Abey Schock

Abey Schock

See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abey? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cracked sink!

I was told not to put direct hot/boiling water into the sink - I NEVER have and it has STILL cracked!!! Now I'm trying to find out who to speak to as its 2.5 years old. I'm sooooo annoyed!!!

sandibeach
sandibeachAU

Abbey Schock sink white

The sink looks great and I love it, however would not recommend to get a white one, wish i had of bought the grey or black one. It marks everytime you wash a saucepan, black marks in the bowk and you need to scrub them off each time, now this morning I have noticed a tiny pin head nick in the bottom of the bowl, its only 5 months old. I have read the warranty and of course it does not cover normal wear and tear! And i am very careful each time I wash any heavy pans etc. so i would not recommend a white one even though it looks good. I will try Abbey and see what they say, but after reading the above reviews I am sure they wont be helpful, fingers crossed!

Other Sinks

Harleen
HarleenCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

This was perfect until now

I did have the same problems within one year the sink cracked from bottom and I have never really misused it. Had dishwasher always washed gently. I have put a complaint but let's see what they have to say. I think it's manufacturing fault . It cannot be same for everyone. The sink cracks

Barrett
Barrett

Purchased abey shock sink had it for 6 months and it cracked after accidentally dropping a coffee mug into it and abey would not cover it under warranty

Chips

Have only used the sink for 3 months and it has a big chunk out of the side. Supplier says we must have hit it with a pot or heavy object and it cannot be repaired and they will not replace. Very disappointed that a $1000 sink can't handle normal day to day use.
Looked great before it chipped
Very expensive but not practical

Nicky
Nicky
Sinks

Find out how Abey Schock compares to other Sinks

LucindaCM
LucindaCMasked

Hi guys. My white Abey Schick sink got installed today. I have a butter chicken pan and spag bol pan needing a wash. Terrified to wash in the sink, should i get a bright orange ring on day 1. How do these sinks perform with those terrible reds?

Sue
Sueasked

Can you put hot items straight out of oven on sink?

Angelique R.
Angelique R.asked

need a cleaning details for the schock sink its white and staining

DPR17
DPR17

We have the black version and don't notice any stains. Have you tried calling customer service? I called them prior to purchasing to ask about the cracking issues and they were helpful. They lady I spoke to mentioned they had a white sink in their staff kitchen that takes a beating with coffee and the like, they should have some ideas.

CategorySinks