ABC Design Salsa 3

ABC Design Salsa 3

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ABC Design

3.4
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Mostly great pram - but warning re brakes

Robyn

No stars! My advice is to avoid any abc pram!

Purchased in May 2016.

Nanny PlumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great manoeuvrability, poorly designed

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Train Physical store for $1,100.00.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how ABC Design Salsa 3 compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

AnikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this pram. Great storage, easy to get around. Good for walking tracks

This pram is a great size, great storage and very easy to get around.
The fold-up process is a little difficult to start with but once you get used to it is fine. Just annoying to teach other people sometimes!
The different seating positions are great - my child is currently 8 months and have been using the pram since birth and has adjusted really well through each stage so far.

Alex
AlexMelbourne

used almost a year and very happy with it

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Just purchased this pram - love it!

After spending months deliberating on which pram to get, i finally settled on the ABC Salsa 3. Super easy to manoeuvre with the 3 x wheels (which i was dead set against at the start until i compared it to the 4 wheeler and saw the difference in how easy it is to turn!) and love the storage underneath.
I did really struggle with the fold right once when i got the pram home, so brought it back to the shop and the lovely ladies at Baby Train talked me through how to do it again - now i get it, it's completely easy!
Pram fits into the boot of my Mazda3 too which was really important as the wheels are quite large so was concerned about this initially.

Ungoliant
UngoliantVictoria

Excellent product. High quality, design and functionality

Tim
TimMelbourne

Amazing Pram Great Quality

Tanasked

One of the wheels on our salsa 3 pram does not lock when we put the brake on. Any ideas on why and how to fix it?

Robyn

Hi. We have the same problem. We just use it as is but are just very aware particularly around risky places such as train platforms. Sorry to hear

ABC Design
Dee W.ABC Design

Hi Tan and Robyn, Thank you for contacting us and sorry to hear you are having issues. First thing we suggest is that you take the wheel off and wipe over the hub and the wheel pin to clear any grit or dirt that may there. If that doesn't fix your issue, please give us a call on 1300 301 621.
The ABC Design Team

Tan

Thank you. We tried this. There was no dirt. It’s fairly new. The little ‘rod’ that is meant to pop out to stop the wheel when the brake is engaged never pops out on that side.
I’ll give the number a call today if I can.

Lisa S.
Lisa S.asked

We’ve experienced issues with the handle adjustment for a number of months. The handle seems to get stuck on one side and won’t release (this makes it difficult to fold up). Just wondering if other people have had this problem?

Anika

We had the same issue and put some Inox spray on it and has never been a problem since. You can buy it from Bunnings and it doesn’t leave the oily residue that WD40 does and therefore doesn’t damage the pram.

Claire
Claireasked

Could anyone comment on what this stroller is like over rough terrain eg sand or grass please? I thought the wheels looked a little narrow on photos and wondered if this was an issue. Thanks

Nanny Plum

I live in an area with no footpaths and dirt roads, and I can say that it has held up. Having said that, I’m pretty sure it’s intended for mostly flat surfaces (footpaths, shopping centres). For other terrain you may want to consider test driving prams at the annual baby and toddler show in your city. They set up various surfaces so you can see which pram performs best on which terrain. Some baby shops do it too - I think Baby Train does.

Get an answer from our members and ABC Design representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesHeight-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight10.9 kg