ABC Design Zoom

ABC Design Zoom

4.3

RochelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Twin Pram - Love It!!

I purchased the 2019 ABC Design Zoom pram and it has made my life so much easier. It is really easy to manouver and has a large shopping basket which comes in really handy. The seats are a great size so my 2 year old fits in it easily and he also loves all the different seating combinations. I recommend this pram to anyone having their second child or twins.

Barcyboy

BarcyboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Baby Limo

I was really apprehensive about getting out and about with our new twins and all their gear. The ABC Zoom has been a revelation. Yes it is bigger and longer but it moves easily. For being so big unfolded it still fits neatly in the rear of a relatively small Hyundai IX35.

Loving it!

Best Twin Pram EVER

We bought this pram for our twin girls. We can't fault it. It's super easy to fold down, carry, manoeuvre and the quality is outstanding. I would recommend this pram to any parents having twins or two children close in age. We also purchased the Isofix bases and capsules to go into the car and click onto the pram.

Katrina

KatrinaMudgee

Parents best friend!

Eloise20

Eloise20Queensland

Most awesome twin pram!

My daughter ordered hers new online after I saw the design on Pinterest while browsing through. It maneuvers very well. Because it is tandem she doesn't have to worry if she has to go through the checkouts when going shopping. Lots of leg space when they grow and lots of space for the extras one always have to carry! We were lucky to get hold of a second hand one too and even though the side latches have snapped - the ones keeping the canopies up, we can still manage to keep it up. (Might have been handled too rough, who knows? Would be great if they can sell this as a spare part too. I believe we are the third owner which tells you something about durability!)

I love this pram

I love this pram. We ordered it from Germany as it worked out cheaper. We also bought the bassinet. This pram was exactly what i wanted. Plenty of space for the little ones, loads of storage for when i decide to walk to the supermarket and so easy to steer/manouvre. I would highly recommend.

Ray

Ray

Best Pram

I purchased this pram in 2014 from Baby World Hobart, Tasmania. I wanted a pram with lots of space between each child so they can easily stretched out there feet without kicking the other one, easy to manoeuvre, fits through every doorway, light enough for me to get in and out of the car, easy to assemble and look good.

This pram ticked all the boxes. My 3,2 and 10 months old enjoys every ride. Seats are super comfy, they can even sleep while we are out.

I'm surprised that not many people have seen this pram before. I would like to see more stockist here in Tassie. Share the best pram with every mother out there.

Awesome, Love It

We bought this pram 10 months ago and absolutely love it. We have a 1 year old, 2 year old and baby number 3 on the way. We already had the strider pram and we're not happy with it as the second seat is very small and felt like the girls were on top of each other. This pram has 2 large seats and is comfortable for both our children. It's so smooth to push, good turning circle and is quick and easy to assemble.
    We love how it has so many seat combination and the basket underneath is huge. We've just bought the bassinet attachment and can't wait to use it when bubs comes along. This pram is awesome and would highly recommend it to anyone who has 2 children.
    EVERYTHING

TMcGrath3Melbourne

Perfect and Not just for Twins!

TMcGrath3

Reading back on this now on the day of my daughters 1stbiethday makes me smile. I genuinely still love this pram. I know I sound like a marketing tool but no. I'm a mum of 3 and this is the best. Give it a test whoever you find it in stockxx

Love my ABC zoom!!!

My twins are now 19 months old and having this pram has been excellent!! It's is so easy to steer. I can do a big weekly shop on my own pushing this pram and dragging a trolley it's so light! And it looks amazing, I am forever being asked where I got my pram. It's so eye catching. And so comfy for the girls.
    Love it, love it, love it!
    So light yet strong. Easy to fold. Looks great.
    Rain cover is not so easy to get on.

• Selected Review

This pram makes life with twins easy!!!

I couldn't go without this pram, it is absolutely the best! Bought it from Baby Train in Warrigal Road Moorabbin, who were excellent. They have twins themselves so specialize in providing products that make life with twins easier (as well as stocking everything else). I decided to buy it from them instead of overseas as it comes with a warranty.
    It is light, easy to push with one hand, great turning circle, narrow enough to fit through any aisle, and clips so easily in and out of the car seat base that its a breeze.Im quicker packing up twins, than a lot of other Mums with singletons.
    Brilliant pram - well worth the investment.
    Means getting out and about is a lot easier than it would be without this!
    My best twin buy!

ab25reviewer

ab25reviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this pram

Dakotah

DakotahMelbourne

BEST DOUBLE PRAM EVER!!!!

Heather JoyMelbourne

Zoom Zoom Zoom All The Way!

So so so happy I made the decision to buy this pram. After getting used to the idea we were having twins, we then realised we had a whole lot of other decisions to rethink. Especially the pram, some of the wide ones were so hard to manoeuvre. I actually saw a Mum at Southland with a Zoom, I'd never seen them before. She loved hers - so I found them online and got mine from ABC Design direct. I found them in Germany too but I was more comfortable knowing my Zoom met Australian Rules and Regulations plus a warranty which gave me piece of mind. Now I get stopped wherever I go with people asking me about my Zoom - not my beautiful bubs. LOL. . Love Love Love it!

Jezain
    Jezain

I am also interested in this pram..looks awesome! So you brought this pram from Australia??..that's what I want to do.

Heather Joy

Go to www.abc-design.com.au. That's who I bought mine from. They are in Melbourne, Victoria. Their number is 1300 301 621. You'll love it.

Fivedockdad

Fivedockdad

Solid German engineering - Well designed pram

Velene
    Velene

Hi. What is the website you bought the pram fro?

claire70
    claire70

Yes please, what website did you buy it from?

MAVIS26
    MAVIS26

hi, i would like to know which website as well, thanks

I love this pram

I bought this pram 1 month ago. My children are 2 years and 9 months and I have struggled to have them both happy at the shops... this pram is awesome. Now my little one (who generally lives on my hip) can sit in the pram facing me or they can face each other..
    Easy to use, folds smaller than what I thought, lightweight when toddler in seat closest, can push with one hand
    feels like a bit of a bus and train, but I didn't buy it to squeeze through small places... I didn;t want a side by side and the alternative Baby Jogger city select would have been great with a littler baby but now they were so close they could kick each other...

Margarida

Margarida

brilliant for twins

We just love this Pram, with the cots, it looks like a bit of a bus, but it is very light and has the smallest turning circle.
    The best thing about the Pram is that you click the cots in and out and then you fold the pram, that's it.
    We brought the prams and all he bits and pieces from a Baby store in the UK, much cheaper than buying it hear.
    light weight, small turning circle, click cots in and our and then just fold
    You need to practice folding the pram.

OurThomas
    OurThomas

which store in the uk did you buy it from and was it available on line?

Brilliant pram and I don't get why it took so long to get here. I believe it was first made a couple of years ago.
    Just got one of these for my second child. They are only 16 months apart. I love it and rather than a lot of other prams where the second child has to be placed under the first, with the Zoom they can sit facing one another. Although it looks like a train at first it actually folds down a lot smaller than you think. A definite head turner as it is such a new brand and gets all the other mothers talking!
    The only con is that I needed to get a pair of adapters to enable both of my kids to lay flat while looking forward. Other than that I love it!

Mymum
    Mymum

Where can I buy or look at the zoom tandem pram in Melbourne? Does anyone know?

nestledinlove
    nestledinlove

you can buy direct from ABC Design......

louise14
    louise14

Daily Baby Buys are selling it tomorrow only for 50% off and free shipping (works out to be $650!! Was on here trying to find out if they're worth it :)

NatB

NatBAU

Amazing double pram which is constantly praised by onlookers!

I have the British branded Zoom by Obaby. It cost me 300 pound at the start of the year to send it over but was WELL worth it! My two boys are 18 months apart and it's sooo great to be able to have them face each other and interact with each other during outings... I also purchased the single Chassi so that I can swap between the two when I know I'm only bringing one child out... Only problem is my now two year old refuses to sit in a pram so I now need to sell it :-(
    Huge basker
    It's a little long - but worth th

Mumma31
    Mumma31

Where are you located and how much would you like for it? :(

Alana39
    Alana39

Let me know where u are located may be interested in buying second hand.

Lou39
    Lou39

Hi, This pram sounds like its what I need, my two children are similiar age to yourself, 19 months apart. Busting to get a set up that helps me get out and about. I'm located in Newcastle and interested in buying. thanks Louise