Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abe's Bagel Crisp? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sturnbull
sturnbullAU

More accurate to call it croutons

The product tastes good, although it has a lot of salt, which I think ends up detracting from the taste. It could easily be 25% less salty. The pieces are very small, and it would be more accurate to call it croutons. Would be delicious added to salad. If you want to actually eat it as a snack, you are going to need a spoon.

Purchased in December 2020.

Too small
Too smallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to use for a garlic crumble

Tasty, crunchy and delicious.
Unfortunately only about 20% of the packet is the size of a ten cent piece or greater.
If you are intending to use these crisps for a dip bring a spoon and sprinkle the packet contents on top as they can't be served beside.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Neda Z.
Neda Z.Sydney, NSW

sorry the packaging is very flimsy

change your packaging, the product is very good but half has to be thrown out as they are mostly bits and pieces, perhaps a box might be appropriate. love the roasted garlic

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.99.

FlyFly
FlyFlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bagel CRUMBS

As others have mentioned, the flavor and texture of these crisps is very pleasant. However, I think I have had maybe a quarter of the pack useable as “crisps”. The rest were a mangled crumble. I tried to contact the company before this review, but had no luck. I’m sorry to post this but really the product does not fit the description at all. I’m a private caterer and this product has disappointed too often. Can’t afford to use them again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.49.

Rapunzel
RapunzelSydney, NSW

Vegemite Used to be Good

Usually I love these on the side with homemade soups. And I like the Vegemite ones as a snack. But the last few bags I have bought have no vegemite flavour anymore. They are just hard stale tasting bread. Usually in my house they disappear before I can get a look in. Now they are sitting in the cupboard because no-one wants them anymore.
What a shame. Please fix these back up.

Marly C
Marly CBEVERLY HILLS

Garlic Flavour

The first time I tried the garlic flavour was really nice, so I bought 3 more packs from Woolworth. Tonight when I ate the first bagel chips , I got a shock, it taste so bitter, the garlic was so toasted that all the chips taste bitter even when I tried to remove and shake off the garlic. What happened ? No quality control. This batch should have been tested first before being packed and sold. I just wasted money. Will never buy this product.

Suzy
SuzyNortheast, VIC

Taste great but too hard

I love these crisps but they are unevenly cut and about 50 % are thick and so hard I'm scared my teeth will break. Also hurts my gums if I eat more than 1/4 packet. The thinner ones are great crispy and tasty.

Sterlos mum
Sterlos mum

Disappointed

Hi. Recent purchase of garlic flavour. Bitter. Tastes burnt. Not nice. Previously bought these also sea salt and really enjoyed them, but these ones, bitter and very unpleasant. Thanks!

Almost half broken and crumbs every time

I have brought these a few times and there are a lot broken, there are a lot of crumbs and just a few are whole. Cannot continue to buy if they are always going to be like this. Just awful.

Find out how Abe's Bagel Crisp compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

Almost all broken. Sooo salty . Tried to get to their website to tell them but couldn't open it. S

Almost all broken. Too hard ,too thin . Sooo salty. What a dissapointment. Totally unhappy. Will never buy again. Hope this is read and production stopped

Do they come whole?

I enjoy the taste but am always disappointed in my packet being completely broken. It didn't look great when putting them out for entertaining. This isn't the first time my packet has been completely broken. But unfortunately, for the cost, I won't be giving them a third chance.

Strange rock solid pieces inside of bagels

I really liked this product but tonight something was wrong with the salt one. Really hard unchewable pieces of something - i can't really say what it was but I was not able to break it down... really disappointed

Pinkpink
PinkpinkCentral West, NSW

Small packet contents for bagel bites

About 2 each in snack packs. Pathetic packet size! Ok taste. But won't buy again. Not sure how healthy they are

What a disappointment

Lovely crisps but not very many remaing whole. Because of that, it is a waste of money.
Packaging not sturdy enough to cope with the export to Australia.

noway1584
noway1584Melbourne

Totally disappointed!

Bagel crisps - love the flavour, caramelised onion & balsamic vinegar BUT 3/4 of the packet were broken and the whole ones were all different sizes, some very small. We wanted to use them with a dip & other finger food but basically useless! Thankfully they were on special not full price!