ABA Plumbing and Gas

ABA Plumbing and Gas (page 3 of 4)

4.1

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Professional Job with great results 28/3/2018

Found Jake very polite and helpful. Explained all aspects of job entailed. Very caring and respectful to all concerned.
Paul was also responsive and helpful to attain the best results along with Jake. Highly recommend.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks Claire. That's great feedback. I'll pass the message to Jake I'm sure he will appreciate it. Happy Easter

A great job, much appreciated.

Thanks guys. A great job, professional, caring and efficient by both the plumber and electrician. Steve was here within an hour and had replaced the hot water system in a couple of hours. Thanks again, Highly recommended!!!

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the feedback Brian. Ill pass the message on to the plumber im sure he will appreciate it

Andrew  Lyn

Andrew LynAdelaide

Efficient and professional

When my old heat pump suddenly needed replacement 1 week before christmas we Emailed ABA plumbing on the weekend, on Sunday they rang to discuss our needs and different options and organized for a replacement ,had it delivered and installed on a tuesday morning. efficient ,well organized, informative and professional Great job, and considering it was B4 christmas exceptional service !!

candyvella

candyvellaadelaide

4.5 stars.

Jake came out to my mums salon with a hydro jet drain cleaner. He had the right machinery for the job as the first plumber i used couldn't fix it and still charged me. Jake was a bit pricey but i was overall happy with the work done. He cleaned up after himself and would still use again...in all respect i hope i never need a plumber again but if i did it would be these guys.

jamie flemm

jamie flemmadelaide

10-10

Great team of guys. Jake and Zac came out to do a bathroom Reno. Job was not an easy task but these boys smashed it out. very fussy plumbers and there detail to perfection was amazing. We did have a few hick ups but that's to be expected. The issues we had, were fixed very quickly and efficiently. Great work. Job no A35667

gabby

gabbyadelaide

i had Zac over for a hot water quote. ABA were the cheapest of four by 200 dollars. I went ahead with the quote and the whole process went smooth. Zac was a confident plumber and i was very happy with his work. He walked me through the process of the install and everything that was promised to me was delivered. ABA did promise they would remove my old tank within 7 days. It took around 10 days, that the only thing i can fault with the service. Apart from that 10-10

Excellent service

On all 3 visits to fix various plumbing problems at our house during the last year, Paul has given high quality customer service. He went 'out of his way' to get the best outcome for us. Paul also was very good in communication with us during the process. In the most recent visit, Jake has given excellent professional service in locating the toilet leak in the wall and replacing our leaking toilet cistern. Jake used real care in the repair work. He gave very good communication to us on the work (at the commencement, during the work and at the completion). We would definitely recommend ABA Plumbing for domestic plumbing repairs.

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks a million for your feedback Phil. Really appreciate the repeat business and the review. :) Ill pass the message onto Jake i'm sure he would appreciate it.

jamiedogg

jamiedoggadelaide

I have never needed a plumber and did not know where to go as everyone was telling me to watch out cos they will rip you apart...Well i definitely feel like i was treated like royalty with aba plumbing. Paul picked up the phone within 1 ring. I told him the problem and he understood the issue unlike other companies i called as i called call centers. Paul is a plumber so his advise over the phone was great. Zech arrived on site for the blocked drain. Young Pommy fellow knew where the blockage was and tackled it instantly. More importantly i felt comfortable with Zech in my house and felt no threat which was my biggest concern. I am happy to write a review for this company. They wont let you down

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks Jamie. Really good feedback and i will pass the message to Zach. I'm glad we sorted out your issue

Paul was the plumber we dealt with initially. He was very thorough over the phone, he clearly knew what he was talking about. He gave us good advice on what hot water system would be best for our house hold. The were very efficient, did the job quickly and they gave us discount as we were a pensioner.

Thanks Mark,
appreciate the feedback

good work

had a couple of plumbers out to my house for a hot water repair. James and Jake were both very well mannered and respectful. They quoted me on a repair and the whole job went smoothly from start to finish. No hidden costs either :) good work

Thanks Christine.
appreciate the feedback

perfect

very happy with the service given by Paul over the phone. He was professional over the phone and gave me a quick solution to my problem. He avoided sending out a plumber by giving me a small tip and saved me money. Not many people out there that are genuine and willing to give free advise

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Just remember when you need a plumber now :)

pestoisbest

pestoisbestadelaide

Ben and James came out for a quoted job. The were so efficient on site and i really felt like i could trust there recommendations. This business is well managed as everything went so smooth. There were no extra cost as well :)

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it

adam o brian

adam o brianadelaide

Yup...these guys are great :)

awesome service. Called on a Sunday. Paul pulled some strings as he said he couldn't get there till later that night. I told him that i needed it done immediately. He made some calls, pulled some strings and bang. The plumber was on site with a hot water service within 2 hours. very impressed with the emergency response and the quality of work

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks Adam. Emergency jobs are what we do best.

Jessie88

Jessie88Adelaide

Great service.

These guys came out late to fix my oven. Was an expensive part but Paul assured me on the phone that he would have all parts in the van. Jake came out and Installed the ignitor. Jake was Very well mannered and easy to talk to. Good work.

Thanks Jessie

Nat

NatAdelaide

Great service!

We used Aba Plumbing and Gas to install a new breaching set up. It was an efficient and clean job that was done. The plumber was excellent.
We used their services again to install a new toilet system, again efficient and tidy! We had the same plumber who was again excellent! Very happy with the company, it will be our 'go to' Plumbing service!

Thanks Nat

9/10 for these guys

these guys done a sewer camera inspection and saved me thousands as i was quoted a lot more from other companies. Paul and Jake done the dig up all to plan and cleaned up extremely well. good work

Thanks Allen,
It was a big job but all went well

banners

bannersadelaide

Very reasonable

had Jake come over to look at my hot water heater. I thought we would need a new one due to age but Jake gave it a really good clean and used a small part which was very cost effective. Very honest plumbers cos i even said on the phone that it would most probably need replacing. only cost me $150.00 + GST

Paul C.ABA Plumbing and Gas

Thanks for the feedback. Not all plumbers are crooks people need to remember that .

chris punter

chris punteradelaide

Overall happy with result

Cant believe how much plumbers make is the 1st thing id like to say but....These guys give incredible service had a few companies come over for water hammer and all of them tried to sell a valve for around $600. ABA plumbers recommended changing a few washers...Worked a treat was so happy with end result...Still think $150 is a bit steep for changing washers on 3 sets of taps but overall i would use them again

Thanks for the feedback

great service

Quick reliable service and pricing very reasonable.
Great advice given on heater which was installed and for future upgrade of the toilets.

Thanks Mel, We love hearing positive feedback. Hope to see you soon

Craig

CraigAdelaide

Not happy

$180 Labour cost for 40 minutes work (indoors, replacing a 'p trap' under a sink - on a week day during business hours. How is that remotely possible or reasonable!
$ 60 Material cost - for one pvc 'p trap'
add taxes and we paid $265 for a pvc 'p trap' to be installed.

EDIT: to be fair, i did later find a similar 'p trap' for a similar price to what we were charged, but my other comments stand as is.

Hello Craig,
Sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please provide me an invoice NO. so i can investigate this job. I would like to resolve this issue immediately
Paul Chaina