Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

See the Best Crackers & Crispbread in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Debbie

DebbieCanberra 2600, ACT

Big disappointment

I bought a packet of the bagel crisps for the first time at Woolworths to have with dips. I was so disappointed when I opened the packet - the size of the crisps were so small and almost all were broken. Nothing like the picture on the packet.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $3.20.

Marco

MarcoSydney, NSW

Love 'em! The best thing since sliced bagels.

My favourite snack with a drink. Absolutely delicious without being over salty or sweet. Even if your not a Vegemite fan chances are you'll fall in love with the crunchy texture and yummy taste!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $3.20.

Awesome product

I just love the Marmite bagels. The packaging problem appears to have been solved, Look for the packs that have been inflated with air, and you will find no more crushed and broken crisps.

Purchased in May 2019.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vegemite Bagel Crisps

Usually their products are fantastic but I recently had a bad batch (flavourless) vegemite bagel crisps. I contacted them via email and they verified via batch number that they were in fact below their usual standard and issued a voucher that more than covered the cost.

Support was fantastic, attentive and I felt like they genuinely cared. Love the company, love the product. Highly recommended!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $2.50.

Neda Z.

Neda Z.Sydney, NSW

sorry the packaging is very flimsy

change your packaging, the product is very good but half has to be thrown out as they are mostly bits and pieces, perhaps a box might be appropriate. love the roasted garlic

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.99.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just a pack of crumbs and dust, not even a single whole bagel crisp in the pack. Terrible.

Purchased these twice and basically all I got was a pile of crumbs each time. I Actually wrote to the company and sent a picture, they said they would send me a voucher to make good on email. They never sent me the voucher. Talk about a useless company.

Edit: Company made good on the voucher, but it seems they have a manufacturing problem for the bagel crisps.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $4.99.

Disappointing

Love this product but wont purchase again. Always in bits and crumbs. So sick of it. They need to be in a stronger container. Will buy another brand next time.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $3.00.

Windy

WindyCanberra

Spoonfuls of crumbs

Having purchased a beautiful Tassie blue brie cheese and then a packet of Abe's Bagel Crisps, to eat in remote part of West Coast, I am so disappointed to find I got a packet (half full at that) of varying sized crumbs. I am eating the crumbs using a spoon, with the brie on top. A total waste of money and a big disappointment.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for $3.69.

FlyFly

FlyFlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bagel CRUMBS

As others have mentioned, the flavor and texture of these crisps is very pleasant. However, I think I have had maybe a quarter of the pack useable as “crisps”. The rest were a mangled crumble. I tried to contact the company before this review, but had no luck. I’m sorry to post this but really the product does not fit the description at all. I’m a private caterer and this product has disappointed too often. Can’t afford to use them again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.49.

Miki

MikiMorayfield

disappointing crispy crumbs

I have enjoyed these crisps in the past - never had a problem. But recently have been very disappointed. One bag filled with crumbs is an unfortunate accident, Twice is very annoying and the third time will be my last ... I'll not be buying this product any more ! The bags were not damaged so I can only conclude that they have been filled with the crumbs to start with. I am eating them but could not use them to place on a cheese platter for my guests ! Very disappointing indeed. I've read the comments and note that I am not the only one who is disappointed.

Nix

NixMelbourne

Delicious

Really tasty snack. Salty with a definite vegemite taste, not overpowering though. Yes some bits were broken so might not look good on a cheese platter but still good. Would taste amazing with some dips but i just ate them straight from the pack.

rocket

rocketBELMONT

rodney

tried for 1st time and great taste and product so what if some yes some are broken they all go in one way and come out another great product

Jan

JanBallarat

Don't waste your money

what Bagels... you mean crumbs.

it's such a pity.. you have a great tasting product, however, you cant use it for what its meant to be. We brought 4 packs and all packets had smashed up bagels in it... we couldn't even use it for a cheese board. So disappointed.
Don't waste your money guys.

Rapunzel

RapunzelNSW

Vegemite Used to be Good

Usually I love these on the side with homemade soups. And I like the Vegemite ones as a snack. But the last few bags I have bought have no vegemite flavour anymore. They are just hard stale tasting bread. Usually in my house they disappear before I can get a look in. Now they are sitting in the cupboard because no-one wants them anymore.
What a shame. Please fix these back up.

Julie

JulieGippsland, VIC

Please don't buy these.

Tonight I purchased 2 packets of the Marlborough Salt, and 2 packets of The Caramelised onion and Balsamic. The contents were nothing but broken biscuits, tiny pieces that are virtually inedible. Both packets were extremely salty, and the caramelised onion tasted like salt and vinegar. I will never purchase these bagels again, and wonder if companies packaging rubbish like this, are ever held accountable to any 'authorised' body, other than the consumer who pays good money for a disgraceful product.

Charlie

CharliePerth, WA

Waste mobey on crumbles

I usually buy the bruschette and today I bought the bagel crisps are they were on sale and thought it would be a similar product. What a disappointment when i open the packet, i got mostly crumbles and few pieces too big and too hard to eat, and way too salty.

Marly C

Marly CBEVERLY HILLS

Garlic Flavour

The first time I tried the garlic flavour was really nice, so I bought 3 more packs from Woolworth. Tonight when I ate the first bagel chips , I got a shock, it taste so bitter, the garlic was so toasted that all the chips taste bitter even when I tried to remove and shake off the garlic. What happened ? No quality control. This batch should have been tested first before being packed and sold. I just wasted money. Will never buy this product.

Suzy

SuzyNortheast, VIC

Taste great but too hard

I love these crisps but they are unevenly cut and about 50 % are thick and so hard I'm scared my teeth will break. Also hurts my gums if I eat more than 1/4 packet. The thinner ones are great crispy and tasty.

Chris B.

Chris B.Hunter Region, NSW

Vegemite good, plain way too salty

I enjoyed the vegemite flavour which is very good with a bit of cheese on top, luckily the lot I got were mostly intact. My wife bought the plain & it proved inedible due to excessive salt content. I will certainly buy the Vegemite flavour again