ABNregistration.com.au

ABNregistration.com.au (page 3 of 7)

1.2

This a fraud site and should be shut by the ATO or ASIC

I thought it was the Govt ABN site and was to be charged $90 for a business name registeration only to be deducted $249 from my Cred card, for what? Then no phone contact. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE
ABN's are free to apply

Elena L.Perth, WA

Stay away from this service!

Deliberately sneaky

My daughter thought she was on a government site and did not realise that this company was not legit. She was very quickly done out of $99 for something that she thought was free. Buyer be very beware!

Kiara

KiaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam.

I didn't get a feeling that this was sketchy until I'd put through the $99 (no option for PayPal).
No help from their customer service, just assured that I have a ABN successfully, but when I looked it up it doesn't exist.

Jane

JaneSoutheast, SA

Costly

I ‘googled’ and did not realise I was not on a government site. Stupid mistake made in haste! $99 at a time when I really cannot afford it. Just NO

Nielsen's customer service via ABN reg website amazing

Really recommended the chat service offered. I had a consultant called 'Nielsen' and she was super polite, responsive, patient with all of my questions, and got quick assistance with those questions she couldn't answer on the spot. Very happy with my experience.

fraulein s.

fraulein s.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Honcho are total scammers - go to asic

They charge you $188 just for their services, I realise now of course a fee is applicable as they are not actually ASIC - but $188?? The actual amount to register your name is only $86 from ASIC.
and I was stupid enough to even get a print out which I could have done myself.
called the support line and they refuse to put you through to an Australian representative, and the only way to get support is through email - which although Ive done, I'm sure will prove to be fruitless, and they have made it impossible to find their head office number in Sydney.

ABNs are free and these people charge you $148 to do it.

It seems they have paid Google to put their names at the top. Busy people like myself are likely to be tricked into buying a service that is free. I have complained to them and hopefully they will refund me what they have tricked me out of.

Absolutely appalling!

How this company can even still exist is beyond me. I too got scammed by applying for an ABN, not realising I didn't need to pay for a registration, then 30 minutes after confirming I emailed asking for a refund as I didn't want to pay for something I can get for free. After many emails they finally refunded me $65.15 and then ignored further emails asking where the remainder was. I since spoke to someone who simply said send an email, nothing I can do. I will be taking this to the ACCC and I recommend everyone else who has been scammed do so as well. An influx of complaints may actually have an affect on this dodgy company's further trading!

Scam company

Charge $29 to ammend abn but then never did it and avoided all contact from me. Tried 8-9 times each time they said will ammend abn tomorrow. After i called the accc they avoided all contact from me. Withdrew 129 from my credit card without doing what they said they would

izzyr

izzyrSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Scam!

I feel so silly for even filing out the form without checking reviews or that this was the proper ATO site. It is very misleading, and they used my personal information to do a birth/death/marriage search to find my middle name to use in the entity name which I never filled out on the from. I have requested a full refund as the entity name is not what II filled out! What a waste of $99.

mohammad shame

mohammad shameSouth East Queensland, QLD

REALLY RIP OF this Honocho charged me 29 dollars for canceling my ABN and another 29 dollars for canceling business name

rip off so bad they just after money very very terrible service they charge for everything when you call them they suck your money so bad disappointed with them for sure

Bobbi

BobbiSydney, NSW

Scam Scam Scam

I too fell for this and proceeded to complete the online document. A representative then called me up to check the details and then ask for payment. I declined as I said I would like to shop around as he sounded 'dodgy' and I was not comfortable sharing my payment details. 2 hours later I received an invoice from them for $419 to say I had purchased their goods!!!!!! and to make the payment. I have responded and made a complaint to OOFT NSW

TKB

TKBSydney, NSW

rip off scam

There is no need to use this company .. I had to re-register my ABN they charged me $99.. THE AUSTRALIAN GOV give you an ABN for free.. I have reported the to my bank.. very unethical practice.. DO NOT USE..

Very disappointed

I was charge $99 for my ABN with Honcho which through Aus Govt is free! Outrageous! Do not go with with Honcho for an ABN. How do they get away with charging for a free service? What a rort.

Honcho scam

Honcho let my business name go unregistered and it let competition register my name with a location behind it,
but because I wasn’t registered I couldn’t do anything to stop it.
so why does honcho get 200% + on what it cost to register a name with ASIC when you can’t even do your job
The lady on the phone [name removed] told me I couldn’t escalate the call any further than her than all of a sudden when I mentioned ASIC and complaining she informed me her manager would be in shortly.
Oh and apparently [name removed] is also the complaints department.

Bighairmama

BighairmamaPerth, WA

Scam scam scam!!!

Tranquility

TranquilitySouth East Queensland, QLD

I don't want to even add 1 star!

This is a scam business who intercepted my ATO search online whilst searching for information about renewing my ABN. They told me they could do it for me and the cost is $99 for renewals. I received a second notification from the ATO advising that my application had been refused. After a call to the ATO who advised me that I should never have been charged for this service they suggested I contact this company to delete my personal information. Why couldn't this very sneaky business have been honest in the the first place during their online chat - I did not approach them! Especially as they claim they work for the ATO!!!

bullsh!t

like most others here, i've just paid for a service that should have been free. Things like this makes you wish there really was karma so they'ed get what they deserve.

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

WARNING - This company is a scam!!!!!

Total scam - charged me $99 for something that was suppose to be free. Additionally the ABN they texted me (which came from a no number referenced as ‘sms’) was my already existing ABN number!!!!

Things to watch for:

The company is called ANB registration;
They will charged you under the name: ABN Sydney registry (which is a company that can not be found)
Their Customer Service is called Honcho Support
The mobile number used to send you text message will only indicate that it has come from ‘sms’

See all ABNregistration.com.au reviews

Ashwin C.

Ashwin C.asked

I do not believe I fell for it. :(
ABN is free but these websites are charging more $99 and do not refund it, even if you ask within an hour. Payment from the card seems to be authorized straight away.

Alison L.asked

When will I get my money back? I paid 299 today thinking you were ASIC. Alison Lockwood

Elena L.

Alison, if you have evidence that money should be given back, send them an email clearly stating your evidence.
If you believe (like I do in my case) that the service wasn’t delivered, or was partially delivered, or customer service failed - contact your bank, they will be happy in most cases to investigate it for you (if this Agency will refuse the refund).
I’m still fighting for my refund but my bank did tell me that if I won’t succeed they will investigate it and will give me the refund

Alison L.

Did you go to fair trading?

Hi Alison,
I've got my full refund today. But it costed me about 10 hours of my personal time (spent on chatting with them as well as emailing). The last part of the refund (30% of the initial fee that they were trying not to return because I have to pay them to process my return - what a joke!) was given back only when I stated that I will be involving AU Customer Protection and Current Affair.
I'm researching Customer Protection website to find out the best way to inform them. Seeing how many people suffered here, I'm speechless. I'd recommend everyone to lodge claims

Tilo N.

Tilo N.asked

I got an application I did online on Saturday but I'm still waiting pls

micheal
micheal

You will probably never get it this company is a scam its not The government site