ABC Design Zoom

4.3

Nic39

Nic39SYDNEY

Great but Long

The pram turns fluidly, is top notch quality, attractive and comfortable. I really liked everything about it for my newborn and two year old but got rid of it when bub turned one in favour of a mountain buggy plus one which suited us better as not as long. Although not made for rugged terrain, it coped pretty well. It's not heavy and pretty easy to fold but you do have to take the seats off (unlike mountain buggy plus one). The straps were a little fiddly for me but the sun shade great. I didn't like how the basinet tilted downwards. Make sure it can fit around the hallways in your house! I couldn't get mine around one of the corners inside. Overall, I recommend, you do learn to take a wider turn due to the length.

Lysenko86

Lysenko86Ukraine

I tested for durability

The pram is high quality, I used it 1.5 years for two my daughters. Good strength, big bag for products, removable wheels, telescopic hand holder, a very good maneuverability. I bought a used pram and I could sold it, because its quality is so high :). I tested for durability: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgK0WrzdGgs

Love my Zoom!

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how ABC Design Zoom compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Luna M.

Luna M.asked

Is the zoom/condor 4s bassinet/carrycot approved for overnight sleeping?

S L.

S L.asked

Is there an option to add a third child to this buggy?

Rochelle

Hi SL, not sure but Baby Train have them so you can call them.

Amy W

Amy Wasked

We often go out as a family and each push a child. Does anyone know if there are any single bases that the abc zoom seats will fit on? Our house is over run with different pushchair for different occasions!

Hi Amy
    Yes they have a single pram called a Salsa 3 which also fits the same seat. Ring Baby Train as they were really helpful.
    Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and ABC Design representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
    Seating TypeTandem
    Convertible No
    Suitable Age0+ months
    Max User Weight 20 kg
    Seat OrientationReversible
    Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
    Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
    FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
    Wheel MaterialSolid