AAA Bargain Removals and Storage

AAA Bargain Removals and Storage

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fabulous service, prompt, reliable and Dylan amd Grant worked swiftly and were so careful.

This is the second time I have used this firm. Such high levels of service from both the admin and removal team. They work so hard and were cheerful and helpful even in the sweltering heat. I would absolutely recommend this company. Oh and the prices are very reasonable.

Stress free relocation

We moved our 4 x 2 into a 3 x 1 that was 250kms away. Mike and Michelle ensured this was absolutely seamless and stress free. We can’t recommend them enough for their professionalism, friendliness and ensuring all our items fitted in and made the trip completely undamaged.

Excellent service from both company and removalists

We used your company for removal and short storage while having new flooring installed after recommendation from two different people. Grant and Dylon were prompt, very good natured and did an excellent job in caring for our possessions throughout the move. We would have no hesitation in recommending them and your firm to others.SD

Val

Valperth

Very nice guys who you can trust to do a fantastic job.

Kat

KatPerth

Have used twice now and both times they were fantastic

We have used AAA in the past and had great service from them so didn't hesitate to use them when we moved house. We had a number of very heavy items and our new home is three story and has limited access but they didn't complain once. Just got on with the job.
They arrived on time and finished earlier than anticipated so the price was less than quoted.
From start (initial quote) to finish (when they drove away after the last load) it was a very professional service.
We would recommend them to anyone and would absolutely use them again.
Kathryn

Great Service

We recently moved house and AAA Bargain Removals made what is usually a stressful time very easy and pleasurable. They arrived promptly, with good humour and moved even the most awkward pieces of heavy furniture without complaint. The two men were competent and strong. They know their capabilities and completed the move in good time. We can only recommend them highly.

Excellent Service!

We recently used AAA Removals to pack up our offices and move to our new location in Cottesloe.
The service was fantastic from the initial phone call through to the eventual move.
Friendly and professional removalists. I would highly recommend!

Happy customer!

I have used this company twice now to move house and both times I have been extremely happy with the service. Both times the removalists were very friendly and followed instructions carefully. Today I was moving back in with my parents and the guys were extremely careful to make sure everything was packed away neatly to minimise inconvenience. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Terrible service

I booked them to move a statue they were on time but under equipped. The guy hurt his arm and had to leave. But he broke the ear off my statue and then I couldn't get the company to ring me back at all. They are denying they broke it and not offering to help me at all. I've moved house 26 times and I would never use them.
On time nice guys who turned up
Broke my statue an wouldn't call me back

Perth area consumer