonardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best baby formula

I bought stage 3 formula of this brand for my little girl, she enjoys this one. Some friend told me that product of other brands may cause allergy, so they recommend this one to me. Up to so far, my little is fine with this brand. It's easy to prepare and my little seems doesn't like other products.

Becs

BecsSydney

Terrific for baby

Reflux baby responded well to this formula. No clunks and mixed well with water. Always seemed content after bottle. Super easy to prepare. Loved this formula but two downfalls. One is that is rather costly and I never saw it on special. Second is that it was stressful experience finding it stocked on supermarket/chemist shelf. Sometimes I would go through up to 6 different stores before I could locate a tin.

Jee

JeeSydney

Baby loved it

I started my daughter on this formula from 3 months old. She loved it. It is sooo easy to prepare. It is quite a popular formula. The only downside is that it is very hard to find at times. Which is understandable due to the fact that it is a really good formula. It also was not hard to wean her off the formula to ordinary cows milk. Which was great !

Carmilla

CarmillaVictoria

Not good.

My Baby wouldn't finish his bottles. When he did he would do smelly spews more than once. Upset tummy all the time. Went back to aptamil. A2 was not for us.quite disappointing considering the price I paid. Bought 2 tins unfortunately can't get my money back for the unopened ones. Not happy.

Cohen

CohenMIDDLESEX

suitable is the best ~

A2 main is rich in a2-β casein, this protein is closer to the protein of breast milk, more closely fit the human digestive system, more natural care of the baby's belly, and does not contain a1-β casein, reducing the baby's constipation, diarrhea, bloating and other conditions, conducive to the long-term development of the baby. Very good of a formula. In fact, the choice of milk powder is safe first, followed by whether the baby likes, absorption effect how. As long as the baby does not repel, absorption effect is good, then normal, no constipation diarrhea situation, is very good choice, suitable is the best ~

heichai

heichaisydney

best protein

My baby drank this milk powder for the first time and drank milk powder for several days, It has the special protein call A2, that is where the brand came from as well. The taste of milk powder is relatively light would be too sweet which is good for their little teeth

aboutu

aboutuAttadale

Quality and reliable

This brand of milk powder in my baby is to drink it, I feel really good, The taste of milk powder is relatively light and will not hurt the baby's delicate taste , this brand of milk can better promote baby's digestion and absorption, quality and reliable, and is a trusted milk powder.

hay

hayBaldivis

Very good

I don't know how many cans I bought, very good, the date is also fresh, usually the next day arrived, before buying other milk powder to eat is lactose intolerant, this type is very good, eating without any problems, the baby is very fond of drinking, I will always support this brand.

petk

petkPerth

Very good

My baby drank this milk powder for the first time and drank milk powder for several days. It's not bad. The baby has nothing to adapt to, everything is normal! Milk powder is not too sweet, light! Solubility is also good! Quick! The baby is very willing to drink! And i fell very happy.

Kris

KrisSydney

The excellent baby formula

I admit it is pricey and not easy to buy. I have to visit the supermarkets and the chemists several times to buy some. But it is a great formula. It is the regular brand for my baby. It is easy to prepare, melt very quickly. My baby loves this one. No reflux, no flare up, no any side effects. I recommend this brand if you are a new mom.

Rabi

RabiAdelaide

Will recommend everyone

I just love this formula. Easy to prepare and dissolves very quickly. My baby just loved it. Apart from this my baby just had a constipation with it but he usually have the poo every 3rd day. So overall i would suggest this to everyone after trying 3 formulas before it, i wish i would have try it at first.

keepinsilence

keepinsilenceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best formula every

the A2 baby formula is the best one in the market.
It has the unique protein A2 protein, which is not found every milk,
It only can be found in milk from some of the special cow.
this baby formula is easy to digest and really good for the little tummy

C.R

C.R

Stopped working

My newborn seemed fine with the formula but she began to get bad gas and constipation at around 6 weeks..I still have 2 unused tins and there's no way I could get a refund. The formula also smells really bad once it's cooled down. Was very disappointed as I generally prefer A2 milk.

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Ann L.

Ann L.asked

A2 Platinum Premium

Are they good for eczema baby?

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

Pain points for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Points to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$35.60A$35.60A$30.00A$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234