Aaron's Complete Electrical (ACE)

Aaron's Complete Electrical (ACE)

4.3

Great service and quality finish

I have used ACE a number of times now and are my go to electricians. Always reliable, good prices and importantly properly finished work which seems to be hard to find with other contractors I have used. Highly recommended.

Markus

MarkusRedfern

Probably not using ACE again

Some time back we had a power point installed for a garage door, a few years later we had them fix electrical wiring that I drilled into and this time they installed safety switches. The first time was excellent service ([name removed] himself), the second time was OK and the third time was also OK (for having to deal with tradies).
    Can't say much about the quality of the work, but there was nothing wrong with any of the three jobs so far.
    But what they told us about the guy showing up 8am instead of 7am was a bit contradictory. And he also left a little dent in our floorboards where he dropped one of his tools.

Awsome Electricians!

We've used ACE three times now and as usual their work quality, professionalism, love and communication is exceptional. They are excellent at problem solving and offering solutions and advice. They gave me many tips and good advice as well as a thorough quote which will come in handy in the future. Great service... I have already been recommending them to friends.
    Quality work