ABI Interiors
See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ABI Bathrooms & Interiors

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
jules
julesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!!

I have purchased my ensuite in White taps and accessories and can't wait to see them. I am blown away at how beautiful they are. The packaging the delivery time and customer service has been unbelievable. I don't normally post photos but when this bathroom is finished..I am!

Macy
MacySydney, NSW

ABI are fab

I've ordered a few of times from ABI. Their products are good quality, competitively priced and they are really helpful if you have questions. One time when my item was delivered back to their warehouse they promptly tracked it down and got it sent back out to me. Great to see a business which values it's customers.

Good quality products with long warranties

We are looking to renovate our kitchen and used the internet to find quality tapware. We stumbled across ABI interiors and had a look at their selection. Compared with other companies their products seem better quality with longer warranties. They have a huge range with reviews from customers showing and there is always someone to chat with too, online, even after hours. Will definitely be buying from them.

Natalia
NataliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best design tapware in Australia

Best for quality and design. I could not find this tap elsewhere In Australia. Easy transaction and very fast delivery. Very happy with purchase, I would like more choice for white kitchen -
bathroom products

Karina P.
Karina P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service Stevie ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Stevie from ABI is the best in the business. Professional, knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to meet your goals. Stevie made my whole experience in decision making a breeze. Her ability to meet deadlines and her eye for detail in design is best Iv seen. Thanks to Stevie I have had the best experience with ABI & now have the most luxurious bathroom. Look no further than this business. Stevie, you are one of a kind. Karina & Tom

Great service, best range of colours, modern shapes, and most competitive prices on the market - they’ve thought of everything. Looking forward to receiving my products and seeing it all in my new bathroom.

sue n.
sue n.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

I purchased the brushed brass Isla and Penny cabinetry and Elysian kitchen mixer. Goods arrived within a couple of days even though Abi were advising to expect delays. All in all 10/10 for customer service and product quality.

Lizzie R.
Lizzie R.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Quality

I ordered the white mixer tap set it’s so designer LUX has a simple clean aesthetic On trend and I love the beautiful quality!
Great to have this company in the industry as a go to above the rest!

Bianca H.
Bianca H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beautiful modern products for our new kitchen.

We got the Jai sink and matching mixer in satin nickel. Lovely products and service was spot on. The expected wait time was very accurate and the whole experience was easy.

Lee R.
Lee R.South East Queensland, QLD

Love their products!!

Purchased a range of their Matt black bathroom taps for upcoming home Reno at a warehouse sale and they were insane prices for perfect quality items!!! And their showroom is beautiful!

If you need Reno ideas and items I would certainly hit them up!

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and responsive service - immature processes

These guys are doing a great job, creating stylish bathroom fittings that a reasonably priced. I purchased several taps and other fittings for my kitchen and bathroom. They look fantastic and were easy to install. I had a quality problem with one and ABI immediately supplied a replacement part and it works fine now. They are a young company and their processes are immature - but they should get there as time goes on. I would buy from them again.

Larne
LarneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ABI service

First time customer...Very very fast delivery, upon order... kept uptodate all the way thru ..and that was for just ordering color samples.. cannot imagine the customer service on the very product!!!...very happy... will proceed in new year to order kitchen sink and kitchen tap mixer... Merry xmas all

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Range of Tapware

After looking everywhere for reasonably priced rose gold taps I stumbled upon abi. The range was far better than other places I've been to. Once I received the taps I was surprised by the quality of the manufacturing I wasn't expecting such high quality for the price I paid.