Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abe's Bagel Crisp? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Happy Camper
Happy CamperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its basically a bag of bagel crumbs.

Look, they taste pretty good. As others have commented, the handful of crisps within the bag that are intact are the size of a 20c at most. Sadly, the majority of the contents of the packet are just crumbs.

Tinamaree
TinamareeAU

Not what it seems

Package very deceiving these are tiny and mostly all broken a total waste of money

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Tlb
Tlb

Misleading

Picture of bagel crisp is bigger than the crisp And most were broken

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $4.00.

Garlic bagel crisps

Bought the garlic crisps,most were broken ..not good for presentation at a party..very disappointing as I like the flavour and texture..

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Debbie
DebbieCanberra 2600, ACT

Big disappointment

I bought a packet of the bagel crisps for the first time at Woolworths to have with dips. I was so disappointed when I opened the packet - the size of the crisps were so small and almost all were broken. Nothing like the picture on the packet.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $3.20.

Neda Z.
Neda Z.Sydney, NSW

sorry the packaging is very flimsy

change your packaging, the product is very good but half has to be thrown out as they are mostly bits and pieces, perhaps a box might be appropriate. love the roasted garlic

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.99.

Brad
BradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just a pack of crumbs and dust, not even a single whole bagel crisp in the pack. Terrible.

Purchased these twice and basically all I got was a pile of crumbs each time. I Actually wrote to the company and sent a picture, they said they would send me a voucher to make good on email. They never sent me the voucher. Talk about a useless company.

Edit: Company made good on the voucher, but it seems they have a manufacturing problem for the bagel crisps.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $4.99.

Disappointing

Love this product but wont purchase again. Always in bits and crumbs. So sick of it. They need to be in a stronger container. Will buy another brand next time.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $3.00.

Windy
WindyCanberra

Spoonfuls of crumbs

Having purchased a beautiful Tassie blue brie cheese and then a packet of Abe's Bagel Crisps, to eat in remote part of West Coast, I am so disappointed to find I got a packet (half full at that) of varying sized crumbs. I am eating the crumbs using a spoon, with the brie on top. A total waste of money and a big disappointment.

Purchased in February 2019 at IGA for $3.69.

Miki
MikiMorayfield

disappointing crispy crumbs

I have enjoyed these crisps in the past - never had a problem. But recently have been very disappointed. One bag filled with crumbs is an unfortunate accident, Twice is very annoying and the third time will be my last ... I'll not be buying this product any more ! The bags were not damaged so I can only conclude that they have been filled with the crumbs to start with. I am eating them but could not use them to place on a cheese platter for my guests ! Very disappointing indeed. I've read the comments and note that I am not the only one who is disappointed.

Jan
JanBallarat

Don't waste your money

what Bagels... you mean crumbs.

it's such a pity.. you have a great tasting product, however, you cant use it for what its meant to be. We brought 4 packs and all packets had smashed up bagels in it... we couldn't even use it for a cheese board. So disappointed.
Don't waste your money guys.

Rapunzel
RapunzelSydney, NSW

Vegemite Used to be Good

Usually I love these on the side with homemade soups. And I like the Vegemite ones as a snack. But the last few bags I have bought have no vegemite flavour anymore. They are just hard stale tasting bread. Usually in my house they disappear before I can get a look in. Now they are sitting in the cupboard because no-one wants them anymore.
What a shame. Please fix these back up.

Julie
JulieGippsland, VIC

Please don't buy these.

Tonight I purchased 2 packets of the Marlborough Salt, and 2 packets of The Caramelised onion and Balsamic. The contents were nothing but broken biscuits, tiny pieces that are virtually inedible. Both packets were extremely salty, and the caramelised onion tasted like salt and vinegar. I will never purchase these bagels again, and wonder if companies packaging rubbish like this, are ever held accountable to any 'authorised' body, other than the consumer who pays good money for a disgraceful product.

Charlie
CharliePerth, WA

Waste mobey on crumbles

I usually buy the bruschette and today I bought the bagel crisps are they were on sale and thought it would be a similar product. What a disappointment when i open the packet, i got mostly crumbles and few pieces too big and too hard to eat, and way too salty.