AAA Plantation Shutters

AAA Plantation Shutters (page 2 of 2)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (29)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (29)

Theo

TheoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and product!

Great service from the word go! Set up a time for a measure and quote and Gerry was on time and very professional and the price was very reasonable with installation included ! Installer was on time and very professional. Will recommend AAA Plantation Shutters to anyone !!

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and product

I called Gerry and he organised a time to come and measure up. He showed me fabrics and made recommendations. He was very thorough and so reasonably priced. Within a week I had my blinds installed and they look amazing. Highly recommended

Fantastic

Very satisfied with the plantations. Price was amazingly cheapest around. Gerry was great, answered all our questions. Installer was very professional. We will and have recommended you to our friends. Thank you.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how AAA Plantation Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Harry H

Harry HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable quality shutters

We have used them twice, Gerry and Bill were both fantastic and very helpful with advice. Manufacturing and installation were both quick and and outstanding. Will be using them again soon.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Plantation shutters you can afford!

Finally plantation shutters for your home you can afford. So glad we met Gerry and his team. His professionalism and attention to detail is great. His advice on the product and installation was spot on. I can't recommend Gerry enough.. give him a go before you regret it.

Trish B.

Trish B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service quality and price

The very best, super quick service, quality and price. Perfect Shutters. They have absolutely transformed my beachhouse bedrooms and turned them into stunning stylish spaces that my guests adore. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with AAA Plantation Shutters

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow Wow Wow absolutely fabulous

Don’t waste your time shopping around like me for Shutters :
Quality & professional service from start to finish 5 star rating AAA plantation shutters highly recommend Gerry to complete your work with integrity & honesty and on time .

Helen  Lazzaro

Helen LazzaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Shutters

I was lucky enough to find AAA to make and install my shutters, very professional and friendly and I am over the moon with the look of them in my new bathroom. Great business, would definitely recommend in the future

Review collected in partnership with AAA Plantation Shutters

Jean-Philippe N.

Jean-Philippe N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and excellent service

I’ve had shutters for 20 windows installed from another company and they only slapped it on without fixing them on properly. Most of them were hanging off one screw. They installer from the last three company never came back to fix them. After a year went past, I contacted AAA plantation shutters and got hold of Gerry. I told him the situation and he came to measure two windows which didn’t have shutters, within 2 weeks I had all my shutters fixed and the 2 new shutters installed. The new ones are much better quality than the older ones. He fixed the older ones and made sure they closed properly.

Great service and great communication.
Highly recommend