ABC Design Zoom

ABC Design Zoom (page 2 of 2)

4.3

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
ab25reviewer

ab25reviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this pram

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad
Dakotah

DakotahMelbourne

BEST DOUBLE PRAM EVER!!!!

Heather JoyMelbourne

Zoom Zoom Zoom All The Way!

So so so happy I made the decision to buy this pram. After getting used to the idea we were having twins, we then realised we had a whole lot of other decisions to rethink. Especially the pram, some of the wide ones were so hard to manoeuvre. I actually saw a Mum at Southland with a Zoom, I'd never seen them before. She loved hers - so I found them online and got mine from ABC Design direct. I found them in Germany too but I was more comfortable knowing my Zoom met Australian Rules and Regulations plus a warranty which gave me piece of mind. Now I get stopped wherever I go with people asking me about my Zoom - not my beautiful bubs. LOL. . Love Love Love it!

Jezain
Jezain

I am also interested in this pram..looks awesome! So you brought this pram from Australia??..that's what I want to do.

Heather Joy

Go to www.abc-design.com.au. That's who I bought mine from. They are in Melbourne, Victoria. Their number is 1300 301 621. You'll love it.

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how ABC Design Zoom compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Fivedockdad

Fivedockdad

Solid German engineering - Well designed pram

Velene
Velene

Hi. What is the website you bought the pram fro?

claire70
claire70

Yes please, what website did you buy it from?

MAVIS26
MAVIS26

hi, i would like to know which website as well, thanks

I love this pram

I bought this pram 1 month ago. My children are 2 years and 9 months and I have struggled to have them both happy at the shops... this pram is awesome. Now my little one (who generally lives on my hip) can sit in the pram facing me or they can face each other..
Easy to use, folds smaller than what I thought, lightweight when toddler in seat closest, can push with one hand
feels like a bit of a bus and train, but I didn't buy it to squeeze through small places... I didn;t want a side by side and the alternative Baby Jogger city select would have been great with a littler baby but now they were so close they could kick each other...

Margarida

Margarida

brilliant for twins

We just love this Pram, with the cots, it looks like a bit of a bus, but it is very light and has the smallest turning circle.
The best thing about the Pram is that you click the cots in and out and then you fold the pram, that's it.
We brought the prams and all he bits and pieces from a Baby store in the UK, much cheaper than buying it hear.
light weight, small turning circle, click cots in and our and then just fold
You need to practice folding the pram.

OurThomas
OurThomas

which store in the uk did you buy it from and was it available on line?

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad

Brilliant pram and I don't get why it took so long to get here. I believe it was first made a couple of years ago.
Just got one of these for my second child. They are only 16 months apart. I love it and rather than a lot of other prams where the second child has to be placed under the first, with the Zoom they can sit facing one another. Although it looks like a train at first it actually folds down a lot smaller than you think. A definite head turner as it is such a new brand and gets all the other mothers talking!
The only con is that I needed to get a pair of adapters to enable both of my kids to lay flat while looking forward. Other than that I love it!

Mymum
Mymum

Where can I buy or look at the zoom tandem pram in Melbourne? Does anyone know?

nestledinlove
nestledinlove

you can buy direct from ABC Design......

louise14
louise14

Daily Baby Buys are selling it tomorrow only for 50% off and free shipping (works out to be $650!! Was on here trying to find out if they're worth it :)

NatB

NatBAU

Amazing double pram which is constantly praised by onlookers!

I have the British branded Zoom by Obaby. It cost me 300 pound at the start of the year to send it over but was WELL worth it! My two boys are 18 months apart and it's sooo great to be able to have them face each other and interact with each other during outings... I also purchased the single Chassi so that I can swap between the two when I know I'm only bringing one child out... Only problem is my now two year old refuses to sit in a pram so I now need to sell it :-(
Huge basker
It's a little long - but worth th

Mumma31
Mumma31

Where are you located and how much would you like for it? :(

Alana39
Alana39

Let me know where u are located may be interested in buying second hand.

Lou39
Lou39

Hi, This pram sounds like its what I need, my two children are similiar age to yourself, 19 months apart. Busting to get a set up that helps me get out and about. I'm located in Newcastle and interested in buying. thanks Louise