2ABA Plumbing and Gas

93% · 48131 · 6%

Melia
Melia

Great same day service

Colin and Aiden were both great to deal with, they were punctual, friendly and easy going, they explained the process clearly, how much the job would cost and provided options. When the job was done they removed the debris and cleaned the area.
The admin staff were also very helpful, friendly and quick to arrange a technician to come out the same day. I received a text message and a call to advise when the technician was going to arrive.
I would be more than happy to use aba Plumbing and Gas services again.
Brendoinked93
Brendoinked932 posts

Fantastic service

Found the booking process was very easy
The guys were very prompt with getting the issue sorted
Brendan and Dave were on-site the next day to install our new evap
Will refer to all my friends
Shirley
Shirley

Work done oromptly

Prompt and courteous service. Set of taps in bathroom basin plus hardware.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

Plumbing ststem

Very prompt and very friendly Jayden and Brandon did an amazing job
paul
paulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

3 problems fixed with two solutions

Dave did a great job fixing a leaking hot water overflow and installing a new filter system which also solved a pressure at the sink problem well done.
Maggie and Geoff
Maggie and GeoffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

Jayden was well presented and extremely courteous. Job was undertaken efficiently. Very pleased with service
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Gas Service and new hot water system

Peter and Dave worked really well together at my house today. They were a pleasure to do business with. They were thoroughly professional, respectful, courteous and completed the job very successfully. I am very pleased with the work they did and I would hire them again and would highly recommend them.
Graham M
Graham MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Essential replacement of hot water service

2nd time user of this company initial phone response was great.full explanation of what was to occur. Rapid response initial call 10-30 job finished 1730 everything well explained and appreciated the repeat user discount thanks and job well done thanks to the Office staff and the installation team
Peter Walmsley
Peter Walmsley

Air conditioner service and replacement advice

Sam presented well and provided no nonsense advice on the servicing of the existing reverse cycle air conditioner and sound recommendations on replacement options. My inquiries to book the appointment and subsequently change the appointment we’re handled in a very pleasant informed and professional manner by the receptionist.
She is a credit to your organisation as is Sam.
glenn m.
glenn m.2 posts

These guys are great! Can't recommend them highly enough

I've had need to use aba three times in the last 4 months, including some high cost major works. They were punctual, very knowledgeable and hard working at all times. Aidan,Colin, Reece, Dave and Sabien thanks heaps. Use this company!
Dunc H
Dunc HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expert advice. Friendly Service

Expert advice. Friendly Service. Clear explanations of requirements and costs before any obligation. Investigation absorbed into cost of works. Thanks.
Deniz B.
Deniz B.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Honest and Friendly Approach

From the moment the lady picked the phone at the office, till the end of inspection by the technician Aidan, it was a warm, welcoming and honest service. Now I know where I stand in regards to my enquiry and how to solve the problem. Thank you
Jan
Jan

Carly orr
Carly orrMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great team!

Had Reece and sabien out to install Pur new evap. Excellent service from the guys will have them back to do future jobs. Also Colin who came out Saturday within an hour of calling to assess the problem with our old evap system was a superstar and helped us with all out options:)
Tam
TamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Prompt, courteous, professional and respectful

My Plumber from ABA Plumbing was very knowledgable and professional when he attended my home today to fix an emergency plumbing issue. He was very respectful, patient and courteous and honest with his assessment and quote for the work that needed doing. He resolved all the plumbing issues and provided a service above and beyond what I needed. I couldn’t be happier with his service.
Sam
Sam

Ok job

Ok job done by them. Time commitment needs huge improvement
ABA Plumbing and Gas   DM

Fred
FredMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work

Fantastic work, gave us options, fixed the issue as discussed. Did extra work while on the premises
Louise sag.
Louise sag.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Done a good job!

Fixed bathroom and laundry taps and did a good job!! We are pleased with his work. Thank you Ash! Good job well done.
Pebs
PebsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Brilliant, polite, helpful and really know their stuff

There are not enough stars to express my thanks to the guys at ABA. They were called and within a couple of hours were onsite and everything was totally fixed a couple of hours later. Pipes and drains repaired, toilet working again, Sink taps functioning as they should. These guys are brilliant, polite, helpful and really know their stuff. Much appreciation to Peter and Trent - Im sorry if my short term memory got that wrong
Gary Beardsell
Gary BeardsellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Bathroom and laundry

Reece is a very polite and well presented young man. He has done an excellent job on his own this afternoon and will be returning on Monday morning to finish the job.
Michelle
MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great Plumbing service

I found a better plumbing service and I'm very happy.
Craig
Craig2 posts

Same day service with a smile

After experiencing an unexpected issue with our not-too-old hot water service, ABA kindly sent someone out on the same day to check it out. Dave was friendly and did a great job getting the system running again in a timely manner. We were very pleased with the service he provided.
Brendan G.
Brendan G.

Expensive & sub-par Hydro-Jet Clean

$2700 for a 3-hour hydro-jet drain clean and inspection point installation by two man crew, working out to over $400/hour per tradesman. The work left pavers uneven, creating a trip hazard & despite an 8am-12pm timeframe given, they arrived late at 2pm. Overall, a frustrating experience and left me feeling ripped off.
ABA Plumbing and Gas   DM
Calum
Calum

Great friendly service

Well presented, friendly, great knowledge will definitely use this company again
Florida
Florida

Great job

Colin and Jayden were great. Fast prompt reliable service. Definitely recommend
Vaughan.
Vaughan.2 posts

Excellent Workmanship

ABA plumbing lived up to our expectation, have experienced their workmanship last year, when we had toilets and tap ware replaced.
From the initial phone call,to the completion of the work,I have nothing but praise for all involved.Thanks to the office girl, Colin and Aidan.

Bronwyn Lee
Bronwyn Lee

Replace vanity

Had Peter and Adam at my house installing vanity in my bathroom. Very happy .with the works and the outcome
Dr. Happy
Dr. HappySouth Australia3 posts

Very pleased! Great people you can trust!

The two young men Jordan & Francis who attended were the best plumbers I met in a long time. They attended to the job professionally and were friendly and courteous. They detected the faulty leak quickly and fixed up the problems and checked the other fittings in and around the house to see they are all ok. Fitted everything to our satisfaction and for sure I will call them for my needs in the future and refer the company to all my friends too. Thank you.
Valentina
Valentina4 posts

ABA Plumbing Grade A+++!!!

This was the third time we have been using ABA Plumbing services. The company employs very qualified professional workers. Recently we had Aidan who did a great job installing a new water heater. This time Aidan installed a controller in the bathroom. Aidan is an expert in his profession and I have very high opinion of Aidan work.
Yana G.
Yana G.3 posts

Fast and efficient service

Aba plumbing came out on the day I called and confirmed the problem on thr spot. They then came out a few days later to fix the problem which took 4 hours. All the plumbers were friendly and efficient. They were respectful of my home and made sure to tidy any mess made properly.
Margaret
MargaretMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The Best Tradesman Experience I've ever had

This has been the most professional and effective tradesmen experience.
From start to finish.
Initially called and spoke with Shaun who was a brilliant and joyful, he has excellent manurisms and had me booked in to have a plumber out same day.
Aidan the plumber arrived promptly within the time period selected. He was fast and effective and informed us of our options being sure that there would be no unpleasant surprises.
I felt informed and safe throughout the process.
Not to mention all of this on a Sunday. What more can you ask for.
This company is incredibly friendly and I will suggest them to anybody in future.
I Cannot speak highly enough.
Rae
RaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

Both Shaun and Aiden were friendly and courteous. Shaun kept us up today re time frame for attendance. Aiden was very helpful and informative regarding work required. Very good service - Thankyou
Rob W.
Rob W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic work

Got the guys in to look at some problems, they recommended replacing the loos, which was fine then i asked about the basins and taps. All organised and done in two days. Couldn't be happier with the work.
Valentina
Valentina4 posts

Great job!

This is the second time when we called ABA Plumbing and have absolutely no regrets. Ash was very accurate and gave a very detailed information about heaters on the current market and advise us which one would be better for our house. Aiden was simply amazing - knowledge and quality of his work was well above of all our expectations, his advise how to fix our problem saved us a lot of money. No doubt we will call the company again when we have any plumbing/gas problems.
Stef
Stef3 posts

Couldn’t be happier

Sam from ABA was not only very professional and informative (discussing all aspects of our various plumbing needs) but did an exceptional job of fixing our main problem. Sam also voluntarily fixed an additional small plumbing issue at no extra charge.
Lindsay
Lindsay

Plumbing 5 King Street Brighton 5048

Colin arrived at Miday yesterday and work was completed by 10 pm which was good result. Aiden spent 5 hours here to 10 pm to complete work. He did an excellent job and we very much appreciated him explaining the details of the work being carried out.

Steve
SteveMid West, WA

Hot water lacking pressure

Sam explained everything really clearly and I got the best outcome on the day. Hot water now operating.
Wietske
Wietske2 posts

Amazing job!

Trent and Sabian from ABA plumbing were polite, professional and punctual. They were very informative and helpful with any questions. They did an amazing job and would definitely recommend ABA plumbing for any gas or plumbing services!
Jan S
Jan S

Excellent Service from ABA Plumbing and Gas

Called ABA for a quote on a new hot water service. Reece arrived at the time nominated and provided us with knowledgeable and detailed information in response to our questions and requirements. He was very professional and obviously knew what he was talking about in regard to a wide range of different products providing us with pros and cons of different options. He provided a written quote then and there and made arrangements to install our hot water system immediately. The job was done without fuss and we are very happy with the result.
Marian
MarianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer!

Jayden and Connor installed our new Cool-air evaporative air-conditioning unit today 13/12/23. Very happy with their service. Polite, friendly and informative, easy to deal with. Job done with a minimum of fuss and everything left clean and tidy after they had finished. Also, Jayden took note of details of former inappropriate work done in the roof cavity and advised me of what needed attending to. Much appreciated. Job well done! Thanks guys! Would also like to acknowledge Colin's input last week on call-out re the state of our former unit. All very personable young guys and knew their stuff. Happy to recommend to other enquiring persons.