Abe's Bagel Crisp

Abe's Bagel Crisp

See the Best Crackers & Crispbreads in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abe's Bagel Crisp? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Angie S.
Angie S.Sydney, NSW

I love it!

It is absolutely perfect with Nutella dip!! I love it !

Purchased at Coles for $1.60.

Marco
MarcoSydney, NSW

Love 'em! The best thing since sliced bagels.

My favourite snack with a drink. Absolutely delicious without being over salty or sweet. Even if your not a Vegemite fan chances are you'll fall in love with the crunchy texture and yummy taste!

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles for $3.20.

Awesome product

I just love the Marmite bagels. The packaging problem appears to have been solved, Look for the packs that have been inflated with air, and you will find no more crushed and broken crisps.

Purchased in May 2019.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vegemite Bagel Crisps

Usually their products are fantastic but I recently had a bad batch (flavourless) vegemite bagel crisps. I contacted them via email and they verified via batch number that they were in fact below their usual standard and issued a voucher that more than covered the cost.

Support was fantastic, attentive and I felt like they genuinely cared. Love the company, love the product. Highly recommended!

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $2.50.

Nix
NixGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious

Really tasty snack. Salty with a definite vegemite taste, not overpowering though. Yes some bits were broken so might not look good on a cheese platter but still good. Would taste amazing with some dips but i just ate them straight from the pack.

rocket
rocketBELMONT

rodney

tried for 1st time and great taste and product so what if some yes some are broken they all go in one way and come out another great product

Chris B.
Chris B.Hunter Region, NSW

Vegemite good, plain way too salty

I enjoyed the vegemite flavour which is very good with a bit of cheese on top, luckily the lot I got were mostly intact. My wife bought the plain & it proved inedible due to excessive salt content. I will certainly buy the Vegemite flavour again

New favourite savoury snack

Crunchy a bit salty and the right amount of vegemite. This is my new favourite savoury snack. I think these would be great washed down by a crisp beer.

Love Love Love them

Bought a giant bag from Costco the other day for only $2.50. They had some today only sale. First time buyer and loved them. Loved the strong taste and I wont lie the saltiness was fantastic! Almost all of mine were full size, very few were broken.

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney

Interesting...very crunchy

I bought a big 575 gram bag of these at Costco. I thought they were kind of okay, mostly because I liked the crunchy texture. My Mum loves the Vegemite taste of them, but I think next time I might try a different flavour as I found it too strong. Per 100 grams they were much cheaper at Costco than the smaller bags in Coles/Woolies etc, but you really have to love them to buy such a big bag.

Not what youd think... AMAZING AND ADDICTIVE!!!!

Was hesitant at first but WOW!

They're unbelievable and so addictive. My family and friends now are all so addicted.

Love love love them. Please never stop making them

Ronnie
RonnieNorth Western Region, NSW

Pretty Good, but not what you expect!

Tried a few of the flavours, really like the Roasted Garlic ones, loved the flavour, takes a bit of getting used to how crunchy the bagel crisps are, but did enjoy them, either by themselves or with dip. The Rock Salt were nice but I am not that keen on salt anyway, so to me, very salty but hubby enjoyed them.

Haven't tried the vegemite ones yet, bit hesitant, will open the pack one day.

They don't look like chips, they look like little slices of bread. Thought the roasted garlic ones would be nice, crunched and tossed in a salad!

Miss Kezz
Miss KezzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oh these are just yum!

I was after something you know - a little bit different as a snack thingy to have in my desk. Browsing the aisles I stumbled across the Vegemite flavour of these little morsels and figured - hey, how bad can they be right.

Oh my sweet lord - these are delicious! From the very first super crunchy bite to the last (I'm dragging each and every crumb out of the pack), these are now a staple on my list.

Thanks Abes for answering my prayer for something super yummy and equivalent to the best Vegemite on Toast ever.

Sada