A2B Removals Questions & Answers

Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.

Good morning, I was wandering if your company offer full pack up service ornaments, cupboards, pictures etc or does the customer have to do this sort of packing
cheers Lorraine

greghex

Hi, you’ve been recommended to me by Nic at Brisk Transport.

Is there any chance of getting a (Sydney to Adelaide) move organised at short notice? I’m looking to have most of the furniture from a 2 bedroom townhouse moved from Balmain NSW to Wynn Vale SA, with pick-up in NSW sometime next week.

BTW: I had this all organised months ago, but the company I arranged it with has dropped the ball so I want to give them the heave ho. As I mentioned, you were recommended to me plus I see you’ve got really positive feedback on productreview.com.au so thought I should have a chat to you!

Please call me ASAP to advise re: possibility of timing on [number removed]

Thanks!

Greg

Sam B
Sam B

Hi Greg,

If you want the job done right & stress free - A2B is your company! Really professional and best I’ve used (moved across the country 4x)

Thanks Sam. :-)

Brian

Hi, Yes, I think they could arrange the removal you stated. A2B was recommended to me by a Brisbane removal company. A2B is a Perth based operation. However, they were able to arrange good quality local removals in Sydney to collect some furniture, glass top dining tables, and have them sent to Perth. I wanted a professional service and it had to be at a good price. I did contact other removals for the shift Sydney to Perth, the price A2B quoted door to door was cheaper than other quotes and they did the job in the time frame they advised and the tables both arrived in excellent condition.

Good luck.

A2B Removals   DM

Hi Greg, Yes we can arrange the move for you. Would it be possible to send your contact information to adam@a2bremovals.com.au?

Once i receive this i will be in touch.

Many Thanks,

Silki S
Silki S

Hi

How much you charge to deliver fridge from Durack to Augustine Heights tonight or tomorrow?

Regards

annelisa
annelisa

DO NOT USE this company- they charge youd ouble the quote

Mark
Mark

Can you give me a quote from Wendouree to forest resort(creswick) for one full truck,what I don't fit in truck I will take myself.

A2B Removals   DM

Hi Mark. Sorry we could not assist. We are based in WA. We can recommend a provider in VIC if you have not already moved?

Kind Regards,