ABA Plumbing and Gas

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Blocked toilet

Job 13092 Mount Barker 21/1/21

Industrious and. pleasant -Men worked hard all day at a very difficult job. Worked until late in the afternoon putting in a new toilet and dealing with roots which blocked drain thanks patricia

Roger

Roger Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work

Paul and his team were very helpful, quick to respond and very helpful over the phone. Dan was the plumber they sent to fix my hot water service. he was very friendly and ran me through everything he had done and gave me a great rundown. Very professional service and very satisfied with the outcome. Will definitely be using ABA Plumbing again

Taps replaced

After several failed attempts and being let down by other plumbers, I called ABA Plumbing, very impressed by their fast service. They turned up on time provided a quote AND commenced work immediately.

A Job Well Done!

Having a badly blocked toilet is NOT good, so I urgently need a plumber.
I chose 'aba plumbing and gas' mainly because their advert stated that they were a family owned company based in Adelaide.
I was not disaapointed.
The whole process was excellent, from the way my query was handled over the phone to the first inspection and assessment of the problem and a reasonable quote to do the job, then the digging of a near one metre deep and wide hole to access the main sewer pipe and the installation of a necessary I.P. [inspection point] to the great clean-up of the site...

Well done all concerened,

Michael
A most satisfied customer.

Don

DonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommended plumber

Isaac, the plumber, was professional and skilful, with a pleasant and friendly manner. He carried out the work efficiently and cleaned up thoroughly at the end. I would highly recommend him.

Fixing a blocked drain

ABA provided an efficient service regarding a blocked drain, explained the issues and provided me with a visual inspection. Nice and friendly service from Isaac. Have an enjoyable good day.

Cannister

CannisterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work from aba plumbing

Sorry it’s taking so long to put this review up. ABA really care about the client in this case it was my dad he felt extremely comfortable with their workers and would recommend them.

Plumbing service

Isaac provided an efficient service regarding a blocked drain, explained the issues thoroughly and provided me with a visual inspection so I could see what needed to be done. More work is required and I am very satisfied with the service.

Great experience, new water heater installed

Prompt, polite and knowledgeable. We needed a new water heater and advice on another one. Dan was honest and helpful with his advice. Always glad to support South Australian small business owners.

Fast efficient service

Thanks Dan for your great solution to the old gushing garden tap. Was replaced with a fitting making it compatible with modern taps. Fast, efficient, friendly service. Would highly recommend.

Peter M.

Peter M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Daniels plumbing work

Yes I would like to just say that we were very pleased with Daniels service on the day. The work was carried out very promptly and efficiently and he was very helpful with his advice. He was a very friendly young man who inspired confidence with us in his work. He is a very good advocate for your company. As was Steve who followed him later in the day to install a reduction valve. Everything I said about Daniel applies to him as well. It really helps your company to have employees who can very naturally relate to customers. We will be using your services again if we need to. Sorry that it took me a little while to respond to the request for a review. With Christmas and my aging memory and all. Regards, Peter.

Brian

BrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We were very happy with the way Jozsef managed our repair
He was punctual, very polite and kept us informed through the whole process
We are very happy and will definitely use again

Best plumbers

Very impressed with dan from Ana plumbing. Honest and very friendly. On time and text me before arrival. Very professional. Would recommend and would use again. Great effort from taking the phone call to the fi al product 10/10

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and efficient

Really impressed
I had Jozsef come out on a Friday afternoon and replaced multiple parts on my hot water system so I could have it working for the weekend!!
Great, friendly good old fashioned service!

Bogdan

BogdanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very friendly service, with quick response they make professional assessment what must be done.Next day 8 am plumber show up and after few hours job was done.Thank you I will use this guys with my kitchen renovation next year.

Tania

TaniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Above and beyond-On Time, Professional

Lindon was friendly and knew his stuff. Water pressure, correct seating etc. Got a reminder email prior to arrival, on time and efficient. Removed shoes & Cleaned before he left! Thanks for your advice Lindon.

Mark B.

Mark B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had Daniel attend site for a blocked drain. He arrived when I was promised and his manners towards my dog was excellent. Job was done efficiently and have had no problems since he left

Happy with end result

ABA installed a hot water service and cleared our drains on a Thursday night. We had issues with both for a long time and they packed up together ( Murphy's law)
ABA plumber Daniel came out and had a great response to all my questions. He gave me options on repairs and replacements and did not come across forceful. End result was that we needed a new HWS and a jetter to clear our drains. Very happy with result and would recommend

friendly service

Super friendly team. I don't understand why other people have had bad experiance with this mob as I have used many plumbers for my businesses and they guys are by far trustworthy and fair. They are less than ken hall and metropolitan plumbing and have the same quick service.. Keep it up

All around good experience

Not my first time getting help from ABA and would happily ask them again. Reasonable rates and helpful cheerful advice from (on this occassion) Lindon plus a good timely repair.