AAA Bargain Removals and Storage

AAA Bargain Removals and Storage

Fabulous service, prompt, reliable and Dylan amd Grant worked swiftly and were so careful.

This is the second time I have used this firm. Such high levels of service from both the admin and removal team. They work so hard and were cheerful and helpful even in the sweltering heat. I would absolutely recommend this company. Oh and the prices are very reasonable.

Stress free relocation

We moved our 4 x 2 into a 3 x 1 that was 250kms away. Mike and Michelle ensured this was absolutely seamless and stress free. We can’t recommend them enough for their professionalism, friendliness and ensuring all our items fitted in and made the trip completely undamaged.

Excellent service from both company and removalists

We used your company for removal and short storage while having new flooring installed after recommendation from two different people. Grant and Dylon were prompt, very good natured and did an excellent job in caring for our possessions throughout the move. We would have no hesitation in recommending them and your firm to others.SD

Very nice guys who you can trust to do a fantastic job.

AAA Bargain Removals were recommended by a friend to my sister when she moved house 15 months ago. The 2 men who arrived were punctual, fast and efficient, taking great care when moving the large number of boxes and items of furniture, some which were large and heavy, from her 4 bedroom home.
Because other family members were present on that occasion when another sister moved from her 3 bedroom unit a few weeks ago she also booked this company. The 2 men who came to do the job were not the same as previously but were equally punctual, hardworking and efficient. Friendly, relaxed and courteous Mike and Brock made the move a pleasurable experience! Working quickly they took great care to avoid possible damage to any item. They listened to our concerns and when placing items in position at the new location nothing was too much trouble. These guys are extremely professional removalists who we would highly recommend.

Have used twice now and both times they were fantastic

We have used AAA in the past and had great service from them so didn't hesitate to use them when we moved house. We had a number of very heavy items and our new home is three story and has limited access but they didn't complain once. Just got on with the job.
They arrived on time and finished earlier than anticipated so the price was less than quoted.
From start (initial quote) to finish (when they drove away after the last load) it was a very professional service.
We would recommend them to anyone and would absolutely use them again.
Kathryn

Great Service

We recently moved house and AAA Bargain Removals made what is usually a stressful time very easy and pleasurable. They arrived promptly, with good humour and moved even the most awkward pieces of heavy furniture without complaint. The two men were competent and strong. They know their capabilities and completed the move in good time. We can only recommend them highly.

Excellent Service!

We recently used AAA Removals to pack up our offices and move to our new location in Cottesloe.
The service was fantastic from the initial phone call through to the eventual move.
Friendly and professional removalists. I would highly recommend!

Happy customer!

I have used this company twice now to move house and both times I have been extremely happy with the service. Both times the removalists were very friendly and followed instructions carefully. Today I was moving back in with my parents and the guys were extremely careful to make sure everything was packed away neatly to minimise inconvenience. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Terrible service

I booked them to move a statue they were on time but under equipped. The guy hurt his arm and had to leave. But he broke the ear off my statue and then I couldn't get the company to ring me back at all. They are denying they broke it and not offering to help me at all. I've moved house 26 times and I would never use them.
On time nice guys who turned up
Broke my statue an wouldn't call me back

Very Bad Experience

I have used professional movers often becasue we move often. This was a bad experience. I beleive this company is suitable for moving machine shops or sheds but not clean households and definately not for executive moves. Also what was promised when booking the move was not what was provided inspite of several conversations before the actual move date.
The men that came for the move were hardworking and kind.
2 filing cabinets, one lamp, 2 chest of drawers were damaged. One desk was broken beyond repair. Mattresses and white furniture became soiled. Walls were marked including one real gouge. Soiled our new carpet. Move took 3 times longer than estimated. Was promised 4 men for the whole move and 2 arrived. 2 others came only for short time and then left becasue they had other jobs. Truck broke down along the way.