17a2 Platinum Premium

89% · 84643 · 5%

Carlie
Carlie

My toddler liked it

I hadn’t used a toddler milk drink with my toddler before so was curious how he would take to this. The milk drink itself was easy to prepare with no lumps. He happily drank it like he would fresh cows milk and it didn’t appear to negatively affect his digestion in anyway. I’m happy giving my toddler this milk drink knowing it has some added vitamins and minerals

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show reply

Renae
RenaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Premium Toddler Milk Drinm

I received the toddler milk drink through social soup and have trialed with my child and would like to share my experience. The toddler milk has easy to follow instructions regarding making the milk and frequency of providing to my child. In terms of the mixing it isn’t clumpy and my child enjoyed the toddler milk having finished the serve that was provided. What was appealing to me about this product is the nutrients and science based findings relevant to its benefits. I would recommend this to anyone who has a child in the 12 month plus age range.

Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.South West, WA
Nelson
Nelson

Trusted tasty toddler milk

We have given the toddler milk drink stage 3 to our toddler boy. He loves the taste, pretty much finish the whole bottle in no time. In addition, no sign of tummy upset which our child has experienced from a few other brands of toddler milk. Lastly, the a2 brand itself gave us confidence and trust.

Received product for impartial review. Opinions expressed are my own. Show reply

Paying Customer
Paying CustomerMelbourne5 posts

Success!

My child has always been fussy with which toddler milk she wants to drink, thankfully the a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk was a success! She absolutely loves it! We never had issues with a2 and would always recommend it to anyone. Quite thankful it can be found at most supermarkets so don't need to worry about shortages.

Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.

Great product!

I purchased this for my 1 year old to drink instead of fresh cows milk. The packaging itself feels luxurious and top end. The drink itself, my child loves! She promptly finishes all of her bottles and will happily have more. There’s no nasty smell that I’ve found with other drinks either.

Billieball
BillieballMelbourne7 posts

Great toddler milk

My son struggled to transition to cows milk. I saw this promotion and wondered if he would like this toddler milk. To our surprise he started drinking it and seemed to really enjoy it. I feel more at peace knowing now he is getting nutrients his body needs.

Ash Folan
Ash FolanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Overall pretty good

My little one seemed to like the a2 Platinum Toddler Milk okay, not as much as her regular toddler milk though. Consistency was good and it seemed to fill her up though. The only downside I had for this toddler milk is the spoon somehow made it's way to the bottom on the tin so I had to fish around for it. Show reply
kk77
kk77Sydney, NSW21 posts

Toddler loved it!

Quality, toddler milk that contains essential nutrients these children need in their little bodies, contained in one bottle.

My child normally consumes fresh cows milk but we changed it up with toddler milk. I was a bit concerned he would hate it but to my surprise he loved it! Drank it all. Guess that means it tasted good!

It was also easy to prepare and does not take forever and a thousand shakes to dissolve the powder.

Kaitlin
Kaitlin3 posts

Easier switch

I was a bit apprehensive about using as my child was solely breastfed but the a2 platinum premium, toddler milk drink stage three has definitely made the switch easier for me and my child. She absolutely loved the flavour and could not get enough and knowing she was getting nutrients that she needs daily kept me at ease.

Lozzy
Lozzy2 posts

Great toddler milk drink

My Child really enjoyed this toddler milk for a change. My child said that it tasted really nice and kept asking for more, I lobed that it was accessible at a lot of shops and they were never short of stock.

Kez
Kez
  Fair Incentive Verified Toddler

Great milk option for my child

My child can be quite fussy with what he eats and drinks, so it was great that he really enjoys this toddler milk knowing that he is getting some extra nutrition along with it. It’s been gentle in his tummy too, having had issues with other milk drinks.

Helen
Helen

Amazing easy gentle

I am very satisfied with the a2 Platinum Premium Toddler milk drink. The nutritional profile of the toddler milk is packed nutrients my child needs. The milk is very easy to prepare – it dissolves well without making much lumps. The taste is good as my child always finishes her bottle and she seems to enjoy it. It is gentle on the stomach and my child tolerates it very well. This product was gifted to me for the purpose of a fair and honest review. Show details ·  1
Louisa
LouisaPerth, WA

Great product

Platinum premium toddler milk drink- stage 3 is a great alternative to full cream milk for my beautiful 2.5 year old girl. It’s so easy just to make some up for her bedtime bottle, and you don’t have to worry about milk going off. She enjoys it very much. Such a convenient and awesome drink.

Joanne L
Joanne LPerth6 posts

Nutritious, Healthy, Tasty

I got the chance to try the a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3 for my child and she really liked it. I like how it has the A2 protein in this toddler milk which is healthy and nutritious. I will definitely be buying this product again for my child to consume.

This product was gifted to me to try for my honest review, whether positive or negative. Show details ·  1

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Toddler

Best toddler milk on the market

The a2 platinum toddler milk is definitely a favourite in our household, my child loves to drink his toddler milk, he has previously had some issues with other brands but a2 has been the best by far, it doesn’t upset my child’s tummy, he loves to drink his toddler milk.

Sumeet
SumeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

What I think

My toddler didn’t like the taste of the tin milk and we have tried other brands previously as well but no luck. He did have few sips but no luck of getting a proper feed with any tin packed milk or milk powder mils.

The a2 Milk Company
The a2 Milk Company   DM
Emily
Emily

“Yummy”

My child enjoyed this toddler milk, they finished the portion I gave them each time without leaving any and told me it was “yummy”
It was incredibly easy and straightforward to prepare, there was no clumping and little mess.

souperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality toddler milk

Good quality toddler milk and my child enjoyed it. This toddler milk was easy to find in the stor. It supports healthy growth and development because it has many vitamins. Thank you for this great opportunity, highly recommend and I will buy it again.

Alex G.
Alex G.
  Fair Incentive Verified Toddler

My child loved this milk!

My one year old toddler absolutely loved this toddler milk. It was gentle on his stomach causing no upsets unlike other milk we had tried before. He loved the taste and the consistency is perfect for his sippy cup. The instructions to make the drink is clear and easy to follow and this has honestly been a life saver in our quest to establish a bed time routine!

archana s.
archana s.

Tasty, nutritious, and kid-approved

As a parent, I'm always looking for nutritious and tasty options for my toddler. The a2 platinum premium toddler milk has been a great find! My child loves the taste and drinks it willingly, which makes mealtime so much easier. I've tried other toddler milks in the past, but this one is definitely a favorite in our house. I appreciate that it's made with quality ingredients and provides the nutrition my child needs to grow and thrive. Overall, I highly recommend the a2 platinum premium toddler milk drink stage 3 for any parent looking for a delicious and nutritious option for their little oneS

Dawn
Dawn

Happy Toddler Happy Parents

My child at first wouldn't try the a2 Platinum Premium toddler milk as they were so use to the other brand I was using. After a few attempts we had some success and they seem to like the taste. I would definately recommend this product. The price is reasonable and I would certainly contiunue to use it especially when its on sale.

Hayley S.
Hayley S.

Winner in our house

My son has adjusted extremely well to this toddler milk. He settled so well and has a full night sleep after his night time bottle! Definitely a favourite in our house and I will definitely be trying the other stages with my other children. Super happy with a2 stage 3 toddler milk!

Received product for impartial review. Opinions expressed are my own. Show details ·  1

Leia
LeiaVictoria

A2 is a A+ in my child’s eyes

My child has loved drinking this particular toddler milk. I have found it keeps his belly fuller for longer and he has always finished his cup of milk before giving me his cup back for me to wash. I would highly recommend this toddler milk to any mum whom has a child around the same age as mine.

Janina Taylor
Janina TaylorSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
  Verified Toddler

Loved it - will be buying again

Absolutely loved it ... my child has been drinking it and loving it, and literally finishing every single bottle. I think it smells great too and the consistency is really good also. It's super easy to make so it's an overall winner. We have had a few hit and misses with toddler milk and this is definitely a hit!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Miracle Milk

My child absolutely loves this toddler milk. I no sooner put it in a cup and it's all gone. No more running after my child trying to get them to finish the cup. It is the best toddler milk I have tried and will continue to buy it so long as it is stocked on shelves or until my child does not require toddler milk.

Kylie s
Kylie sGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Preparation is the key

Getting my child ready for daycare, the a2 toddler milk has been a lifesaver. I have weened and he is loving the toddler milk as his bedtime ready drink. It’s easy, gives him extra nutrients and fills his tummy all night long. Hope his tummy continues to be as settled as he is with breast.

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect

a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3.
I really liked this milk because it is very easy to prepare, easy to dilute and very tender for my toddler stomachs, they don't have reflux after drinking it and they don't tell me that it hurts their stomachs, they really like the taste and enjoy drinking it, Contains a part of vitamins and minerals that makes a difference our child. thank you very much for the opportunity.

I received this product as a gift for my honest review. Show details ·  2

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW3 posts

Good product

a2 Toddler Milk has been a game-changer for my fussy toddler. The great taste makes it a hit, and as a mom, I appreciate the peace of mind knowing it provides essential nutrients. It's a reliable choice that ensures my little one gets the nutrition she needs with every sip. The only issue I had is my daughter never finished the whole portion

Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Premium, gentle, viscous

We have tried toddler milks and a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3 has been up to its expectation.

It is gentle on our little ones tummy, dissolves easily in room temperature water, not overly strong in odour like some and thenfoam excessively when shaken to mix.

Overall our little one enjoyed drinking their milk without any concerns.

nikki
nikkiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Daughter loved it

Myself and child really enjoyed trialling this toddler milk which she loved. My household usually drink only a2 milk as it is tolerated better with my children so it is great that there is an a2 toddler milk available aswell, with the extra essential vitamins and minerals for my child. After trialling this I have now purchased this toddler milk and I am continuing to use this milk for my child.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.

Enjoyable

My child enjoyed the taste of the a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk Stage 3, I have tried other toddler milks in the past and she has not liked the taste but with the a2 she was more than happy to have it. I love that this toddler milk supports healthy growth as well as being something my child enjoys.

Nikita
Nikita

Premium Quality Nutritious

I switched my toddler to a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3 at the age of 13 months and haven’t looked back. He is happy with the taste and hasn’t had a single tummy problem since the switch. He generally is a sensitive one! I trust a2 products for myself so thought why not try it for my child too!

Vanessa
Vanessa
  Fair Incentive Verified Toddler

Great milk for my kidlet

Great toddler milk for my child, she is 1 and half and drinks a bottle every night and we transitioned from cows milk to this toddler milk and it has been amazing! She absolutely loves it and great for her tummy.

Kellie B.
Kellie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality toddler milk

We have 3 children, and it’s always been important to us to ensure they are meeting nutritional needs. Something that a2 toddler milk provides. We can go about our day, knowing that our child is getting the good things he needs to support his growth and health.

Ness
NessAdelaide2 posts

Great product

The toddler milk contains essential vitamins & minerals which I feel is vital to help my childs development. Especially since my little one can be a bit fussy lately.
The toddler milk mixed up very easily. My child seemed to quite enjoy the taste and happily drank the full serve without any fuss. Plus she happily had it on following days so I'd say she gave it the thumbs up for taste too.

Nutritional bonus!

After transitioning my child to the a2 Platinum Premium Toddler Milk Drink Stage 3, I noticed a significant improvement in their digestion and overall well-being. The toddler milk provided essential nutrients for my child's growth and development without any digestive discomfort. My child enjoys the taste and texture, making mealtime a breeze. Highly recommend for toddlers' nutritional needs!

junking
junking2 posts
Leonie A
Leonie AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Surprised

Was hesitant to try to change up my child's toddler milk brand, as he has his night routine set in stone, including his favourite coloured can. When the purple tin showed up, he was hesitant but gave it a go. Happy to saw the switcheroo was successful and had no complaints. He downed the bottle in a minute and happily went to sleep. If my child drinks it, then it must be good.

Kendall