ABNregistration.com.au

ABNregistration.com.au (page 2 of 7)

1.2

Vonhagar

VonhagarSouth Australia

Only read this feedback AFTER the event...SCAMMERS

This Company is not transparent. My wife applied for an ABN through this site. She thought she was doing it through the ATO. A $99 fee was applied. Government authorities really need to outlaw this sort of thing.

Shafrina F.

Shafrina F.Sydney, NSW

ABNregistration.com.au are scammers

ABNregistration.com.au should be reported to Dept of Fair Trading for not clearly stating that they are not the govt ABN registration website. I need an ABN in a rush and googled ABN registration. Their website came as the first link. On clicking their website 'I am an Individual' comes as the first option and you can literally register in 5 mins only to realise in the emailed invoice later that they are a private company and not the ABN registrar govt site.

Stuart Green

Stuart GreenCanberra 2600, ACT

Honch Business Switch Business Name Registration etc a SCAM

How can ASIC (A Sick) and ATO let this exist??? These fools are selling services at 200 to 300% of the actual fee cost if I went direct to ASIC for the particular service. Do not use - they rip you off

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Total scam

Be careful, this website is a scam. I thought they were the government. ASIC should investigate and shut them down. If you have used the service be careful with the personal information you have given them.

France0917

France0917Far North Queensland, QLD

Unnecessarily costly but legitimate

John

JohnPerth, WA

Scammed by Honcho

Before writing this I counted 140 accusations regarding Honcho scamming people who are applying for an ABN or who mistakenly used Honcho to register a business name because they thought they were dealing with ASIC. Honcho charged me $199.00 which I paid up front but they did not have the correct information and therefore did not register the business name. I requested a refund and they agreed to refund $165.15 but i have not received it. ASIC charge $84.00 so this is definitely a scam.
Don't go near them. The ACCC should take some action against this company.

This is a scam

Do not pay for this service or go through this site. It is 100% a scam. Abn's are free - do not pay $99 for one. It was faster for me to go through the official ato website and get it for free there.

Totally scam company

I regret to read these too late. Hopefully everyone can read reviews before making payments. I contacted them without reply. I will trying contact my bank tomorrow to solve it

Paul

PaulIllawarra, NSW

SCAM Dont dont go through them

I tried to Cancel my application as what they offered was different to what they actually did, setting up a ABN is easy just need to do a bit more research! I paid for and ABN setup but what they did was total different the gave me a business name attached to and old ABN I had since I was very young and didn't think I worked any more So asked this scamming company to help me set on up! They didn't do this they took my money and did a $350 job for something I could have done on ASIC site for $85...
so Ive contacted Bank hope they will refund my the money as I will just be using an accountant which isnt much more then what they offer but the account do so much more!!! I wish this page came up first so I could have steered clear !!!

Yvonne

Yvonne

This website are nothing but scammers! DONT DO IT

I like most of you needed an ABN, so like we all do, we google and up pops this dodgey organisation. They are nothing but fake scammers! I immediately contacted my bank and completed a fraudulent card form, bingo my money is being refunded within a week. Phew! I now have an ABN for free from the ATO!

Val

Val

SCAMMERS

I have been ripped off by this company thinking it was an official government site with their clever marketing. As I was applying for a business name and ABN they called me urging me to make the payment right away and send them my card details. I went through with the payment (silly me) and then searched up reviews as I found them really sketchy. They agreed to give a refund but charged me a $33 "admin" fee. Such a joke.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

SCAMMERS

Like everyone else it seems, on here, I also have been ripped off by this "company". Why isn't the government shutting them down and why haven't Google ads prevented them from advertising?

Nathan H

Nathan HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Theyre ripping off first time business owners.

csp

cspGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VISHNU JAKKIREDDY - Sales Services & Solutions - Corporate Business Acquisitions

Vera

VeraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A scam... as everyone else has said.

ABNs are provided for free via the ATO.
If you do get caught, easiest way to fix things is contact your credit card company and advise them so they can reverse the charge for you.

Bruce Cameron

Bruce CameronMid North Coast, NSW

Scam do not use

Just been ripped off by this company. If you could give them zero star's it would be more appropriate.
After having my company reinstated by ASIC I somehow got their contact information and thought that is what you did to get your ABN reinstated.
Do not use this company.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE

I like many others fell into the mistake of clicking on the most logical website for abn registration without having any former knowledge that it should be free! Use the government site people! ABN registration are obviously using all of our money to pay google ads for top spot to scam the rest of us!!

Consuelo L.

Consuelo L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam Scam

This is a website that charge something u can get to the Gov web site . Be aware. When u google it , be careful to enter the right page . I think a lot of people made the same mistake.

Nola S

Nola SPerth, WA

Yes got trapped by this scam to.

I was the same & got caught in this scam before reading the reviews (which is unusual for me to do). So for the $90 all I got was an ABN that is totally free through the government. Within 45 minutes of applying I sent an email requesting a refund (as I then found out that registration via government website is free). Took them 2 weeks to get back to me and would not refund. I called the 1300 contact number (which was a call centre) and when I asked what I would get for the $90 they told me that what I got was the "no hassle" of applying for an ABN.
This sight is an absolute scam and should be shut down. Don't get sucked in. Only use the official government website.

This a fraud site and should be shut by the ATO or ASIC

I thought it was the Govt ABN site and was to be charged $90 for a business name registeration only to be deducted $249 from my Cred card, for what? Then no phone contact. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
ABN's are free to apply

See all ABNregistration.com.au reviews

Ashwin C.

Ashwin C.asked

I do not believe I fell for it. :(
ABN is free but these websites are charging more $99 and do not refund it, even if you ask within an hour. Payment from the card seems to be authorized straight away.

Alison L.asked

When will I get my money back? I paid 299 today thinking you were ASIC. Alison Lockwood

Elena L.

Alison, if you have evidence that money should be given back, send them an email clearly stating your evidence.
If you believe (like I do in my case) that the service wasn’t delivered, or was partially delivered, or customer service failed - contact your bank, they will be happy in most cases to investigate it for you (if this Agency will refuse the refund).
I’m still fighting for my refund but my bank did tell me that if I won’t succeed they will investigate it and will give me the refund

Alison L.

Did you go to fair trading?

Hi Alison,
I've got my full refund today. But it costed me about 10 hours of my personal time (spent on chatting with them as well as emailing). The last part of the refund (30% of the initial fee that they were trying not to return because I have to pay them to process my return - what a joke!) was given back only when I stated that I will be involving AU Customer Protection and Current Affair.
I'm researching Customer Protection website to find out the best way to inform them. Seeing how many people suffered here, I'm speechless. I'd recommend everyone to lodge claims

Tilo N.

Tilo N.asked

I got an application I did online on Saturday but I'm still waiting pls

micheal
micheal

You will probably never get it this company is a scam its not The government site