Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abe's Bagel Crisp? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Angie S.
Angie S.Sydney, NSW

I love it!

It is absolutely perfect with Nutella dip!! I love it !

Purchased at Coles for $1.60.

Marco
MarcoSydney, NSW

Love 'em! The best thing since sliced bagels.

My favourite snack with a drink. Absolutely delicious without being over salty or sweet. Even if your not a Vegemite fan chances are you'll fall in love with the crunchy texture and yummy taste!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $3.20.

Awesome product

I just love the Marmite bagels. The packaging problem appears to have been solved, Look for the packs that have been inflated with air, and you will find no more crushed and broken crisps.

Purchased in May 2019.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vegemite Bagel Crisps

Usually their products are fantastic but I recently had a bad batch (flavourless) vegemite bagel crisps. I contacted them via email and they verified via batch number that they were in fact below their usual standard and issued a voucher that more than covered the cost.

Support was fantastic, attentive and I felt like they genuinely cared. Love the company, love the product. Highly recommended!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $2.50.

Neda Z.
Neda Z.Sydney, NSW

sorry the packaging is very flimsy

change your packaging, the product is very good but half has to be thrown out as they are mostly bits and pieces, perhaps a box might be appropriate. love the roasted garlic

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.99.

rocket
rocketBELMONT

rodney

tried for 1st time and great taste and product so what if some yes some are broken they all go in one way and come out another great product

Rapunzel
RapunzelSydney, NSW

Vegemite Used to be Good

Usually I love these on the side with homemade soups. And I like the Vegemite ones as a snack. But the last few bags I have bought have no vegemite flavour anymore. They are just hard stale tasting bread. Usually in my house they disappear before I can get a look in. Now they are sitting in the cupboard because no-one wants them anymore.
What a shame. Please fix these back up.

Suzy
SuzyNortheast, VIC

Taste great but too hard

I love these crisps but they are unevenly cut and about 50 % are thick and so hard I'm scared my teeth will break. Also hurts my gums if I eat more than 1/4 packet. The thinner ones are great crispy and tasty.

New favourite savoury snack

Crunchy a bit salty and the right amount of vegemite. This is my new favourite savoury snack. I think these would be great washed down by a crisp beer.

Love Love Love them

Bought a giant bag from Costco the other day for only $2.50. They had some today only sale. First time buyer and loved them. Loved the strong taste and I wont lie the saltiness was fantastic! Almost all of mine were full size, very few were broken.

Not what youd think... AMAZING AND ADDICTIVE!!!!

Was hesitant at first but WOW!

They're unbelievable and so addictive. My family and friends now are all so addicted.

Love love love them. Please never stop making them

What a disappointment

Lovely crisps but not very many remaing whole. Because of that, it is a waste of money.
Packaging not sturdy enough to cope with the export to Australia.

Miss Kezz
Miss KezzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oh these are just yum!

I was after something you know - a little bit different as a snack thingy to have in my desk. Browsing the aisles I stumbled across the Vegemite flavour of these little morsels and figured - hey, how bad can they be right.

Oh my sweet lord - these are delicious! From the very first super crunchy bite to the last (I'm dragging each and every crumb out of the pack), these are now a staple on my list.

Thanks Abes for answering my prayer for something super yummy and equivalent to the best Vegemite on Toast ever.

Not too exciting

There OK NOTHING to write home about. A bit expensive given the weight per volume. Marlbarough Salt, please spare the marketing BS. It's Salt!! Very similar to other bagel chips, I like the fact it's kiwi Product - though I'm Oz, I'll always support a local product over 3rd world exploration.a
Good packaging, though need local branding to help make choice
Just another bagel chip