93% · 24816 · 6%

Penta de Bauza
Penta de BauzaSouth West, WA

Excellent service, exceeds expectations !

We couldn’t be more happy with the service from A2B Removals. Matt, Dallas and Tane were very efficient from the start. Moving a 4x2 house interstate is a big task but they made it look like a breeze. Very accommodating and 100% professional. I would definitely recommend A2B Removals
Cooko
CookoPerth, WA2 posts
Ray
RayPerth, WA

Our move was a 4 x 2 with quite alot of furniture.
Dalis and Tame were great lads and would bendover backwards to help with anything to do with the move.
Would not hesitate to recomend this company and these two lads.
Thank guys.

Ray

KandJ M
KandJ MPerth, WA
Trinity47
Trinity47Perth, WA5 posts

Highly recommended

I've had unpleasant experiences with moving companies in the past but now that I've found these guys, I'm sold. The team were absolutely great. Ian and Brayden were absolutely brilliant on the day and we couldnt be more happier with their work. They were absolutely professional, so efficient and diligent. We had a flight of stairs at the 2nd location and they handled it without any fuss. We had a few items we wanted dropped off at a 3rd address as well and nothing was too much. Ian especially was fantastic. I cant praise them enough. Highly recommend the company. Take the time to book them in advance if you are after a worry free move day!
VFB
VFB4 posts

Highly Recommend

Brayden and Steve were great from the time they arrived. Nothing was too much trouble and both have a great sense of humour. They moved everything safely to my new home and placed everything where I wanted, including fitting back a bed which had to be dismantled for the move. A2B were recommended to me by Family as were Brayden and Steve so I asked for them. Would not hesitate recommending A2B to anyone and mentioning Brayden and Steve. Thanks for making my move seamless!
Miriam O.
Miriam O.

Perfect and pleasant

Both Dalis and Tane were really good. Polite professional and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They both defiantly went the extra mile. Very happy to have them both again.
Handstand
Handstand2 posts

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

A2B Removals were professional from start to finish. Dallas and Stuart arrived on time, were extremely polite and were super efficient moving some big furniture up the stairs to the second floor with no trouble. They ensured everything went exactly where I needed it. Thanks to the team at A2B!
Jeanette
Jeanette Great Southern, WA3 posts

Careful and Efficient

We moved furniture from the city to the farm over 4 hours away and then to the coast and back to Perth an all round trip of over 1,000 kms and was with the estimated quote time, so no unpleasant surprises. Both Luke and Joey were careful and efficient but had time for me to fuss over some spiderwebs I wanted to vacuum. Thanks guys!
Eva
EvaPerth, WA3 posts

Wonderful Movers

I was moving from a 4BR 2 bath home to another. I needed someone to pack for me as well as move me . The girls were AMAZING packing me and the next day Dalit & Stewie arrived on time, introduced themselves with a smile & after a tour of the home, they got to work.
They we efficient getting everything safely into the truck. At our new home, they were quickly efficient, asking where to place things (moving them when I asked)
Nothing was too much trouble
A2B was priced reasonably - AND THEY DELIVERED BEYOND ANY EXPEXTATIONS
I would recommend A2B to anyone needing a professional, reliable, cost effective removalist
Rachael
RachaelPerth, WA

Efficient and so nice!

We moved a 4x2 house from Perth to Bunbury in the stormy weather! Dallas and Brayden arrived on time and were super helpful, patient and so efficient that it made the whole process less stressful. Steven, at the beginning, was very helpful, providing a free quote to help assess the move. The overall experience was great, no hidden fees and the guys were so careful with moving in the furniture. Thanks so much A2B Removal!
Julie
JuliePerth, WA3 posts

The best service!

Cannot rate A2B more highly - prompt, friendly and professional. John and Connor went over and above moving and placing furniture even when I changed my mind! Some pieces and stairs were challenging but they were so careful. Really great service thank you.
Di S
Di SPerth, WA17 posts

Simply the best!

This was the second move I've made with A2B and, once again, they did not disappoint. Stuart and Douglas arrived promptly and worked efficiently to uplift from my 3 x 2 in Balga to my new home in Fremantle. I was really impressed with their professionalism, friendliness and the care they took to not damage my property or either home. They also made sure that everything was left exactly where I wanted it.
From quoting to confirmation and then on moving day A2B provided truly excellent service! It's a pleasure to recommend them.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.Perth, WA

Professional efficient service - would highly recommend!

Moving from a 2 bed first floor flat in Cottesloe, Perth to South Australia. Would like to say a huge thank you to Stuart and Steven for their work on Tuesday morning. They were on time, friendly, quick and efficient – was very very impressed with their service despite the challenging weather conditions and gale force winds. Would definitely recommend your service to anyone who is moving. Thank you!
asa
asaPerth, WA
Chris
ChrisSouth West, WA2 posts

Kate
KatePerth, WA

Professional, punctual and nothing was too much trouble!

Braden and Troy were a great team, very professional, punctual and nothing was too much trouble, it was a massive job, 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom house and 3 stop points, with only two of them, they were amazing and would 100% recommend them again!! Thank you again Braden & Troy, you truly were amazing!!
Marie-Louise
Marie-LouisePerth, WA

Friendly and efficient

Daniel and Braden were a great team and moved my belongings professionally and efficiently from my two bedroom apartment into storage.
They were very friendly and nothing was too much for them.
Highly recommended.
Vonnie
VonniePerth, WA

If you want a stress free move - go with these guys!

I was moving my contents from a 4x3 into temporary storage. The removalist men (Stuart and Daniel) were wonderful, I was very anxious about everything, and having a broken arm made moving that much harder so it was lovely to have friendly and helpful removalists, nothing was too much trouble, they really did go above and beyond. I appreciate all their hard work and would definitely recommend this company. Thank you A2B Show reply
Frank M.
Frank M.Perth, WA2 posts
JKB
JKB

Amazing service

Moved from VIC to WA and after few different quotes, I didn't hesitate to go with A2B after speaking to Rafa. He addressed my concerns and explained everything so well that I didn't have to think twice.
Then Ly and Karl came to deliver my belongings. They were both amazing. From a nice greeting upon arrival to ensuring I had everything where I needed them to be, they made my experience with A2B even better.
Definitely deserving 5 stars for their professionalism, friendliness nature, understanding and frequent update with the progress of my move.
Couldn't have asked for anything better than what I received from the team.
Ly and Karl, you both exceeded my expectations.
Well done guys.
Emily V.
Emily V.Perth, WA

Amazing service!

This was our first move interstate (from Melbourne to Perth) and we couldn’t be happier with the exceptional service provided by Karl and Ly. We moved about a bedroom and a half worth of furniture and belongings and everything was moved very carefully and efficiently even after surprising them with a flight of stairs!
Julie
JuliePerth, WA

Great service!!

Happy with the service, especially Joey and Luke. Thanks guys, they were professional and friendly. We had a local move from a three bedroom house, done efficiently.
Would use these removalists again.
Alex
Alex2 posts

Clear communication

Friendly polite service, they went fast and were open about costs and were very fair. Clear and good communication. Very neat and tidy. Would recommend them to others. Thanks team!
Erin
ErinPerth, WA

No hassle

I was moving my unit's furniture in Perth. The 2 guys were on time, easy to talk to and nothing was too much trouble. I will be using them again.
Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Didn’t use soz

Large 4 bedroom, didn’t use this company sorry cannot remove so will leave you with this instead. So many company's with varying packages and types of decisions that need to be made to get what you need+

Ross
RossSydney, NSW

Another Happy A2B Customer

A2B moved apartment from Sydney to Perth. Great customer service, competitive pricing and excellent communication. The team delivered the goods on time and in the rain! We will use them again.
soxenbridge
soxenbridgePerth, WA

Awesome service from Northam to Perth Airport and Os Park

Big cheers to Troy and Braden, thanks so much for ensuring that our office furniture got were it needed to go....(two different places) Quick, friendly and efficient, no stress for me. I will definitely be using them again. what I thought would be a drama filled day turned out to be better than I expected.
Linda
LindaPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent Service and friendly staff

I have used A2B twice in 2020. They have moved my 4 bedroom house contents to a storage facility and packed it really well. When I had to move it to my new house the team had a more difficult task as the entrance into the house was limited and Adam, Stuart and Vinay did a excellent job in getting my big fridge into the house. They were timely and efficient. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for making my move less stressful.
Isobelle
Isobelle

My move from Ellenbrook to Mandurah

Jeroen and Stuart arrived at the promised time and loaded up my old house in a very efficient and professional manner. They then delivered everything to the new house in Mandurah, and reversed the process. They were very friendly and polite and they worked really hard - it was 35 degrees on that day, and the move took all day because of the distance. They were just great! The office staff were so helpful too and answered any questions that I had promptly. I’m not planning on moving again any time soon but can wholeheartedly recommend A2B - ask for Jeroan and Stuart!
Louise k
Louise k

Our move from Edgewater to Erskine

We had Troy & Brandon come and move us on the 3/12/20 . Could not thank them enough for a stress free move. Prompt , friendly, polite and funny . Would certainly recommend A2B to friends and family .
Thank you to everyone involved.
Carol T.
Carol T.Perth, WA2 posts

Very Professional

I was recommended by a friend to use A2B and they were amazing. Moved us from out 4 bed house from the ocean out to the hills. No breakages. The team were amazing, so helpful and supportive.
Taryn W.
Taryn W.Perth, WA

100% Recommend

John & Matt helped me move from my unit to a local storage facility. They phoned me to advise they were ready earlier, this allowed me to finalise the cleaning of the house sooner. I only booked for two hours however required four - they kindly stayed back until the job was done. They disassembled two queen bed frames. They utilised the available space in my storage unit so I had some room left and not damage anything. I was also given advice on how to stack boxes/tubs. Great guys, very professional and friendly - highly recommend them!
George Sim
George SimPerth, WA4 posts

Very professional service

We had a 3 storey home of 600m2. We were moving 10km but the furniture had to be stored for 5 days between moves.
The move from our property was hard because of the 3 storeys. The removers took the time to get our furniture into the correct areas of the new house.
The guys were friendly and hard working.
Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

great service by your team

A2B was extremely efficient & totally reliable. 2 very professional team members who were friendly, helpful & time effective. I had 3/4 of a 3 x 2 house to move . Thank you  Show reply
Emily
EmilyPerth, WA

10/10 would recommend!

We moved a 5 bedroom house just 5 mins up the road to a temporary rental while we look for a new house. We got quotes from several companies but A2B were the only company who took the time to come around and see the job and quote accurately. They suggested we use two crews and two trucks which was absolutely perfect and meant that it was a 6 hour job instead of 12. Therefore we could set up beds and unpack some boxes that afternoon instead of spending all day moving furniture.
The crews we had (Neil, Ricky, Braden and Stuart) were friendly and polite. Best of all they worked so hard and did not stop for 6 straight hours. Extremely impressed. We are moving again shortly and will definitely use A2B again. Show reply

Waqar A.
Waqar A.Sydney, NSW

Stress free, friendly and transparent service

I used A2B for my move from Perth to Sydney. My house wasn't big so less complicated. However, the service I received was very friendly, helpful and transparent. The guys came to inspect my items and access before the quote, without charge, on my request. The quote was transparent and they catered for all my requests. On the move day, the team was very friendly, arrived on time and finished on time. Similar experience with the team who unloaded my stuff in Sydney. Overall, I would recommend them for anyone moving their home. Show reply
Barry M.
Barry M.8 posts

4x2 to 3x2 move about 1hr away made easy!

Great service again! Prompt and efficient move carried out by A2B. Stressful move with 2 little ones under 3 but these guys done a great job moving all our stuff in rapid time from a2b. Thanks guys, great work, much appreciated! Show reply
Kristy Maree
Kristy MareePerth, WA

Stress Free Move

From my initial inquiry through to move day the team at A2B Removals were very helpful. The movers that were arrived were on time, professional and got straight ahead with the job. Nothing was too much trouble for them, they took great care of everything and they made a stressful time much easier. Would highly recommend and use again. Show reply
Daphne
DaphneEdgewater3 posts

Great Service

Suraj, John and Steve moved my 4x2 house of furniture. I moved about 20 minutes from where I was but a few suburbs away. Suraj, John and Steve arrived on time, packed everything up and just got on with it. They were very professional and did and awesome job. Very happy with the service and would recommend to anyone wanting to move with professionals. Show reply