Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

sturnbull

sturnbullAU

More accurate to call it croutons

The product tastes good, although it has a lot of salt, which I think ends up detracting from the taste. It could easily be 25% less salty. The pieces are very small, and it would be more accurate to call it croutons. Would be delicious added to salad. If you want to actually eat it as a snack, you are going to need a spoon.

Purchased in December 2020.

Happy Camper

Happy CamperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its basically a bag of bagel crumbs.

Look, they taste pretty good. As others have commented, the handful of crisps within the bag that are intact are the size of a 20c at most. Sadly, the majority of the contents of the packet are just crumbs.

Too small

Too smallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to use for a garlic crumble

Tasty, crunchy and delicious.
Unfortunately only about 20% of the packet is the size of a ten cent piece or greater.
If you are intending to use these crisps for a dip bring a spoon and sprinkle the packet contents on top as they can't be served beside.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Angie S.

Angie S.Sydney, NSW

I love it!

It is absolutely perfect with Nutella dip!! I love it !

Purchased at Coles for A$1.60.

Tinamaree

TinamareeAU

Not what it seems

Package very deceiving these are tiny and mostly all broken a total waste of money

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Tlb

Tlb

Misleading

Picture of bagel crisp is bigger than the crisp And most were broken

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$4.00.

Garlic bagel crisps

Bought the garlic crisps,most were broken ..not good for presentation at a party..very disappointing as I like the flavour and texture..

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Debbie

DebbieCanberra 2600, ACT

Big disappointment

I bought a packet of the bagel crisps for the first time at Woolworths to have with dips. I was so disappointed when I opened the packet - the size of the crisps were so small and almost all were broken. Nothing like the picture on the packet.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$3.20.

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Love 'em! The best thing since sliced bagels.

My favourite snack with a drink. Absolutely delicious without being over salty or sweet. Even if your not a Vegemite fan chances are you'll fall in love with the crunchy texture and yummy taste!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for A$3.20.

Awesome product

I just love the Marmite bagels. The packaging problem appears to have been solved, Look for the packs that have been inflated with air, and you will find no more crushed and broken crisps.

Purchased in May 2019.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vegemite Bagel Crisps

Usually their products are fantastic but I recently had a bad batch (flavourless) vegemite bagel crisps. I contacted them via email and they verified via batch number that they were in fact below their usual standard and issued a voucher that more than covered the cost.

Support was fantastic, attentive and I felt like they genuinely cared. Love the company, love the product. Highly recommended!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for A$2.50.

Neda Z.

Neda Z.Sydney, NSW

sorry the packaging is very flimsy

change your packaging, the product is very good but half has to be thrown out as they are mostly bits and pieces, perhaps a box might be appropriate. love the roasted garlic

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$3.99.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just a pack of crumbs and dust, not even a single whole bagel crisp in the pack. Terrible.

Purchased these twice and basically all I got was a pile of crumbs each time. I Actually wrote to the company and sent a picture, they said they would send me a voucher to make good on email. They never sent me the voucher. Talk about a useless company.

Edit: Company made good on the voucher, but it seems they have a manufacturing problem for the bagel crisps.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.99.

Disappointing

Love this product but wont purchase again. Always in bits and crumbs. So sick of it. They need to be in a stronger container. Will buy another brand next time.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for A$3.00.

Windy

WindyCanberra

Spoonfuls of crumbs

Having purchased a beautiful Tassie blue brie cheese and then a packet of Abe's Bagel Crisps, to eat in remote part of West Coast, I am so disappointed to find I got a packet (half full at that) of varying sized crumbs. I am eating the crumbs using a spoon, with the brie on top. A total waste of money and a big disappointment.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for A$3.69.

FlyFly

FlyFlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bagel CRUMBS

As others have mentioned, the flavor and texture of these crisps is very pleasant. However, I think I have had maybe a quarter of the pack useable as “crisps”. The rest were a mangled crumble. I tried to contact the company before this review, but had no luck. I’m sorry to post this but really the product does not fit the description at all. I’m a private caterer and this product has disappointed too often. Can’t afford to use them again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for A$3.49.

Miki

MikiMorayfield

disappointing crispy crumbs

I have enjoyed these crisps in the past - never had a problem. But recently have been very disappointed. One bag filled with crumbs is an unfortunate accident, Twice is very annoying and the third time will be my last ... I'll not be buying this product any more ! The bags were not damaged so I can only conclude that they have been filled with the crumbs to start with. I am eating them but could not use them to place on a cheese platter for my guests ! Very disappointing indeed. I've read the comments and note that I am not the only one who is disappointed.

Nix

NixMelbourne

Delicious

Really tasty snack. Salty with a definite vegemite taste, not overpowering though. Yes some bits were broken so might not look good on a cheese platter but still good. Would taste amazing with some dips but i just ate them straight from the pack.

rocket

rocketBELMONT

rodney

tried for 1st time and great taste and product so what if some yes some are broken they all go in one way and come out another great product

Jan