Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abe's Bagel Crisp? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Neda Z.
Neda Z.Sydney, NSW

sorry the packaging is very flimsy

change your packaging, the product is very good but half has to be thrown out as they are mostly bits and pieces, perhaps a box might be appropriate. love the roasted garlic

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.99.

Nix
NixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious

Really tasty snack. Salty with a definite vegemite taste, not overpowering though. Yes some bits were broken so might not look good on a cheese platter but still good. Would taste amazing with some dips but i just ate them straight from the pack.

Rapunzel
RapunzelSydney, NSW

Vegemite Used to be Good

Usually I love these on the side with homemade soups. And I like the Vegemite ones as a snack. But the last few bags I have bought have no vegemite flavour anymore. They are just hard stale tasting bread. Usually in my house they disappear before I can get a look in. Now they are sitting in the cupboard because no-one wants them anymore.
What a shame. Please fix these back up.

Suzy
SuzyNortheast, VIC

Taste great but too hard

I love these crisps but they are unevenly cut and about 50 % are thick and so hard I'm scared my teeth will break. Also hurts my gums if I eat more than 1/4 packet. The thinner ones are great crispy and tasty.

Crackers & Crispbreads

Find out how Abe's Bagel Crisp compares to other Crackers & Crispbreads

Chris B.
Chris B.Hunter Region, NSW

Vegemite good, plain way too salty

I enjoyed the vegemite flavour which is very good with a bit of cheese on top, luckily the lot I got were mostly intact. My wife bought the plain & it proved inedible due to excessive salt content. I will certainly buy the Vegemite flavour again

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney

Interesting...very crunchy

I bought a big 575 gram bag of these at Costco. I thought they were kind of okay, mostly because I liked the crunchy texture. My Mum loves the Vegemite taste of them, but I think next time I might try a different flavour as I found it too strong. Per 100 grams they were much cheaper at Costco than the smaller bags in Coles/Woolies etc, but you really have to love them to buy such a big bag.

Ronnie
RonnieNorth Western Region, NSW

Pretty Good, but not what you expect!

Tried a few of the flavours, really like the Roasted Garlic ones, loved the flavour, takes a bit of getting used to how crunchy the bagel crisps are, but did enjoy them, either by themselves or with dip. The Rock Salt were nice but I am not that keen on salt anyway, so to me, very salty but hubby enjoyed them.

Haven't tried the vegemite ones yet, bit hesitant, will open the pack one day.

They don't look like chips, they look like little slices of bread. Thought the roasted garlic ones would be nice, crunched and tossed in a salad!

What a disappointment

Lovely crisps but not very many remaing whole. Because of that, it is a waste of money.
Packaging not sturdy enough to cope with the export to Australia.

Not too exciting

There OK NOTHING to write home about. A bit expensive given the weight per volume. Marlbarough Salt, please spare the marketing BS. It's Salt!! Very similar to other bagel chips, I like the fact it's kiwi Product - though I'm Oz, I'll always support a local product over 3rd world exploration.a
Good packaging, though need local branding to help make choice
Just another bagel chip