Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abe's Bagel Crisp? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Almost all broken. Sooo salty . Tried to get to their website to tell them but couldn't open it. S

Almost all broken. Too hard ,too thin . Sooo salty. What a dissapointment. Totally unhappy. Will never buy again. Hope this is read and production stopped

Do they come whole?

I enjoy the taste but am always disappointed in my packet being completely broken. It didn't look great when putting them out for entertaining. This isn't the first time my packet has been completely broken. But unfortunately, for the cost, I won't be giving them a third chance.

Strange rock solid pieces inside of bagels

I really liked this product but tonight something was wrong with the salt one. Really hard unchewable pieces of something - i can't really say what it was but I was not able to break it down... really disappointed

The Night Flower
The Night FlowerAdelaide, South Australia

Inedible.

The flavour was good (got the garlic ones) but they were hard as a rock. Was like trying to chew gravel. I thought maybe I just got a stale batch so bought another (sea salt) and again, flavour was great but couldn't bite or chew them. Threw them in the bin where they belong.

New favourite savoury snack

Crunchy a bit salty and the right amount of vegemite. This is my new favourite savoury snack. I think these would be great washed down by a crisp beer.

Love Love Love them

Bought a giant bag from Costco the other day for only $2.50. They had some today only sale. First time buyer and loved them. Loved the strong taste and I wont lie the saltiness was fantastic! Almost all of mine were full size, very few were broken.

Pinkpink
PinkpinkCentral West, NSW

Small packet contents for bagel bites

About 2 each in snack packs. Pathetic packet size! Ok taste. But won't buy again. Not sure how healthy they are

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Not what youd think... AMAZING AND ADDICTIVE!!!!

Was hesitant at first but WOW!

They're unbelievable and so addictive. My family and friends now are all so addicted.

Love love love them. Please never stop making them

Dreadful

Looking back, I wonder how this brand has survived on the shelf anywhere. You see, they are always cracked or unevenly sized, to the point of damaging ones teeth if not careful. They are hard as concrete, and not a good choice overall. Very poorly made with no quality control evident to the point, do they even inspect what they put in the packets? Steer clear.

Miss Kezz
Miss KezzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oh these are just yum!

I was after something you know - a little bit different as a snack thingy to have in my desk. Browsing the aisles I stumbled across the Vegemite flavour of these little morsels and figured - hey, how bad can they be right.

Oh my sweet lord - these are delicious! From the very first super crunchy bite to the last (I'm dragging each and every crumb out of the pack), these are now a staple on my list.

Thanks Abes for answering my prayer for something super yummy and equivalent to the best Vegemite on Toast ever.

noway1584
noway1584Melbourne

Totally disappointed!

Bagel crisps - love the flavour, caramelised onion & balsamic vinegar BUT 3/4 of the packet were broken and the whole ones were all different sizes, some very small. We wanted to use them with a dip & other finger food but basically useless! Thankfully they were on special not full price!

wont buy these again

bought two pkts because we had some guests coming over last night ..opened them and they were all broken and so small you couldnt even use them for anything except to crumb a chicken breast or something.. very dissapointed and annoyed. Now I know why they were on special at woolies
nothing