Infant, Toddler, Follow-On, Junior

Pros

• Hassle-free preparation

• Gentle on your child's tummy

• Tastes good

Cons

• More expensive than most formulas

• Breastfed Child Yes (4) · No (9)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (13) · No (0)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (0) · No (13)
David C from Mosman

David C from MosmanCHATSWOOD

Brilliant Formula, Worth the extra price for sure!

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.49.

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

hands to the great formula

This product didn't made my baby's tummy sick after I switched to this product. It has a good formula that made my baby less fussy than she was before! A2 Platinum is already stepping up their game.

Purchased in July 2020.

best brand, love it

a2 stage 1 for my newly born baby, 37 dollar per tin, it is the best formular in Australia and New Zealand, we used for both kids, love them, no problem at all.

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$37.00.

best baby formular

this is the best best baby formular, stage 1 for new kids, stage 2 can be used until 1 year old, and we used stage 3 for our babies until 3,4 years old. very good

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$32.00.

best formular

best formular, We used A2 formular for 2 kids for the last 4years, no problem at all. THey all loved it. good quality and price, will keep using a2 formular.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$32.00.

Katie

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great formula

After seeing my friends suffer with colic and constipation with other formulas I was so grateful that I had chosen A2 Platinum from the start and continue to do so without any side effects for my baby

Purchased in February 2020 at Big W for A$37.00.

LoveToShop

LoveToShopVictoria

Excellent formula- light on the tummy

My bubba has been on formals since day 1 , the initial formula she was on gave the poor thing constipation and hard poo . within a weeks time we immediately switched to A2 platinum and she has taken to it so well. My DD is thriving and I couldnt recommend the formula enough.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$37.00.

Rachel S.

Rachel S.South East Queensland, QLD

My babies LOVE it

After trying different formulas with my first we found A2 and never looked back. Both my kids love it and it’s super easy to prepare with instructions on the tin.

Ola S.

Ola S.Sydney, NSW

Good for KIDS.

My little Man feels so happy drinking the A2 milk. No allergies, no reactions. It's a good buy with high quality. Recommended for anyone who is considering an alternate. Try it out.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$33.00.

Zeven

ZevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best formula I’ve used!

My son had a hard time initially with having formula but from the moment we started with A2 Platinum he has been a happy, healthy baby! No colic, spews or constipation. So easy to prepare, 4 scoops and a shake of the bottle and we’re good to go! Will be using it again for our next baby!

Purchased in June 2019.

YING

YINGSydney, NSW

Kids like it

Started A2 stage 3 from 1.5 years old while the breastfeeding stopped. Very smooth change for the kid, digested normally and kid enjoyed it. Just not easy to get it in supermarket and too expensive online.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$30.00.

Gracia

GraciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect formula

It is a very good formula but too hard to buy in pharmacies so only taking chance in supermarkets. Very good taste and good fragrance. Easy to prepare. I will recommend to my friends.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles for A$29.95.

coco

cocoPerth, WA

It‘s popluar in China and many mon tend to choose it.

enjoying drinking
no side effects
yep easy to prepare
So it is good for baby within 6 months to eat and it is very popluar in China,many mum tend to buy A2,it is very good compared with other brands baby formula

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$35.60.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Good Baby Formula

I am giving A2-1 formula for my newborn when we hang out. It is easy to prepare. However, sometimes my newborn refused the baby formula because she is exclusively breastfed.

Purchased in February 2019.

Josh

JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Settled on A2 after trying 4 or 5 other brands

Our Bub moved onto formula at 6 months.
We found that a number of other formulas we tried seemed to cause a lot of reflux/gas. For a while we went to a lactose free NAN formula and it caused less gas. We tried the A2 by gradually introducing it and we haven’t looked back since.

Made from Australian milk either in au or nz is a big bonus (we used Aptimal Lactose free sometimes until we found out it was made in Mexico!).

It is a popular milk, so we always need to ensure we have a spare tin. However if that gets low and supplies are still bad I can order 3 tins direct from A2 website and it’s delivered in a couple of days.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths Online store for A$26.00.

dheeun

dheeunSydney, NSW

Best formula Hard to get

My now 13 old months baby has been drinking A2 exclusively from when he was born...he is such a healthy and smart bub. I believe the milk contributes these. It is just so hard to buy this at the supermarket!

Purchased in February 2019.

Leonard

LeonardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best baby formula

I bought stage 3 formula of this brand for my little girl, she enjoys this one. Some friend told me that product of other brands may cause allergy, so they recommend this one to me. Up to so far, my little is fine with this brand. It's easy to prepare and my little seems doesn't like other products.

heichai

heichaisydney

best protein

My baby drank this milk powder for the first time and drank milk powder for several days, It has the special protein call A2, that is where the brand came from as well. The taste of milk powder is relatively light would be too sweet which is good for their little teeth

aboutu

aboutuAttadale

Quality and reliable

This brand of milk powder in my baby is to drink it, I feel really good, The taste of milk powder is relatively light and will not hurt the baby's delicate taste , this brand of milk can better promote baby's digestion and absorption, quality and reliable, and is a trusted milk powder.

hay

hayBaldivis

Very good

I don't know how many cans I bought, very good, the date is also fresh, usually the next day arrived, before buying other milk powder to eat is lactose intolerant, this type is very good, eating without any problems, the baby is very fond of drinking, I will always support this brand.

Ben

Benasked

A2 Platinum Premium

Is it possible to get a sample pack to see if my baby will like this formula? She is 16 months old.

JEs

JEsasked

A2 Platinum Premium

My baby is on a2 and her poo is very runny. She goes once a day or every other day. I thought formula fed babies’ poos have pasty consistency? Is my baby’s poo normal. She has had this runny poo for a month now.

We have had the same problem, with a heap of gas/wind that we have been able to relive 30-40% via infocol. Our child is also on Losec for reflux

Ann L.

Ann L.asked

A2 Platinum Premium

Are they good for eczema baby?

Features:

• Made from cow’s milk, which is the most popular pick for parents.
  • As the name suggests, A2 Platinum Premium is made with A2 milk, which is thought to be healthier and easier for your child to digest.
  • Includes formulas for Stages 1 through to 4, enabling a smooth transition for your baby between formulas as they grow.
  • An 800g tin will set you back $35.60 for Stage 1 and Stage 2 formula, and $30 for Stage 3 and Stage 4 formula.

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers said that their children enjoyed the formula and liked the taste.
  • Parents noted that the formula was easy to prepare and dissolved well in water without needing to excessively shake the bottle, which saved them time and any extra hassle.
  • For many reviewers, this formula was gentle on their child’s stomach and in most cases, didn’t cause any unease or sickness.

Pain points for A2 Platinum Premium:

• The price point of A2 Platinum Premium makes it one of the more expensive formulas on the market.

Points to consider:

• Although A2 Platinum Premium is available at chemists and major supermarkets, many reviewers found it difficult to find stores which had them in stock.
Compare all 4 A2 Platinum Premium
CategoryBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby FormulasBaby Formulas
Price (RRP) A$35.60A$35.60A$30.00A$30.00
AgeInfant (0-6 months)Follow-On (6-12 Months)Toddler (1+ year)
Stage1234