A2 Platinum Premium

A2 Platinum Premium (page 5 of 20)

Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (6) · No (11)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (17) · No (1)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (2) · No (15)
Vian

VianSydney

Great product but hard to get

It is really hard to get A2 Platinum Premium Follow On Formula 2 in Coles. My kid loves it a lot though. It tastes a bit sweet but it is the taste he prefer! I would like to let him to drink A2 in the future. Just hope be able to buy them easier.

Jessie

JessieMelbourne

A high end product which is always out of stock

The product is with high quality and my baby loves it.

The only problem is just very hard to buy A2 baby formula (especially stage 2 &3) due to very demanded in the market.

For the moms who cannot find the product, just try the A2 website which supports on-line shopping and delivery with limited quantity and relatively high delivery cost.

Ann

AnnSydney

Good formula but high price

Yes, easy to prepare and baby loves it. I tried a little bit then found it’s good taste. Baby gets a little bit constipation after having this fomula. It’s high price and not that easy to get from supermarket. Totally it is a good choice if you can get enough stock for your little one.

hi12055

hi12055Sydney

Great formula for +2 years old

I have been using A2 formula all the way from my daughters birth and am very happy with it (so is she). Easy to prepare and she likes it.
I was quite happy when this stage 4 formula was launched as it covers juniors with all the nutrients for this age, it can be hard to have a perfect diet so that gives me peace of mind.
I had no trouble sourcing this as well, whereas stage 3 and the others can be hard to get.
I recommend this product.

hi12055

hi12055Sydney

The best formula out there

I have been using a2 milk formula for my daughter throughout the years and she just loves it.
It mixes well and does not give her upset stomach.
Not the cheapest and can be hard to get but I would not change. I hope the company can catch up with demand quick.
Highly recommended.

Vian

VianSydney

The most popular brand

A2 platinum premium toddler milk drink 3 is really a good one! My kid loves it! It tastes a bit sweet but it is the taste that my kid likes! He used to drink another brand but recently i change A2 for him. Good decision! Very hard to get though.

SteveA

SteveABrisbane

Very good

Kids just love it. A2 never let me down. Easy to dissolve in warm or just cold water. I didn't give too much to the kids as they eat normal food well. Unlike some other brand, the poo is normal and did not make the tummy bubbling all day. I would recommend it if you can afford few bucks more than the other brands.

Joyce Y

Joyce YMelbourne

This is good choice for your baby

A2 toddler milk drink is suit for the baby over 12
months. It is very easy to prepare,just add 2 level scoops of powder for 100ml drinking water. My son likes it very much,he always smile when he drink it. And I think a2 is a very good choice for baby.

Kate

KateMelbourne

Good but hard to buy

When Bellamy is out of stock from supermarkets , I used A2 formula . It contains only A2 protein which is supposed to be good for digestion . After using this formula, it doesn’t let me down . My baby well accept the A2 without any problem. This formula is easy to make . The only thing to mention is this formula is very hard to get from both supermarket and chemists

Pei

Peiperth

Love this formula

My baby really enjoy drinking A2 with no side effects on the tummy. It is able to keep her full for a reasonable period of time. The quality of the milk is premium and it is hands down the best formula I have tried and tested. I will recommend it to everyone.

Louis T

Louis TAU

Very good infant formula.

The only neg is this kind of formula is really so hard to buy!!!!!!
Booking from they website will cost u at least 24 bucks for postage, however, the other brands offer free delivery.
Baby like it very much without any side effects.
Quite unlike the way they sell their products.

ChrisN

ChrisNSydney, NSW

My daughter absolutely loves this

Easy to prepare with clear instructions. It is very easy to use and one that my daughter prefers over other brands that I have tried. The packaging is well labeled and sealed. Not too difficult to find in your local supermarket. My child have not had any side effects from using this baby formula. I give this. 5 out of 5 star

Juliaj

JuliajHobart, TAS

Good prodcict

Great product. My bub was on aptamil since 2 weeks and had a bit of problem not passing stool properly. After changing to A2 he never had any more problems. He loved the taste and t seems like containing all the enough nutrients bub requires so i am very happy with it. Onlt downside was the difficulty of finding this product in supermarket due to shortage at some stage.

My baby really love it.

The formula is really easy to prepare and my Baby really love it. Since my baby was born I started to feed my baby this formula but sometimes after having this formula my baby is constipated。I don't know why my baby having this problem, maybe adding some probiotics to the formula will solve this problem

ANNA

ANNAMelbourne

wonderful, my niece loves it!

The formula is very easy to prepare and my niece loves it very much. I have not notice any side effects now so far. It is a very very very good. But sometimes I can't buy it. It seems to me is always out of stock. Hope this situation can get better in the future.

Ou X

Ou XAU

Brought for friends, they said GREAT

I have recommended this brand to several new mothers, their feedback so far have been positive. It is very easy to prepare, they say everything is normal, their babies didnt have any resistance toward drinking the milk. Many of them also recommend A2 to other mothers, always on stock recently

Ou X

Ou XAU

One of the best, but always out of stock

I have tried this baby formula several times, my daughter loves it. Very easy to prepare (never think preparing milk drink is difficult). I gave my daughter A2 Platinum stage 1 before, and I switched to other brand for stage 2, she didnt like it, she drank less. After I switching back to A2, obviously her appetite become better.

Ivan

Ivanmelbourne

excellent quality but too difficult to buy

can be easily dissolved and minimum allergy to toddlers according to feedback from my friend and families. but the producer need to consider how to boost the productivity to cater for the requirement as it is really difficult to get from super market. I would not choose any replacement if they are available and handy to get.

Zoe

ZoeSydney

Baby loves it

Starting buying A2 formula as all my monmmy-friends recommond it. And the baby really loves it. It is not that cheap but i think it is worth it. The only problem is it is not that easy to buy A2 formula now. If it is still out of stock in most stores, I might think about changing to another brand. Sad.

Wai

WaiBrisbane

Premium baby formula

It is the hottest baby formula now in the supermarket. I don't know why it's so hard to buy in supermarket. You only can see it on stock with luck sometime. It is very easy to prepare. The powder melt very smoothly. My baby seem to enjoy it very much, he finished it very quickly and without any complaints. I noticed no any side effects in my baby. I hope he is getting better nutrients from A2.

lisa

lisaasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Baby was doing well and gained weight , now he is gradually developing lots of gas/wind and crying, I think it’s colic, crying so hard when he pushes poo, constantly for hours, we’ve just changed to a formula specific for colic but will only be temporary, still looking for a good formula in the long term

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

A pain point for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Something to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) $35.60$35.60$30.00$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234