A2 Platinum Premium

A2 Platinum Premium (page 4 of 5)

Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Easy to PrepareYes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (1)
Anh Thu

Anh ThuVictoria State

Perfect Product

My daughter was constipated for long time after she quit mother milk. i ve tried may types of formula but they did not work on her. Finally, my friend recommended me the A2 brand. And the micrale was coming, she is very happy with that. i have tried a lit bit, it s tasty!

Fanyu Zhang

Fanyu ZhangAU

Good formula.

We sometime bought A2. It is good formula and my kids like it. However it is over-advertised. A2 protein just a normal protein make no good or no bad with humans. It is just a joke that A2 company use it to make money. If it lower it price I will consider buy more.

Joyce Y

Joyce YMelbourne

It is a good choice for your baby

a2 baby formular is easy to preparemy little one likes it very much. The best thing I like it because after using a2 my baby is not constipation any more and it taste good not very sweet. It is very close to breast milk. Until now I have not noticed any side effects in my baby.

Freya

FreyaRhodes

Hard to get this formula

It's a really good formula. But this formula it's a bit pricy and really really hard to find. Sometime I have no choice but to buy another brand. But when this one back in stock, I will defiantly store up some cans. Lucky that my baby is okay with Aptamil as well.

salamemder

salamemderMelbourne

Nothing to blame

Except that it totally disappears from the shelves in my nearest coles and woolies!

Have had this for more than 1 year and there's no obvious drawbacks that I'm aware (actually there is one, the price keeps rising every several months).

As I was forced to turn to Aptamil now, comparing to that, A2 seems to be sweater, more fragrant, and the colour is more of a hint of yellow.

Though I don't really buy the concept of A2 beta casein being premium and healthier (well, I'm always questioning what the businessmen sell or promote), as per their saying, A1 beta casein is potential to be related to chronicle diseases, I guess it just does not harm to pay extra money to avoid that not-yet-approved risk.

Moh

MohPerth, WA

This product is very good.

My little one likes this. No throwing up or anything like that.
We have been using this for the last two years. It was about difficult to get these from stores as most of the times they are out of stock..
Advise is to stock them in your home as many as possible and always maintain a safety stock to last at least for a month.

Good product

It is good, I have purchased many for my families and friends. Good product. No side effect for my baby. Overall,it is a good product with sufficient nutrition.i will buy this product in upcoming several months for my baby. Meanwhile, my baby loves this product so much . perfect product

Jamie.L

Jamie.LMelbourne

Perfect formula for new born babies

Is a good baby formula that easy to pour and the baby seems to be really enjoying, but is way too hard to get as it's easy to be out of stock, we have to wait and search to get enough for our baby, overall it is a good product

KeyH

KeyHMelbourne

A popular and excellent product.

It is very easy to prepare. I like A2 brand since I believe its products are pure and trustful. Many my friends in China ask me to buy it for them, but I really cannot buy too much since the amount is limited. I hope the company can produce more.

Sammy33333

Sammy33333melbourne

too hard to buy!

this formula is a great formula for babys. My friends and relatives are all use this formula. But the only thing is just too hard to buy! I live in Melbourne city area and every store/ chemist/ pharmacy/ supermarket just ran out of it! I hope the producer can realise this situation.

This is good!

It is easy to prepare and smells great.
My baby seems doesn't like it. I tried this formula and found it quite good,I don't know why my baby didn't want to try.Maybe he just wants to drink milk derectly.
After taking this formula,there was no side effects in my baby.

Fiona

Fiona

This is a wonderful formula and for baby!

As a mother,I tried 3 brand formula milk and this is the best one. My baby had diarrhoea when using other brand. However,this one seems peefect and the baby become healthy. But at the moment we can not find the formula in stage 2 and 3. Hope it will coming soon!

Rachel. B

Rachel. BRichmond

Baby's first formula

I bought this immediately after I give birth to my baby. Lots of friends told me it's the best formula for newborn baby. It really did! She did not appear any reaction, and has yellow poo one to two times a day, which is very regular, my baby like it very much!

huohuo

huohuosydney

GOOD BRAND FOR BABY

easy to prepare the baby formula. My baby seems really enjoy it. I believe it is a better formula.
the only problem is that the price go up so quickly and the stock level is always too low to buy them.
it is hardly to see stage 2 or 3 formula in any supermarket self. sometimes you have to switch any brand for storage supply.

Ellie

Ellie

It is not as good as the ads said

This formula is not that easy to prepare and dissolve cuz there was much bubble than other brands formula. However i think the baby is good while drinking it. And i can't find any constipation problem with it. And it seems good for the baby's immune system. I think i will try the stage 3 later

dj1080

dj1080Sydney

My son love it

My son is got mild reflux and we needed to feed him with formula to top-up if he puked a lot.
So we tried A2 and he is gaining weight and feeling happier.
This formula didn't constipate him and it dissolves really easy in hot water.
The only con is that most of the time is out of stock and it is a bit pricey.

Jenny

JennySydney

Good substitue for breast milk

Our experience is that A2 milk did not cause an increase in unpleasant digestive symptoms (for example, bloating and flatulence) usually associated with milk consumption in those who are lactose-intolerant. When cow’s milk containing both the A1 and A2 proteins was provided, there was an exacerbation of stomach upset for our baby. However, this would be expected for someone so young who is also sensitive to dairy products

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Great Formula! Only Con is it is often out of stock.

Have tried multiple formulas (Nans, Ballemys and Bubs) and found A2M to be the best. Easy to digest and free from A1(Studies indicate this to be bad for human health). Only negative is it seems to always be out of stock. Have since moved from Ballemys and haven't looked back since.

Amalfiblonde

Amalfiblonde

Good formula

Easy to prepare, nice taste, smooth texture unlike other cows milk ones. My baby still gets constipated from time to time, but he does on any formula (tried goats milk too). Baby seems happy on it & never refuses a bottle. Good formula overall. A little more costly than others but worth it.

C. Lam

C. LamSydney

Great but can be hard to source

The formula dissolves easily in water and has a great natural milky taste, unlike some other brands on the market. My baby actually enjoys drinking it compared to other brands we've tried. Unfortunately it can be hard to source at times because of a lack of stock from supplier which is the downside to this product.

lisa

lisaasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Baby was doing well and gained weight , now he is gradually developing lots of gas/wind and crying, I think it’s colic, crying so hard when he pushes poo, constantly for hours, we’ve just changed to a formula specific for colic but will only be temporary, still looking for a good formula in the long term

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

A pain point for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Something to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $35.60$35.60$30.00$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234