Ab Rocket Twister

Ab Rocket Twister Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Ruth D

Ruth Dasked

I have purchased 2 of these ab rocket twisters. The first one is great, and the second one came with a missing gasket that holds the swiveling seat in to the base of the chair....the seat falls out when I move the chair etc.....and the back of the chair does not come up to its original place like the first ab rocket twister I purchased....how do I return this item? It is so heavy to send back....who do I call.....I purchased it online....it is unclear who will send me a replacement?

Molli
Molli

I also purchased my ab rocker online but because it was not through an eBay seller which I did not realize at the time I could not do anything through eBay regarding getting my money back or a replacement.
If you bought yours through a eBay seller, you can contact the seller first, as that's what they like you to do to resolve the problem.
Where it says , contact seller, leave feedback, buy another ect, you can explain you are not at all happy with your product and would like your money back or a replacement, whatever is your decision.
As the item is too heavy to send back, you can discuss this with the items seller and tell them you don't feel that it is your responsibility to incur a cost or full cost to send this item back when the seller has sent a faulty or not as described item.
If the seller accepts your request, sometimes they will ask for a photo as proof of a noticeable fault, but if it does not work as described, you can ask for your money back and the seller may or may not go half in the return postage or take full responsibility of the postage.
If the seller is a eBay seller and refuses your requests, you can go to your eBay appt for buying and open it and click on ( Help and Support) at the bottom of that page, follow through on the page until you reach ( Contact Us) I was then advised from eBay help and support what action was needed to get your money back or your replacement which ever is applicable to you.
As long as you have the PayPal transaction details and it is a eBay seller eBay will help you resolve this matter to the end.
Good luck. Molli

Leah Shields

Leah Shieldsasked

Is there a weight limit as I weigh 92 kilos?

Dirk

Don't know; if you're overweight it might not be suitable 'cause the seat (in fact the whole device) isn't big. Perhaps get a cheapie/fake from ebay; saw one for $20.00 + $9.95 postage just to see if you want to invest in the real thing and who knows; maybe a cheapie from eBay will work just as well as a genuine?

Ivez

Ivezasked

I guess I might have bought a counterfeit ab rocket twister online. How can I identify if it is fake? Coz when I received the package and tried to use it, I was very disappointed and they won't let me return the product.

Dirk

If you didn't buy it from the TV Shop and/or if they wont let you return it within the trial period (if there was one) then it's probably fake.

Regards,

giovanna.goretti.9

giovanna.goretti.9asked

Where can I buy the original AB Rocket twister in Sydney, Australia?

Dirk

I don't know; what I do know in regards to this is that I bought mine from the TV Shop after purchasing a fake from ebay (as written in my review) .

Regards,

Dirk.

Leon

I just bought one from a large Target store on the outskirts of Melbourne for $74.00. But I don't know that all Target stores would have them. I assembled it myself without difficulty.

Regards
Leon

Where do you stay ? i have two, ready to sell one off. i live in sydney. you can contact me on samex6000@yahoo.com

Shah A J

Shah A Jasked

What is the total weight if the equipment plus the packing box as i would like to send it to USA?

TVSN
TV ShopTVSN

Hi Shah

I would recommed ordering directly from https://www.abrockettwister.com/ as this allows it to be shipped within the USA and is then covered by a warranty.

Cheers
Rebekah

Leanne

Leanneasked

Do you get the same deal that they ave on tv where you buy one get one free?

TVSN
TV ShopTVSN

Hi Leanne

Who are you directing this question at?

Cheers
Rebekah

Manjinder kaur

Manjinder kaurasked

Do u have spare parts available for. A brocket twister especially wheels for resistance spring

Joseph
Joseph

can i do rocket abs more than 5 minutes?

wait no, you can do it for more than 5 mins