Abey Schock

Abey Schock

See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abey? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

DPR17Sydney, NSW

Sexy sink

I love this sink. We installed it in Nov 2017. I rang customer service prior to purchasing and they stressed running cold water while draining boiling water from pots in the sink. I have done this with no probs. I have one slight scratch in the sink. I am more gentle with it than my old stainless steel sink although I have dropped a pot, glass, plate in it by accident and it has been ok. Aesthetically this sink is beautiful. Smoother than the other black sinks on the market. Makes me happy to be in my kitchen :) I’ve given it a 4/5 as you do need to give it a little TLC in terms of boiling water and avoiding scratching. To clean I just use warm soapy water. The square corners are no issue, they’re rounded inside the sink so no concern.

Purchased in October 2017 at Harvey Norman.

To The Consumer
To The ConsumerSouth Australia

Smoo-oooth!

We wanted a black sink for our kitchen reno, and checked out several. Most appear more grey than black, and are quite rough to the touch. The Abey sink is darker and almost silky smooth in comparison. It looks great; very classy! And it's easier to keep clean than our previous Oliveri stainless steel waste of money. Instructions were followed, so no probs with install. More time will tell, but we're extremely happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Other Sinks

CND
CNDCairns

A statement sink that functions well too!

We bought the white sink and installed it in our new kitchen 8 months ago.
It looks fantstic against the white granite benches!
While it does mark easily, the marks are easy enough to remove (though the BBQ plates and utensils are now washed in the laundry, just to keep the sink looking new).
The bowls are deep and wide, so even te biggest pots can be washed easily.
We did have a small issue with one of the plugs, which started to allow water to drain from the sink, but Abey were prompt in sending a new plug.

Andrew M
Andrew MBrisbane

Replaced chipped sink in 24hrs

Our plumber pointed out a small chip in the front edge of the sink immediately prior to installation. Abey rep delivered a replacement and took chipped sink. I was very impressed with speed and lack of quibbles or denial of liability. As it is brand new, I can't rate it for scratches or wear just yet, hence the four stars, but looks very good.

Eighteen months on - its great - still looks brand new, we got a matching granite tap, and both are admired by our visitors. I would never consider a stainless steel sink again.
Great appearance in black, matches cooktop, and contrasts nicely with cashmere white granite worktop
minor chip on delivery, but very rapidly replaced

Sinks

Find out how Abey Schock compares to other Sinks

AC
AC

I'm glad I bought it.

It is a great sink. I love the size and love that it is white. It has an overflow drainage point between the sinks so you cannot overfill. You can use it as a left or right sided sink as the tap hole is punchured by the installing plummer (really easy to do).
It is white.
Make sure you have some gumption to clean it. Pots and pans will leave black marks, but they come off with some light scrubbing.

LucindaCM
LucindaCMasked

Hi guys. My white Abey Schick sink got installed today. I have a butter chicken pan and spag bol pan needing a wash. Terrified to wash in the sink, should i get a bright orange ring on day 1. How do these sinks perform with those terrible reds?

Sue
Sueasked

Can you put hot items straight out of oven on sink?

Angelique R.
Angelique R.asked

need a cleaning details for the schock sink its white and staining

DPR17

We have the black version and don't notice any stains. Have you tried calling customer service? I called them prior to purchasing to ask about the cracking issues and they were helpful. They lady I spoke to mentioned they had a white sink in their staff kitchen that takes a beating with coffee and the like, they should have some ideas.

CategorySinks