Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abe's Bagel Crisp? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Nix
NixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious

Really tasty snack. Salty with a definite vegemite taste, not overpowering though. Yes some bits were broken so might not look good on a cheese platter but still good. Would taste amazing with some dips but i just ate them straight from the pack.

Chris B.
Chris B.Hunter Region, NSW

Vegemite good, plain way too salty

I enjoyed the vegemite flavour which is very good with a bit of cheese on top, luckily the lot I got were mostly intact. My wife bought the plain & it proved inedible due to excessive salt content. I will certainly buy the Vegemite flavour again

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney

Interesting...very crunchy

I bought a big 575 gram bag of these at Costco. I thought they were kind of okay, mostly because I liked the crunchy texture. My Mum loves the Vegemite taste of them, but I think next time I might try a different flavour as I found it too strong. Per 100 grams they were much cheaper at Costco than the smaller bags in Coles/Woolies etc, but you really have to love them to buy such a big bag.

Ronnie
RonnieNorth Western Region, NSW

Pretty Good, but not what you expect!

Tried a few of the flavours, really like the Roasted Garlic ones, loved the flavour, takes a bit of getting used to how crunchy the bagel crisps are, but did enjoy them, either by themselves or with dip. The Rock Salt were nice but I am not that keen on salt anyway, so to me, very salty but hubby enjoyed them.

Haven't tried the vegemite ones yet, bit hesitant, will open the pack one day.

They don't look like chips, they look like little slices of bread. Thought the roasted garlic ones would be nice, crunched and tossed in a salad!

Crackers & Crispbreads