A2 Platinum Premium

A2 Platinum Premium (page 3 of 5)

Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Easy to PrepareYes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (1)
Aj0s

Aj0sPerth

Great formula, expensive and very difficult to find

Great formula, easy to prepare.

Baby seems to enjoy
No side effects were noticed

A2 has built a premium infant formula brand.

It is very difficult to get the formula from any supermarket or pharmacy, especially stage 2 and 3 which is almost impossible to get from any retail stores. It's also one of the most expensive formula in supermarket

onon2000

onon2000

Great. Low stock

It is great. My daughter loves it everyday with milk. Doesnt get sick of it. Its not too expensive and healthy for my daughter. The only problem is it seems to be hard to get a hold of as it is always low in stock so get it early while stock is available

YaZ

YaZCanberra

Good but no stock

A2 has been known for its reliability and my nephew has always loved the quality of this formula. It is also easy to prepare. The only thing is that there never seems to be stock for stage 3 formula these days... maybe it's time to speed up the production line?

Maz

MazSydney

Baby loves it but a very hard find

Formula is easy to prepare. The baby likes the taste - have tried other brands and she does not seem to digest them as well as this one. The only downside is the availability of the product, now that she is use to it,I am hesitant to substitute for anything else but it is always out of stock (and when it is in stock, it is very expensive so I can only really buy two or three tins at once). Definitely try this if you have a fussy bub.

Dave C

Dave CMelbourne

My daughter loves it

I was recommended by my friend to try the A2 Platinum formula and my daughter loves it. A can normally lasts 3 week and I had to stock up as supply can be hit and miss. I also found the nutrition provided by A2 is higher than other brands according to the labels.

Jacky

JackySydney

Great formula for baby

My daughter has been always take this formula as she like it very much, we tried many different brand only this one fit her best. Other formulas easily caused my daughter having diarrhea but this one works well. However it is very hard to purchase as it is always out of stock. Wish the factory could increase more supplies.

Mel

Mel

Very happy with the quality of the product

As my baby had all sorts of gas issues from early on, I wanted to start her on a very high quality formula and I am glad I chose A2 as she did not have any tummy issue with this product. The only downside would be the price tag it comes with and it is a bit tricky to source it.

Oleh

OlehNSW, 2088

Great but expensive

My youngest granddaughter has turned 2 months and we're looking for a good baby formula to substitute a breastmilk. She is very fussy - she prefers breastmilk only and refuses to take formula. We tried many different brands and finally have found A2 platinum and Blackmores newborn that she is OK to be fed with. I don't see a big difference - they both are the tastiest we tried. I gave 4 stars only because of the price - it costs almost 2 times more than Blackmores. But the quality is very high, no doubt

Doughnut

DoughnutSydney

Good

It is easy to prepare. My newborn loves it and it seems to improve constipation compare to the brand she was given at the hospital. The only problem is it is so hard to find! It seems to be permanently sold out at the woolies and coles stores I usually go to. I can find a few cans at chemist warehouse from time to time. I usually stock up a few when I see them.

Natasha Kikerkovski

Natasha KikerkovskiPrestons

Fantastic product, but comes with a hefty price.

This formula seems to be everything that the tin claims, it has been great on baby's tummy, no constipation or tummy cramps. It dissolves really well when added to water. Doesn't smell as strong as others on the market, has a higher vitamin level than most other formulas, however at nearly $40 per ton, you would expect all that. It's a fantastic formula, but it's borderline on breaking the budget.

Xiao

Xiaomelbourne

A2 Platinum Premium Infant Formula Stage 1 Review

A2 Platinum Premium Infant Formula Stage 1 Is such a good baby formula. It's not really hard to prepare that you just need to add the water into the milk powder and the baby loves it so much. However, if you use cold water or too much air mix with the powder. The milk will spit up from baby, so be careful with that.

Win

Win

It's good for my baby

Last two months earlier, I decided to give formula to my baby. I choose A2 formula which is very good product. A2 formula is good for my baby I know that. But my baby doesn't like the taste. At the end she finishes it. I very much wish to give this formula to my baby but I must try something else.

Blondie

BlondieTraralgon

WARNING for those parents or careers who don't know from the media.

Dave

DaveMelbourne

A2 milk powder stage one.

I bought A2 baby formula from chemistware house. It is not a easy task to buy it because every time I went there, it was emptied there. But the quality is quite good compare with other brand, it is easier for baby to digest and absorb the energy from that. It's a good experience for me.

matt

mattMelbourne

goodyyy

the formula is easy to prepare, change from the aptamil to the a2 as friend recommend to.
friend said a2 is very good for the digestion system of the baby, and as the baby pool a little,
so we decide to change to a2. the baby like it. not side effect

Neil

NeilBrisbane

My niece loves this product

This product is very easy to prepare as the instructions are very clear. My niece has been on this formula for 2 months now because sister in law can't feed my niece due to her work. According to my brother, A2 platinum premium formula is very tasty and my niece is enjoying it.

Tina

TinaSydney

Good formula

I like this formula although it's hard to buy it.
the kid like it and always eat a lot. it's very easy to feed him
but the price is also a little expensive than other formula. but it worth to get it due to baby's love.
if the the coles/wws can have more stock, that would be good.

Cindy

CindyMelbourne

This is perfect!!

This is so great for babies!! The taste of this milk power is tasteful, and babies should absorb enough protein, calcium, and other vitamins on a daily basis. This product satisfies all the necessary need for a growing baby, I will definitely buy it again and other products of this brand.

My son loves this formula

As I mentioned above, my son loves this formula, he drinks three times a day, easy to prepare, just love it, but, somehow, I find out sometime if he drinks too much, he has few red sports around his month, not sure it is just eczema or something , but overall , very happy with this product

Amy

AmyBrisbane

good product, worth to try! but difficult to buy...

it's a good product, I love it, but it's really difficult to buy recently. The A2 protein is good for my baby, and I think it's reliable. very easy to prepare and no side effect. even though it usually out of stock, I'll try my best to prepare enough formula for my baby.

lisa

lisaasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Baby was doing well and gained weight , now he is gradually developing lots of gas/wind and crying, I think it’s colic, crying so hard when he pushes poo, constantly for hours, we’ve just changed to a formula specific for colic but will only be temporary, still looking for a good formula in the long term

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

A pain point for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Something to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $35.60$35.60$30.00$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234