A2 Platinum Premium

A2 Platinum Premium (page 3 of 12)

Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (4) · No (9)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (13) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (13)
Gary Z

Gary ZMelbourne

relatives baby enjoys it

Ah what can I say. The infamous A2 baby formula. It is extremely popular among families these days and could be hard to locate if you do not know where to look. However if you can get your hands on it, then you made a wise investment. The formula is straight forward to prepare and from what I seen, every baby seems to enjoy it. It is relatively inexpensive comparing to other known brands, and with it being a very known brand, you can trust it;'s quality.

Trust me, it will not let you down

Vian

VianSydney

Great product but hard to get

It is really hard to get A2 Platinum Premium Follow On Formula 2 in Coles. My kid loves it a lot though. It tastes a bit sweet but it is the taste he prefer! I would like to let him to drink A2 in the future. Just hope be able to buy them easier.

hi12055

hi12055Sydney

Great formula for +2 years old

I have been using A2 formula all the way from my daughters birth and am very happy with it (so is she). Easy to prepare and she likes it.
I was quite happy when this stage 4 formula was launched as it covers juniors with all the nutrients for this age, it can be hard to have a perfect diet so that gives me peace of mind.
I had no trouble sourcing this as well, whereas stage 3 and the others can be hard to get.
I recommend this product.

hi12055

hi12055Sydney

The best formula out there

I have been using a2 milk formula for my daughter throughout the years and she just loves it.
It mixes well and does not give her upset stomach.
Not the cheapest and can be hard to get but I would not change. I hope the company can catch up with demand quick.
Highly recommended.

Vian

VianSydney

The most popular brand

A2 platinum premium toddler milk drink 3 is really a good one! My kid loves it! It tastes a bit sweet but it is the taste that my kid likes! He used to drink another brand but recently i change A2 for him. Good decision! Very hard to get though.

SteveA

SteveABrisbane

Very good

Kids just love it. A2 never let me down. Easy to dissolve in warm or just cold water. I didn't give too much to the kids as they eat normal food well. Unlike some other brand, the poo is normal and did not make the tummy bubbling all day. I would recommend it if you can afford few bucks more than the other brands.

Louis T

Louis TAU

Very good infant formula.

The only neg is this kind of formula is really so hard to buy!!!!!!
Booking from they website will cost u at least 24 bucks for postage, however, the other brands offer free delivery.
Baby like it very much without any side effects.
Quite unlike the way they sell their products.

ChrisN

ChrisNSydney, NSW

My daughter absolutely loves this

Easy to prepare with clear instructions. It is very easy to use and one that my daughter prefers over other brands that I have tried. The packaging is well labeled and sealed. Not too difficult to find in your local supermarket. My child have not had any side effects from using this baby formula. I give this. 5 out of 5 star

My baby really love it.

The formula is really easy to prepare and my Baby really love it. Since my baby was born I started to feed my baby this formula but sometimes after having this formula my baby is constipated。I don't know why my baby having this problem, maybe adding some probiotics to the formula will solve this problem

ANNA

ANNAMelbourne

wonderful, my niece loves it!

The formula is very easy to prepare and my niece loves it very much. I have not notice any side effects now so far. It is a very very very good. But sometimes I can't buy it. It seems to me is always out of stock. Hope this situation can get better in the future.

Ivan

Ivanmelbourne

excellent quality but too difficult to buy

can be easily dissolved and minimum allergy to toddlers according to feedback from my friend and families. but the producer need to consider how to boost the productivity to cater for the requirement as it is really difficult to get from super market. I would not choose any replacement if they are available and handy to get.

Zoe

ZoeSydney

Baby loves it

Starting buying A2 formula as all my monmmy-friends recommond it. And the baby really loves it. It is not that cheap but i think it is worth it. The only problem is it is not that easy to buy A2 formula now. If it is still out of stock in most stores, I might think about changing to another brand. Sad.

Lynn W

Lynn WSydney

Made the switch and will never look back!

I made the switch to a2 when bub was 3 weeks old. Bub was begin to get really bag gas issues on another formula. Since using a2, all tummy issues have settled and I have a happier baby. Bub is 8 months now and thriving perfectly. There is no substitute for breastmilk, but this formula sure is close.
The powder dissolved easily and does not froth up if mixed correctly.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect

Tried quite a wide variety of baby formulas and found this to be the best. She did not have any digestion problems and she liked it compared to the other brands we tried. She slowly transitioned from stage 1 to 2 and 3 and there were no issues with the transition.

Wen

WenSydney

Good baby formula. Hard to find stock.

The formula is great, easy to mix, even with cold water.
I use this as backup to breastmilk, for convenience when out and about, and for childcare.
The baby seems to enjoy, and don't have any constipation or diarrhea issues.
However it is very hard to find stock, if you're lucky you might find some in Coles or Woolworths.
The stocks are hardly on the shelves whenever I go to Chemist Warehouse, they sometimes keep them behind the counter and only sell 1 per customer.

My son loves it

Since my son loves a2 stage 1, I continue to feed him with stage 2. The formula is easy to prepare, but it needs to be shaken for a while, or it won’t melt thoroughly. My son loves it and he drinks it 3 or 4 times a day. No side effects in him. However, a2 formula is really too difficult to buy and it always sold out!

My baby loves it

My son began drinking a2 stage 1 soon after he was born. Generally the formula is easy to prepare but it should be shaken for a while, so that it would melt. My baby loves it and I fed him as is suggested. I don’t think there’s any side effects in my son, and I went on feeding stage 2 for him.

Adele

Adele

A2 stage 3

My toddler loves it. A2 Platinum® formula for toddlers provides additional nutrients for this time of rapid growth and development.

Iron, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C to help support a healthy immune system
Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Zinc & Iodine to support healthy growth and development in children
Calcium & Vitamin D to help support healthy bones and teeth
One 114mL serve provides from 14-47% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of 16 essential vitamins and minerals for the healthy growth and development in toddlers

Baron

Baron

The best and most popular

I regularly buy this and share it with my other family. But recently, it has been harder and harder to get it from chemists and supermarkets.

The price is high but most of our babyies are used to it. I think the company should solve the supply issues as soon as possible

Vivi

ViviCanberra, 2609

My dear daughter love this formula than cow milk

I thought it would be best to introduce a stage 3 formula for our one year old, along with cows milk. I chose this. She really likes it and will drink a full bottle whereas cows milk he will only drink a little. It's not the cheapest option out there though.

lisa

lisaasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Baby was doing well and gained weight , now he is gradually developing lots of gas/wind and crying, I think it’s colic, crying so hard when he pushes poo, constantly for hours, we’ve just changed to a formula specific for colic but will only be temporary, still looking for a good formula in the long term

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

A pain point for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Something to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $35.60$35.60$30.00$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234