Abey Schock

Abey Schock

See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Abey? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

MelN
MelNSydney

Handsome and functional sink

We installed a black Schock sink in Dec 2016, so nearly 1yr on it still looks great and no issues. Cleaning is a dream- we don't scrub it or use excessive product, just a wipe down with disinfectant. I was a bit concerned about installing a square sink- the corners are fairly sharp so I was worried about debris getting stuck and sitting there. The fall of the bottom of the sink is such that everything drains away beautifully.

I have dropped a glass and a small pot, no cracks. Purchased from WC Bathrooms at Chatswood who assured me they had the best warranty on the market. Hope I never need to use it!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Linda
LindaBrisbane

Great sink

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Other Sinks

Excellent service

Purchased a house in 2015 that had been renovated and the kitchen had a schock sink looked beautiful. Recently the sink cracked was very disappointed as not sure as what l would replace the sink with. Sent an email to Abey and explained the problem. Received a prompt response and did all the necessary requests as per proof of warranty etc..... Within the week a brand new sink has been delivered. Absolutely brilliant well done Abey Australia. Also want to stress that l have been reassured that there will be no futher issues with the new sink.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Loved it want another

Have just moved house. Bought a Schock sink for our old house 5 years ago and absolutely loved it. No problems with cracks or anything else. I alway used a basket or washing up bowl for anything heavy duty which would not go in the dishwasher. Can't wait to get another Schock sink in new home, they look so much smarter than stainless steel.

Date PurchasedNov 2010
Sinks

Find out how Abey Schock compares to other Sinks

Love it!

Excellent, we installed a dark grey sink 8 months ago, it looks very nice with the bench top, it is very easy to clean and the stains are easy to remove.

seachangeau
seachangeau

princess sink

bought white such a pleasure to use i dont mind fussing over it a teeny bit.to prevent grey marks use a mat cut from some drawer foam when washing upheavy pots - the marks wipe off with a little elbow grease and a microfibre cloth anyway. went to becks and got the oversink sliding chopping board best one ive had

batt21
batt21

Fantastic Sink that is extremely strong - Highly Recommend

MMS
MMSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best sink I've ever had

I find it so interesting reading the recent review for this sink. We've had it for 2 years now, and it looks just as good as it did the day it was installed. We have the black version. It has undergone normal daily duties, with many knocks and bumps, and there is not a crack or chip in it. I hope I haven't now tempted fate!!!!! Being black, it doesn't show stains, and is very, very easy to keep clean. I've recommended it to many people, and no complaints yet. I just love it.
Everything
Nothing

Other Sinks

Love this sink

This sink looks beautiful and is so easy to keep clean, it never scratches and there are no issues with stains. I have been able to put hot pots onto it without fear of burns, cracks or warping. It is large so wouldnt suit all kitchens. A good feature is that you can have the tap in sink or in your bench as you can drill into the sink(we did) for ours.
clean, scratch resistant and looks good
just under 900, so its not cheap

simmo52
simmo52

Where did you manage to find it for under $900?

romy
romy

Swan street auctions in richmond.great service and great prices

hermina
hermina

do you still like your sink? i would love one, but s
am afraid of scratches

Sinks

Find out how Abey Schock compares to other Sinks

LucindaCM
LucindaCMasked

Hi guys. My white Abey Schick sink got installed today. I have a butter chicken pan and spag bol pan needing a wash. Terrified to wash in the sink, should i get a bright orange ring on day 1. How do these sinks perform with those terrible reds?

Sue
Sueasked

Can you put hot items straight out of oven on sink?

Angelique R.
Angelique R.asked

need a cleaning details for the schock sink its white and staining

DPR17
DPR17

We have the black version and don't notice any stains. Have you tried calling customer service? I called them prior to purchasing to ask about the cracking issues and they were helpful. They lady I spoke to mentioned they had a white sink in their staff kitchen that takes a beating with coffee and the like, they should have some ideas.

CategorySinks