Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

Carmilla

CarmillaVictoria

Not good.

My Baby wouldn't finish his bottles. When he did he would do smelly spews more than once. Upset tummy all the time. Went back to aptamil. A2 was not for us.quite disappointing considering the price I paid. Bought 2 tins unfortunately can't get my money back for the unopened ones. Not happy.

angelina

angelinaPerth

Not really worth it

It is easy to prepate, baby likes it, but nutrition wise its not superior to any product.
No side effects reported though. However there are huge issues with the supply. Everywhere restricts to 2 cans, which makes it difficult to reliably source it.
Thing is, that in comparison to taste, my kid enjoys other types of milk rather than A2

edward

edwardmelbourne

Over price for what you pay for

I bought for my friend new born baby this one, even my wife told me to buy S26 because nurse suggest. sample reason because i think they are more expansive.

my friend's baby drink once and got sick in hospital....

I search online after and find out A2 is one of the most "sensitive milk". After baby come back the nurse give the baby some NAN and S26 to test, all good.

A2 is base on chinese buyer to make them expensive, not real good.

Niko

NikoSydney

Overpriced, baby didn't take to it

Bought this as my regular brand was sold out. My daughter didn't take to it for some reason, even after mixing with various degrees of water. It smelled like my other formula. It mixed well with warm water. It was more expensive than my ordinary formula, but I will not be buying this brand again.

GCQ

GCQVictoria

Formula is fine, but do you guys could find the spoon inside?

I bought this formula for my baby to try, she is fine with it. The only problem is I cannot find the spoon in this tin which forced me to use my Belllamy spoon to prepare the milk. The bad thing is when I write to A2 customer care to check if I should find a scale spoon inside the tin or if they could send me one, no one reply me... A2 is the most expensive formula among all and the customer service sucks

Max.H

Max.HSydney

My baby shows no interest to this formula

Amy

AmyPerth

Didn't agree with bubs

After trying many formulas and settling on the best of the worst, baby was becoming more and more unsettled and reflux was getting worse. I read many good reviews about this formua and it seemed good for many reflux babies. I gave it a go and he would only drink about half of the bottles I made. Even with drinking so little it made his reflux terrible almost instantly. Spitting up for hours after feeding (it really smelled too, like real vomit) uncomfortable, and very grizzly. Only gave 3 bottles then threw the tin in the bin. What a waste of $34! I know all babies are different so it may be fabulous for some just not for us.

good for baby , but always out of store

it is a very good baby formula , but hard to buy it , if I can order on the internet that will be great !!!!

Johnson Wong

Johnson Wong

Not good for our baby, very expensive and not worth it

Sana Ahmed

Sana AhmedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far sooo good

My baby started off with S26 gold n S26..no good..had to move on to aptamil gold which was all good for 8 months until last month. She started hating the bottle and simply throw away, screams and only take 60 ml at max in few hours
tried this after reading reviews and so far in 7 hours she has taken over 300 ml on demand..but she got constipated for 2 weeks. We have tried prunes..water..massage and every possible thing but no avail. Had to switch back to Aptamil gold and its good again.
Sorry didn't like you A2!

Deezee

Deezee

Very unsettled baby

I actually think that this formula was ok for my baby's tummy. She had no tummy issues or constipation. But, she was extremely unsettled on this formula. Would cry when I put her to bed - which she doesn't do usually, and which stopped soon after I stopped using the formula.

Danny

DannySydney

Not worth waiting

My twins have been on this formula with no problem and I choose it because stocks are generally quite good. But in recent month since going to stage 2 I found a lack of stock everyway. I have tried to write to them but not only they waited 1 week to reply when I'm desperate for more stock, in their reply they didn't provide immediate solutions to my problem or even trying to help. All they suggested is to wait. So I think no point being loyal and for those thinking of what to use for their newborn or wanting to switch please think twice about this one.

expensive and not worth the trouble!

This formula constipated my son at an early age and we even added extra water so this didnt happen but no luck and we decided to try again with the stage 3 once he was a toddler and it was even worse!! And is has a fishy kinda smell. Not worth 30+ dollars at all.

Aurora79

Aurora79Perth

Didn't agree with my baby

Had high hopes for this formula. Baby seemed to like the taste but it gave him severe diarrhoea and then became unsettled after a few days. I gave it a few good days with no improvement.

Didn't agree with my son

After I stopped breast feeding my second son I tried Novalac Colic Formula before switching to A2 Platinum because he was constipated. He was no longer constipated but had diarrhoea. I gave it a week in the hope that it would settle, with no avail. He now has Nestle's NAN HA Gold which suits him just fine.
I was disappointed that the A2 didn't agree with him as I drink A2 milk myself and feel the benefits.
As every baby is different, what works for some, may not work for others.

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Ann L.

Ann L.asked

A2 Platinum Premium

Are they good for eczema baby?

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

Pain points for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Points to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$35.60A$35.60A$30.00A$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234