Abey Schock

Abey Schock

See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abey? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Crack!!

Sink is 10 months old and has been great re scratches ect... but cracked with hot water from straining veggies. Customer service has been fantastic however replacement sink was faulty and plumber couldn't install...now waiting on number 3! We are rural area and service has been fast and helpful, just disappointed in the quality. Shame as I love the look of this sink but it needs to be functional.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Cracked sink but excellent Abey service

Date PurchasedSept 2014

Other Sinks

Toller
Toller

Looks wonderful but not practical for everyday use..

Yes I admit I love love the look of this sink but it is not practical for everyday family use. I had my doubts on this when I bought the sink but just couldn't resist the look and feel of the sink. I read the in advance and decided I wouldn't use this sink for washing pans and wouldn't pour boiling water straight into the sink. For 5 months I followed these rules but then my dishwasher broke down and for 1 week I used the sink like a proper sink for everyday washing. I thought i was being careful but one week later I found a small crack in the base of the sink. If you want a sink that looks good for rinsing out the wine glasses it is a great choice but for higher volume use I would not recommend this sink.

JulieNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mine cracked after 6 months use

Our black Schock sink was installed about 10 months ago and we have been using it for six . I loved using that sink until tonight when I found 3 cracks emanating from the corner of the smaller bowl while cleaning it. Will give them a call tomorrow but this unit was obviously not fit for purpose :(

December 8th 2014 Update:
Had no troubles with [Name Removed] agreeing to replace our cracked Schock sink - all they asked for was a copy of the receipt from the retailer - they are coming out on Thursday to replace it.

JulieN

2016 update - replacement sink still going strong and still looks terrific. Would get another!

JulieN

2017 update - still good. No problems, still looks great.

2018 update - still going strong and looks good

Sinks

Find out how Abey Schock compares to other Sinks

LucindaCM
LucindaCMasked

Hi guys. My white Abey Schick sink got installed today. I have a butter chicken pan and spag bol pan needing a wash. Terrified to wash in the sink, should i get a bright orange ring on day 1. How do these sinks perform with those terrible reds?

Sue
Sueasked

Can you put hot items straight out of oven on sink?

Angelique R.
Angelique R.asked

need a cleaning details for the schock sink its white and staining

DPR17
DPR17

We have the black version and don't notice any stains. Have you tried calling customer service? I called them prior to purchasing to ask about the cracking issues and they were helpful. They lady I spoke to mentioned they had a white sink in their staff kitchen that takes a beating with coffee and the like, they should have some ideas.

CategorySinks