Verifiedaaaplantationshutters.com.au

100% · 850%

Ron Micallef
Ron Micallef

New shutters look the goods!

The company manufactured and installed within two weeks.They spent a lot more time than other companies measuring and explaining the process. They were punctual and courteous and I have no hesitation in highly recommending both their products and services.

Christina Gibboris
Christina Gibboris

Totally in love with my new. Shutters

Rang made appoinment they came on time totally;professional installed on time perfect. We love them makes our house look perfect

Zack
ZackMelbourne

Highly recommended

Prompt service. Minimum waiting time compared to others. Plantation shutter was supplied and fitted in 10 days. When I was shopping around I was told ,by most of the suppliers, that waiting time is between 1-3 months

Unbeatable price. Early days but product looks exellent. Localy manufactured.

Viki TracyN
Viki TracyNCasey

Plantation Shutters Installed in Kitchen

AAA made my kitchen window with two shutters, instantly lift the view, fast installation in 7 days, and cheapest I can find in Melbourne, highly recommended !

Nicole
NicoleMelbourne

An excellent and service. Very convenient

Jerry was able to fix my broken shutters when others were not able to. He worked outside of normal hours to do this for me.