A2 Platinum Premium

A2 Platinum Premium (page 4 of 20)

Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No (11)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (17) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (15)
angrykate

angrykateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great formula

I have found A2 to be a great formula for my two children. I did a lot of research before I had my first baby about the different formulas on the market and A2 by far seemed to be the best one out there. Very easy to prepare and both my children have had no issues with it. Would highly recommend, worth the extra cost for sure!

Jess.A

Jess.A

Not right for our baby

We decided to go with A2 because of all the good reviews and I drink a2 milk myself, we thought it would be gentle on our babies stomach. It is very easy to prepare and dissolves easy weather shaken or stirred however our baby is suffering from terrible gas and stomach pain and we think it's due to the A2 formula, the pain Co-insides when we gave our baby this formula.

Moochie000

Moochie000Melbourne

The best!!!!

This stuff is amazing. My little one has very bad reflux and also a sensitive tummy. We tried many formulas and medications. This formula has really settled my baby and made a huge difference! The only down side is how expensive the product actually is and how hard it is to get at times

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good formula

Nice formula. I bought a lot for my nephew. He drinks this perfect well. No reflux no diarrhea and not flare up. But one of my friend's baby didn't feel comfortable after drinking this one. So i think it still depend on inidividual person. Overall it's good and I will still help looking for this one for my nephew.

JHP

JHPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High quality product. Been very good

Have only used this brand for my 2nd kid. It is fairly easy to prepare and comes as close to breast milk as formulas can. It is a bit hard to get and also has a purchase limit enforced so couldn't stock up when it was on sale. A little pricier than other formulas but I am not going to compromise on my kids health over money.

Brenda W

Brenda WPerth, Western Australia

My kids favourite ever

This baby formula is easy to prepare and it has clear instruction. Both my 3 years old daughter and my one year old son love the taste and smell, they had this baby formula since they were born. No side effects were found at all, they are all growing really great!

IC Ren

IC RenSydney

This is perfect formula for baby of its entire stage

My younger one loves this formula, it’s very easy to prepare, melt very quickly, no need to shake to much. How ever, it’s been very hard to purchase it in Coles for a long time. I have to use other brands like Aptamil and Nestle to instead. It is obvious that A2 appear to be more white in the colour compares to the other two brands.

Mel

MelBrisbane qld

Scoop level issue recommendations

My baby is now 5 months corrected was born early 8 months ago. However no issues . Loves a2 formula how ever finding hes a little constipated and i have been doing exactly what the tin said 1 level scoop 7.5g every 50mls however i have used 3 different measurements and its sure the scoop holds 10.0 not 7.5 so be careful..

Amy.Z

Amy.ZSydney

My baby doesn't really enjoy.

I just stopped breastfeeding last month and had to find stage 3 formula for my baby. After doing some research online and asking some friends' advice, I chose A2. Well, this is surely hard to buy and pricy. Finally got it but my baby didn't really enjoy. Have changed another brand called S26.

Jen

JenSydney

Perfect but hard to buy

Preparation of this formula is quicker than other brands. My baby seems to enjoy it as he is willing to drink more of this brand compared to other brands. I have used other brands in the past but my baby drinks it less, whereas he drinks A2 more. Only complaint is that it is limited in stock so hard to buy

Melody21

Melody21Charters Towers

The best baby formula brand

A2 is more expensive than other brands and not easy to purchase, always out of stock. But I never change to brands. My baby has been drinking A2 since she was born and she really enjoys drinking milk. It contains only A2 protein which is supposed to be good for digestion. Simply add two spoons of powder and mix with warm water.

Pepper00

Pepper00Canberra

Would recommend to my friends

I have used this formula with both my children from about 3 months to 6 months for 1-2feeds per day. Instructions for preparation are simple to follow and i have had no issues with reflux. Both babies took it up pretty easily. It is a bit on the pricey side.

Jenga

JengaBrisbane

Best formula out there

Easy to mix, not very gassy and both of my kids enjoyed it. The only issue we had with it is the availability as it gets snapped up very quickly. The other issue is the price, it one of the most expensive formulas out there. Highly recommend it (if you can find it and can afford it).

sawx11

sawx11Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best formula ever

A2 stage 3 baby formula is now the most popular one in Australia. It is not quite easy to get from stores. Sometimes you can see them in Chemist warehouse or Woolworths in the midweek. I bought it for my sister's son regularly, he really loves the favor and grows up pretty healthy by drinking it. There is no any side effects for the baby, but don't let them be addicted to, try feeding the baby some nature food if the formula is not really necessary.

Pham

Pham

Great formula

Great formula, easy to prepare, no side effects my baby seem to enjoy, but limited for buyers, and ran out stocks
It would be better to have stocks and no limitations so we can introduce the product to our friends, not only that when we go to buy the formula that's mean we are running out, so I expect to have them on the display all the time.

Gary Z

Gary ZMelbourne

relatives baby enjoys it

Ah what can I say. The infamous A2 baby formula. It is extremely popular among families these days and could be hard to locate if you do not know where to look. However if you can get your hands on it, then you made a wise investment. The formula is straight forward to prepare and from what I seen, every baby seems to enjoy it. It is relatively inexpensive comparing to other known brands, and with it being a very known brand, you can trust it;'s quality.

Trust me, it will not let you down

Dangerous

This formula gave my baby consistent vomiting until yellow bile. She vomited for at least an hour straight and then couldn’t keep anything down. She was so sick she fell asleep and slept for 8 hours. I tried it 3 times and this was the result each time. I would not recommend this for New borns.

Zoe

ZoeSydney

Quality is terrific, but the shipping fee is expensive on A2 Website

Kids love it, it tastes good. The only problem is you cant buy it from chemists or supermarkets as it is always out of stock! I have to buy from A2 website but the shipping fee is expensive! $24 for 3 cans of formula! But I have to buy from them as it seems the only way to buy A2 3 stage.

Natalie T

Natalie TMelbourne

my boy loves this one

My little one starts to drink this brand since he was born. He loves this one the best other than other brand. This formula is very easy to prepare for new mums. Like most of the formulas, it has a scaled spoon for you. I just noticed the size of the spoon is a bit different for stage 1 and stage 3. My boy did not have any digestive problem since he starts to drink this one. The only problem is that this product is always out of stock in supermarkets.

Kat C

Kat CSydney

Good formula, but sometimes hard to find.

The formula has a great taste and is easy to prepare/dissolve. My baby took to the formula very easily at around 3 months when we started to mix-feed while still breast feeding. He seemed to like the taste of the formula and had no issues taking it. The only issue I had with using this formula was the constant shortage at my local woolworths as it seemed to be quite popular as it is one of the good formulas out there and seems to get bought by people in large quantities.

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Ann L.

Ann L.asked

A2 Platinum Premium

Are they good for eczema baby?

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

Pain points for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Points to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$35.60A$35.60A$30.00A$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234