ABA Plumbing and Gas

ABA Plumbing and Gas (page 2 of 3)

Outstanding customer service

Thank you to Ben & Steve for there workmanship today installing our new gas cooktop. Ben also noticed a small gas leak at the main which he fixed straight away. Extremely happy with the service from ABA Plumbing thanks again Paul & team.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll pass the message onto the boys. Good to hear your happy with the service . we try our best :)
Paul
Owner

Top Shelf Service

Aba plumbing were so friendly from first call to goodbye at the job, family oriented business, spoke to the owner which was a plumber himself, plumber on the call was a top guy, made sure he did everything properly and check twice. Highly recommend them!

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks a million for the feedback James. Im happy that you were pleased with the service. I will pass the message onto Tim.
Cheers again mate

Jenny

JennySalisbury East

Definitely recommend ABA Plumbing and Gas

After having a couple of online booking requests ignored by other companies, I contacted ABA. Ben came out to clear a blocked drain and was ontime, friendly and professional. I can't speak highly enough about the service provided.

Hello Jenny,
Thanks for the feedback, Ben is an excellent plumber and im glad he performed well on your site. Merry Christmas

Laying a copper water pipe

Tim was a professional and well mannered
He did a neat job and tidied up after
Was happy with the service and communication

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

thanks for the feedback Brian. the job was not an easy job but Tim managed him self exceptionally well. Enjoy tour Christmas

Philkane06

Philkane06Salisbury

Professionalism at its best!

Ben came out to replace my leaking hot water service, he was informative, prompt and extremely professional. I received several quotes from different companies and aba plumbing were by far the top of my list for many reasons. Thank you to Annie who provided prompt service with follow up in regards to my booking.

great feedback. I will pass the message to the Plumber :) Merry Christmas
Paul Chaina

Jenny

JennyAdelaide

Couldn't of asked for a better tradesman

Called Aba Plumbing for my blocked drain and they were very professional and easy to deal with from booking point right through to completion of the job.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

thanks for the feedback Jenny. We appreciate your review and i will pass the message on to the plumber

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks Jenny. We appreciate the feedback. Do you have an invoice no so i can see what technician came to site?

Repair to garden tap

2 yrs ago had repair to tap where 20 yo plastic pipe leaked. Was replaced with copper but plastic glue to riser which subsequently failed. Pipe was recently capped. So the original repair was $340(!) and the capping was a further $90. So all up $430 and no tap. Subsequent phone call and an email for refund has been ignored also plumber rubbished the reputation and installation of my hws and the positioning of my tap location. No very professional.

SandyProspect

Excessive charge

Sandy

Fantastic service. Excellent job!

When our hot water service blew this morning, we contacted 3 different companies. ABA plumbing were very prompt in responding. (The others, we're still waiting on)
Our plumber, Paul, was fabulous, he assessed our problem quickly. Sourced a new unit and had it fully installed in about 2hrs. Highly recommended! Good job!

Electric Hot Water Heater assessment and replacement.

ABA Plumbing and Gas were excellent in there service and professionalism..The complete job was done in the same day in replacing my Electric Hot Water heater. The tradesman were professional and very helpful from both the plumber and the electrician. I will certainly recommend ABA to anyone who may require there services. I live in MODBURY NORTH 5092.

The best

Dearer than what I hoped but it was explained why. Excellent service and would recommend them to anyone who required a plumber

Gareth

GarethAdelaide

Excellent, reliable service

After having a bad experience with a different plumbing company I contacted aba plumbing and gas to fix a cracked pipe in my shower. They arrived the next day as arranged and Steve the plumber was friendly and professional and did a fantastic job. I spoke to the guy in the office who is obviously a plumber who was very knowledgeable and knows what he’s talking about, and he quoted me a price for the work. I would definitely use aba plumbing and gas again as they were very reliable and did a good job. If you are looking for a plumber I would recommend you give them a call.

Thanks for the review Gareth,
really value your feedback. Ill pass the message on to the plumber, he would appreciate your message
Paul Chaina

Excellent service and very professional

ABA plumbing and gas technician Steve came to replace fan in our fireplace..not an easy job to do. However he did it with a smile..very professional and a great job was done .thankyou Steve and Paul for your excellent service and follow up calls. Much appreciated.see you next year for annual service.

Thanks Sue,
Love the feedback, Ill pass the message on Steve i'm sure he would appreciate it :)

Professional Job with great results 28/3/2018

Found Jake very polite and helpful. Explained all aspects of job entailed. Very caring and respectful to all concerned.
Paul was also responsive and helpful to attain the best results along with Jake. Highly recommend.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks Claire. That's great feedback. I'll pass the message to Jake I'm sure he will appreciate it. Happy Easter

A great job, much appreciated.

Thanks guys. A great job, professional, caring and efficient by both the plumber and electrician. Steve was here within an hour and had replaced the hot water system in a couple of hours. Thanks again, Highly recommended!!!

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the feedback Brian. Ill pass the message on to the plumber im sure he will appreciate it

Andrew  Lyn

Andrew LynAdelaide

Efficient and professional

When my old heat pump suddenly needed replacement 1 week before christmas we Emailed ABA plumbing on the weekend, on Sunday they rang to discuss our needs and different options and organized for a replacement ,had it delivered and installed on a tuesday morning. efficient ,well organized, informative and professional Great job, and considering it was B4 christmas exceptional service !!

candyvella

candyvellaadelaide

4.5 stars.

Jake came out to my mums salon with a hydro jet drain cleaner. He had the right machinery for the job as the first plumber i used couldn't fix it and still charged me. Jake was a bit pricey but i was overall happy with the work done. He cleaned up after himself and would still use again...in all respect i hope i never need a plumber again but if i did it would be these guys.

jamie flemm

jamie flemmadelaide

10-10

Great team of guys. Jake and Zac came out to do a bathroom Reno. Job was not an easy task but these boys smashed it out. very fussy plumbers and there detail to perfection was amazing. We did have a few hick ups but that's to be expected. The issues we had, were fixed very quickly and efficiently. Great work. Job no A35667

gabby

gabbyadelaide

i had Zac over for a hot water quote. ABA were the cheapest of four by 200 dollars. I went ahead with the quote and the whole process went smooth. Zac was a confident plumber and i was very happy with his work. He walked me through the process of the install and everything that was promised to me was delivered. ABA did promise they would remove my old tank within 7 days. It took around 10 days, that the only thing i can fault with the service. Apart from that 10-10

Excellent service

On all 3 visits to fix various plumbing problems at our house during the last year, Paul has given high quality customer service. He went 'out of his way' to get the best outcome for us. Paul also was very good in communication with us during the process. In the most recent visit, Jake has given excellent professional service in locating the toilet leak in the wall and replacing our leaking toilet cistern. Jake used real care in the repair work. He gave very good communication to us on the work (at the commencement, during the work and at the completion). We would definitely recommend ABA Plumbing for domestic plumbing repairs.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks a million for your feedback Phil. Really appreciate the repeat business and the review. :) Ill pass the message onto Jake i'm sure he would appreciate it.