A2Z Solar Energy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (29)
  • Purchase Price$4,187.06

srinivas m.
srinivas m.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

A2Z solar has completed our solar installation. I am really happy with their performance. If you are thinking to install solar you can choose them without any hesitation. Thank you very much Kevin for your excellent service.

KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

There are so many Solar installers in the market that you are not sure who is genuinely good and who is just prop up with fake reviews on the net. Saw a couple of good reviews and did my investigation (including checking on the Clean Energy Council website) and decided to bite the bullet and went with them. The quotation was straight forward with James for a 6.6kW package. I was offered an economically reliable package of Jinko panels and Growatt inverter, making it an efficient unit with a long warranty. The whole installation only took half a day, while the meter change was scheduled for a later date. The entire process was trouble free.

Sos
Sos

BUYER BE WARE

A2Z kept promising installation of my solar for 3 months and never turned up using excuse after excuse. Let alone not returning my calls they now hang up on me when I try to reach them, and have kept my deposit. deplorable.

Worth the wait

excelent installation after a wait due to COVID to get the LG panels we wanted. Happy with the outcome and much better Kw output than the previous installation damaged by hail.

Great Team, Delivered Quality Work

Very Good all around. The installation of panels on 3 storey townhouse was done professionally including some minor associated works. The unit had some issue with the initial settings however quick remedial action were taken The support was always available with only one phone call. Great Service

Perfect job

Good quality materials and professional installation.Very efficient and trust worthy
Reasonable pricing
Flexible and friendly
Good quality
Advising according the benefit of the customer not for their own benefit
Very reliable

Straightforward and professional

The organization and set up via phone and email was straightforward and installation of the system went without a hitch. I did have issues with the software but these were promptly sorted out over the phone. The system has been performing great- I'm waiting in anticipation till summer to really make some electricity.

Chintan
ChintanSydney, NSW

Professional and Reliable.

A2Z SOLAR ENERGYA2Z SOLAR ENERGY

Guys were Great from Alvis and Alex to boys installing the system. Very professional and prompt.

As already said, boys were excellent and left without a sign that they had been. All the guys were very polite and kept us informed as the installers progressed and made sure we were happy with placement and progress.

Very professional.

So far no issues. All been done nicely and professionally. Installers were very courteous and done everything smoothly. Alvis was very helpful and knowledgeable with friendly attitude from the beginning to the end. Good advice from him about the brands selection.

Elisabeth
ElisabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Initially I was very reluctant to go with A2Z, because of everything I read about going cheep. Nevertheless I felt very comfortable with the sales person and went ahead with it. I believe I got the best system for the best price! The installation was done professionally and quickly by very friendly staff. They broke a roof tile and were very apologetic about it, but they fixed it as good as possible. When I wasn't sure how to set up my WIFI, they helped me over the phone and assured me continuous support should I have further questions in the future.

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE A++++++++++++

A2Z were fantastic from start to finish. From the first communication I had with Kevin everything was seamless. I told Kevin exactly what size and brand of solar system I wanted and he provided a quote within the hour. He was knowledgeable and very helpful. He didn’t try and sell me another product he just did the best he can to get me the best possible price. Once deposit was paid, installation was completed within 2 weeks. I highly recommend A2Z Solar

Excellent Experience

Hassle Free and timely installation, Highly supportive customer service team. Very happy with the service. They do what they say. Highly recommended. I had an excellent experience with them. Thanks

Geoff
GeoffPerth, WA

very quick, no hassles

on accepting the contract if was but a few days to full hassle free installation .. quick, easy, and efficient ! .. Thanks guys ! .. I now have to add words up to 30 !

Nafiza B.
Nafiza B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service great team

Great customer service during the purchase & installation process.
Friendly staff and very careful during the installation as the panels were difficult than usual to install as I had know side access at my house.
I would highly recommend this company.

Trustworthiness