A2 Platinum Premium

A2 Platinum Premium (page 3 of 20)

Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No (11)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (17) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (15)
KJB

KJBMelbourne

Stinks

This formula smells terrible. Which is most unfortunate when you have a baby that vomits a lot. Switched to Aptamil Gold AR because of the vomiting and it works a treat, and doesn’t smell nearly as bad. Definitely not worth the extra $10 I had to pay, and it’s hard to get... ordering on Woolies online I couls only get it if I ordered on a Wednesday.

Yan Z.

Yan Z.ACT

I think it's the best baby formula

This formula is very easy to prepare, and smells very very good. Compared with other brand formula, baby likes this one very very much. However, it is a little expensive compared with other brand and it is very hard to buy it. Supermarkets always run out of it and the official website need to pay for the shipping fee when buying it.

Boyang B

Boyang BAU

good quality hard to buy

One of my kids is 1yr and 2 months and drink this from 9 months, she likes it and everything is ok, but the only one problem of this milk which i hate is that this fomula always out of store have no stock. I have to go to several stores trying to buy it

Boyang B

Boyang BAU

Good for Kids

The formula is easy to prepare. And my kid loves it. There is no side effects in my kid. But I do not know why it is more expensive than A2 Stage 3. As my kids have been drinking A2 formula, I do not want to change to another brand.

Duo

DuoSouth East Queensland, QLD

My friend's kid loves it!

Bought this infant formula in Coles as one of my best friend just had her first baby. The A2 brand is well recognized and widely recommended by a lot of people. My friend's baby seems to be big fan of it. I am very satisfied of this purchase as everyone is happy.

Yi111

Yi111Hornsby

Good enough but a bit expensive.

This A2 platinum formular is pretty good. Easy to dissolve when mixing with water.

At the hospital, they provided NAN, since I only used a couple of times, can’t give fair review on that. So purchased A2 platinum by reading other reviews. $36 per can is almost one of the most expensive one on the market.

The only reason I’m rating this 5 star is because the baby farts a lot and really smelly with this formula.

angelina

angelinaPerth

Not really worth it

It is easy to prepate, baby likes it, but nutrition wise its not superior to any product.
No side effects reported though. However there are huge issues with the supply. Everywhere restricts to 2 cans, which makes it difficult to reliably source it.
Thing is, that in comparison to taste, my kid enjoys other types of milk rather than A2

Jordan A

Jordan ASydney

Best product by far

MY child seems so much more settled using A2. would certainly recommend this product to any new parents. Its super easy and quick to prepare as well. It seems to be really popular though as all my friends are using it as well which can make finding ample product tricky

Great product as advertised

We continue using A2 for our second baby from stage 2. The price is much lower compared to stage 2 so it is a big relief, and the quality has not compromised. This baby formula is easy to prepare and it has clear instruction. No side effects were found at all. Only problem is hard to find on supermarket shelf!

woolynightParramatta

You get what you paid for

At first this baby formula seems pricey but our second one does not seem to like the other brands and only liked this one. It is easy to prepare and we have not noticed any side effect. She appeared to be growing quite well with this formula, recommend to everyone.

woolynightParramatta

Great product but might not worth the money

This is the first baby formula we used for our newborn after mum trying to stop breast feeding. It is very easy to prepare and we did not notice any side effect in your baby, but she sometimes does not seem to like it. Maybe nothing to do with the baby formula just the baby still missing mum's breast milk.

Momonoly0713

Momonoly0713Toowoomba

Good but

I bought a2 after read reviews. I used it for top up when I didn't produce enough breast milk at beginning and the last feed before midnight so I can have a bit of rest.I was worried about baby may have constipation after taking formula as it happened to my first one, but my baby had no issues after the feed. I was happy with the formula, although it seems a bit watery, but I think it is more similar to breast milk. However my baby still wake up after 2 hours , it didn't serve the purpose so we end up given up this formula.

Sara

SaraSydney

Wasn't good for my baby

This formula is very easy to prepare but is very thin/watery. In the begining my DS was eating well and appeared to love and enjoy the formula. I would say the consistency of the formula is close to that of breast milk. I found that my DS was not satisfied after each feed and would wake up every 2 or 2 and a half hours for a feed.
He also became constipated and started to vomit after almost every feed. We ended up changing his formula straight away after he started the vomiting.
It may be good and work for some but it is not for all.

nliska

nliskaPerth

Great quality product

Mishu

Mishu

Not for my baby

This milk's texture is just like breast milk. Easy to make and dissolves very easily. Light milk, looks yumm. Bought this after seeing review. I know any a2 type milk is good. Unfortunately it was not for my baby. My baby was constipated. It was hard to open his bowel. Every baby is different.

Sharyn35

Sharyn35Brisbane

Not Good Value For Money

This was the first formula I used for my baby and I can't see how it was worth the $36 you pay for it. It was difficult to prepare as the water needed to be hot, 70 degrees, and tasted metallic. It made my Bub gassy and gave him lots of reflux which other formulas on the market didn't. I wouldn't buy it again.

SophieLC1984

SophieLC1984

Very happy - happy bub = happy mum!

I really liked this formula as i was worried my 2nd bub was getting windy and sore tummy with other formulas. It always seemed very consistent and dissolved well etc. never had any issues and although supply was sometimes an issue at our local Coles I never had a major problem. Happy customer!

Andy

AndyCanberra

No allergic reactions from my baby but not available.

This formula is one of the few that our baby enjoys. It didn’t cause any tummy issues and it is well tolerated. It has a good smell, easy to clean as well. The issue is that it is not always available in the market. Lots of parents are stacking this one.

Shelly

ShellyMcLaren Vale

Best formula

My baby had heaps of issues with other formulas including constipation and wind pain. I switched her to A2 Platinum 1 around a month ago and she improved overnight and has had no issues since. It is definitely worth paying the extra money for her to be happy and comfortable.

3923M

3923MDarwin

Great starter formula

Great starter formula for our newborn, it was easy to prepare and baby always settled and slept well. He did experience some discomfort from constipation and his skin appeared oily. This product is particularly expensive compared to other brands and was out of stock on more than one occasion which ultimately influenced our decision to change.

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Ann L.

Ann L.asked

A2 Platinum Premium

Are they good for eczema baby?

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

A pain point for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Something to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$35.60A$35.60A$30.00A$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234