Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abe's Bagel Crisp? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sturnbull
sturnbullAU

More accurate to call it croutons

The product tastes good, although it has a lot of salt, which I think ends up detracting from the taste. It could easily be 25% less salty. The pieces are very small, and it would be more accurate to call it croutons. Would be delicious added to salad. If you want to actually eat it as a snack, you are going to need a spoon.

Purchased in December 2020.

Too small
Too smallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to use for a garlic crumble

Tasty, crunchy and delicious.
Unfortunately only about 20% of the packet is the size of a ten cent piece or greater.
If you are intending to use these crisps for a dip bring a spoon and sprinkle the packet contents on top as they can't be served beside.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Angie S.
Angie S.Sydney, NSW

I love it!

It is absolutely perfect with Nutella dip!! I love it !

Purchased at Coles for $1.60.

Marco
MarcoSydney, NSW

Love 'em! The best thing since sliced bagels.

My favourite snack with a drink. Absolutely delicious without being over salty or sweet. Even if your not a Vegemite fan chances are you'll fall in love with the crunchy texture and yummy taste!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $3.20.

Awesome product

I just love the Marmite bagels. The packaging problem appears to have been solved, Look for the packs that have been inflated with air, and you will find no more crushed and broken crisps.

Purchased in May 2019.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vegemite Bagel Crisps

Usually their products are fantastic but I recently had a bad batch (flavourless) vegemite bagel crisps. I contacted them via email and they verified via batch number that they were in fact below their usual standard and issued a voucher that more than covered the cost.

Support was fantastic, attentive and I felt like they genuinely cared. Love the company, love the product. Highly recommended!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $2.50.

FlyFly
FlyFlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bagel CRUMBS

As others have mentioned, the flavor and texture of these crisps is very pleasant. However, I think I have had maybe a quarter of the pack useable as “crisps”. The rest were a mangled crumble. I tried to contact the company before this review, but had no luck. I’m sorry to post this but really the product does not fit the description at all. I’m a private caterer and this product has disappointed too often. Can’t afford to use them again.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.49.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Nix
NixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious

Really tasty snack. Salty with a definite vegemite taste, not overpowering though. Yes some bits were broken so might not look good on a cheese platter but still good. Would taste amazing with some dips but i just ate them straight from the pack.

rocket
rocketBELMONT

rodney

tried for 1st time and great taste and product so what if some yes some are broken they all go in one way and come out another great product

Marly C
Marly CBEVERLY HILLS

Garlic Flavour

The first time I tried the garlic flavour was really nice, so I bought 3 more packs from Woolworth. Tonight when I ate the first bagel chips , I got a shock, it taste so bitter, the garlic was so toasted that all the chips taste bitter even when I tried to remove and shake off the garlic. What happened ? No quality control. This batch should have been tested first before being packed and sold. I just wasted money. Will never buy this product.

Chris B.
Chris B.Hunter Region, NSW

Vegemite good, plain way too salty

I enjoyed the vegemite flavour which is very good with a bit of cheese on top, luckily the lot I got were mostly intact. My wife bought the plain & it proved inedible due to excessive salt content. I will certainly buy the Vegemite flavour again

Sterlos mum
Sterlos mum

Disappointed

Hi. Recent purchase of garlic flavour. Bitter. Tastes burnt. Not nice. Previously bought these also sea salt and really enjoyed them, but these ones, bitter and very unpleasant. Thanks!

Find out how Abe's Bagel Crisp compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

Almost half broken and crumbs every time

I have brought these a few times and there are a lot broken, there are a lot of crumbs and just a few are whole. Cannot continue to buy if they are always going to be like this. Just awful.

Almost all broken. Sooo salty . Tried to get to their website to tell them but couldn't open it. S

Almost all broken. Too hard ,too thin . Sooo salty. What a dissapointment. Totally unhappy. Will never buy again. Hope this is read and production stopped

Do they come whole?

I enjoy the taste but am always disappointed in my packet being completely broken. It didn't look great when putting them out for entertaining. This isn't the first time my packet has been completely broken. But unfortunately, for the cost, I won't be giving them a third chance.