AAA Plantation Shutters

AAA Plantation Shutters (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (29)

Mady

Mady

Family room Plantation shutters.

Very happy with job. Looks great, much care taken, measuring and installing. Well done. Would highly recommend this company and will have them do more shutters in the future. Had two other quotes from other companies, with different application...this was the best outcome for corner windows with stone window seats....Thanks again.

Theo

TheoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and product!

Great service from the word go! Set up a time for a measure and quote and Gerry was on time and very professional and the price was very reasonable with installation included ! Installer was on time and very professional. Will recommend AAA Plantation Shutters to anyone !!

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and product

I called Gerry and he organised a time to come and measure up. He showed me fabrics and made recommendations. He was very thorough and so reasonably priced. Within a week I had my blinds installed and they look amazing. Highly recommended

Fantastic

Very satisfied with the plantations. Price was amazingly cheapest around. Gerry was great, answered all our questions. Installer was very professional. We will and have recommended you to our friends. Thank you.

Harry H

Harry HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable quality shutters

We have used them twice, Gerry and Bill were both fantastic and very helpful with advice. Manufacturing and installation were both quick and and outstanding. Will be using them again soon.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Plantation shutters you can afford!

Finally plantation shutters for your home you can afford. So glad we met Gerry and his team. His professionalism and attention to detail is great. His advice on the product and installation was spot on. I can't recommend Gerry enough.. give him a go before you regret it.

May

MayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap, reliable & professional service

Very satisfied with Gerry's plantation shutters. Price are reasonable. Easy to deal with and can provide finance for those who can't afford to pay full upfront. Don't look somewhere else.

Trish B.

Trish B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service quality and price

The very best, super quick service, quality and price. Perfect Shutters. They have absolutely transformed my beachhouse bedrooms and turned them into stunning stylish spaces that my guests adore. Thanks

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow Wow Wow absolutely fabulous

Don’t waste your time shopping around like me for Shutters :
Quality & professional service from start to finish 5 star rating AAA plantation shutters highly recommend Gerry to complete your work with integrity & honesty and on time .

Helen  Lazzaro

Helen LazzaroGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Shutters

I was lucky enough to find AAA to make and install my shutters, very professional and friendly and I am over the moon with the look of them in my new bathroom. Great business, would definitely recommend in the future

Just what was wanted!

after sought of many shutters suppliers in Melbourne, I found AAA via a friend who recently renovated windows with plantation shutters. Very reliable persons from quote, measure and final installation within 2 weeks. Good fellows to deal with!

Jean-Philippe N.

Jean-Philippe N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and excellent service

I’ve had shutters for 20 windows installed from another company and they only slapped it on without fixing them on properly. Most of them were hanging off one screw. They installer from the last three company never came back to fix them. After a year went past, I contacted AAA plantation shutters and got hold of Gerry. I told him the situation and he came to measure two windows which didn’t have shutters, within 2 weeks I had all my shutters fixed and the 2 new shutters installed. The new ones are much better quality than the older ones. He fixed the older ones and made sure they closed properly.

Great service and great communication.
Highly recommend

Shutter Repairs * Prompt and Perfect!

It's really hard to find a company to repair shutters that they did not originally supply, however Gerry from AAA Plantation Shutters was happy to help and he did not disappoint. His work was perfect I can recommend him to anyone. Thank you Gerry.

Shutter repair fantastic job

He was fantastic and very professional. He was on-time and efficient explained everything he did and adviced me if I needed anything else

Anna

AnnaBox Hill North

Good look and nice

Thanks for your service. It is quick and punctuation. Only 10 days measured and processed That is very fantastic job that
you team have done my plantation shutters. Very happy the way they are look.

PK Brighton

PK BrightonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks Bill & Gerry,
The new shutters look fantastic and you were great deal with.
I'd have no hesitation to recommend AAA.

Review collected in partnership with AAA Plantation Shutters

New shutters look the goods!

The company manufactured and installed within two weeks.They spent a lot more time than other companies measuring and explaining the process. They were punctual and courteous and I have no hesitation in highly recommending both their products and services.

Review collected in partnership with AAA Plantation Shutters

Totally in love with my new. Shutters

Rang made appoinment they came on time totally;professional installed on time perfect. We love them makes our house look perfect

Zack

ZackMelbourne

Highly recommended.

Prompt service. Minimum waiting time compared to others. Plantation shutter was supplied and fitted in 10 days. When I was shopping around I was told ,by most of the suppliers, that waiting time is between 1-3 months
Unbeatable price. Early days but product looks exellent. Localy manufactured.

Plantation Shutters Installed in Kitchen

AAA made my kitchen window with two shutters, instantly lift the view, fast installation in 7 days, and cheapest I can find in Melbourne, highly recommended !

See all AAA Plantation Shutters reviews