AAMI Car Insurance

AAMI Car Insurance Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verifiedaami.com.au
Keiley
Keiley · Car Insurance

Does AAMI comprehensive car insurance pay for a hire car if your car is written off and you need a vehicle for work. while you wait to but another car?

nessjez
nessjez

They have an option to include a rental car. On my $660 policy it would cost an extra $80 for a rental car inclusion.

Reviewer_from_QLD

I did not take up the insurance for a hire care. However they offered to arrange a hire car at a very competitive rate.

guy
guy · Car Insurance

When I insured with aami I missed a few accessories on the car, I've recently made a claim will they try and turn down my claim because of a couple of missed accessories?

Mz_mummy
Mz_mummy

Hey I'm not too sure about ur case. And I guess it depends on accessories. If it isn't performance things like stereo or wheels etc I think they just won't replace them because you haven't listed them on ur policy. If it's performance things I don't know how u will go due to not adding them to ur policy and I guess the assessor would need to work out if they were a factor in the accident. My car is stock so I had no problems. I found aami excellent. Good luck :)

Cvn
Cvn

No of course not silly

boobear
boobear · Car Insurance

Is there a good insurance company ????

Shaun
Shaun

Try Just Car Insurance

Robinson44
Robinson44

The test of any insurance company occurs when you lodge a claim. Remember the old adage, "You get what you pay for"!

Many insurance companies will attempt to steer you in the direction of their "preferred repairers". These repairers are generally preferred because they will play the insurance company game of repairing down to a price, rather than up to a standard.

fossil
fossil

I believe Shannons are as good as you can get

maggie
maggie · Car Insurance

Do insurance tellers lie?

Reviewer_from_QLD

Probably not. However it is a good idea to ask the same question in a handful of different ways to make sure there is absolutely no communication break-down.

Mukhtar
Mukhtar · Car Insurance

When one delay the monthly insurence fee and during this time get accident, then one can claim the insurance?

Reviewer_from_QLD

Probably depends on the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. I contacted my health provider and asked to cancel my health policy - instead the consultant arranged for the direct debit to be cancelled (she led me to believe this would cancel the policy). Two months later I started receiving invoices for missed payments. When I contacted the insurance company they explained that the policy is still active and I could still make claims.

Get an answer from our members and AAMI representatives

Select a listing for your question
AAMI Car Insurance